Jupiter's "Great Blue Spot" Hints At Strange Goings-On Deep Inside The Planet !

List members , the presence of Alfven waves on Jupiter's surface is a strong validation of the Electromagnetic Universe theory :-

Regards

1 Like

Folks , it is a really BIG deal that Alfven waves have been discovered on Jupiter (mainstream planetary science just can NOT explain this !) - so , besides the surface of planet Jupiter , where else are Alfven waves usually found ??

1. On the surface of all stars (which are hollow) , just like the Sun !!
  1. In Tokamak reactors for Nuclear fusion , which also are hollow by design !

A breakthrough discovery could accelerate the arrival of controlled fusion energy on Earth | Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory.

1. Alfven waves are found even on and in the (hollow) Earth !!

https://etheses.whiterose.ac.uk/9973/

1. Even (hollow) Earth's Auroras are connected to Alfven waves !

**Here is a paper of NASA on Alfven waves and Birkeland currents - which could link Auroral emissions of planets to their Inner Sun and hollow interior !

Regards

Great video @hanuman7 ! A unique perspective indeed .

**By the way , it just struck me that this discovery of Alfven waves on Jupiter is like the "canary in the coal mine" sort of clue to the fatal flaw in mainstream planetary theory - built from the "Gravitational Universe" perspective . The truth is more like the "Electromagnetic/Plasma Universe" !

***Also , a SILLY ball of SOLID iron as planetary core simply can NOT give rise to Alfven waves (associated with nuclear reactions or nuclear reactors that are inherently hollow) and one need not be a PhD in physics or astronomy to know that :)) Those who still insist on an iron ball as Earth's core are just being DUMB & DUMBER !!

Folks , I think this discovery of Alfven waves associated with planets , is a very major breakthrough - it could well turn out to be the silver bullet we need to make the Hollow planet theory prevail over the outdated Solid planet (billiard ball !) theory :))

Regards

List members , I just wanted to jot down some points here on what I've been thinking about the special characteristics of planetary cores . Putting it another way - what are the unique requirements a planetary core needs to fulfill ?? Would request your thoughts and comments about this :-

1. Provide a "sustainable" energy source which lasts for billions of years i.e. through the lifespan of the planet
  2. Create and sustain/maintain a strong magnetic field around the planet , shielding it from the Solar wind and Cosmic rays , for billions of years
  3. Give rise to Auroras as well as Birkeland currents and Alfven waves from the North and South Polar regions - again sustaining this phenomena for billions of years , through the planet's entire lifecycle
  4. Switching of magnetic poles of the planet at fixed intervals , through the entire lifespan of the planet , for billions of years

**All of the above suggest that some sort of a nuclear fusion/fission reaction or a mix of both are occurring at the core of planets right through their lifecycle . The only known objects in the entire Universe , capable of sustaining such complex phenomena over billions of years , are hollow Stars , be they giant stars or dwarf sized ones .

In the case of planetary cores , we call these miniature stars as their "inner Sun" .

***An iron/nickel ball , whether solid or liquid , is simply INCAPABLE of meeting the complex requirements of a planetary core . It is nothing more than a childish , outdated idea , with no place in modern science !

****At some level then , all hollow stars and hollow planets are born from the same processes and are basically Dyson spheres :-

Above a certain energy threshold we get hollow stars , which have "photospheres" made of plasma as their outer shell

Just below that we get gas giant planets , with a gaseous layer as their outer shell

At the lower end of the energy spectrum we get hard planets with a solidified , rocky outer shell .

Regards