Ruud Loeffen has shared an interesting article that is very compatible with Hollow Planets with expanding bodies:
August 20, 2022
Dear colleagues and friends.
“Does mass expand based on the Lorentz Transformation of Mass-Energy? Does an object with an accelerated velocity or an orbiting velocity increase in Mass?”. This question contains a related question: “Does relativistic mass increase in mass energy if this mass is accelerated or in orbital around a central mass?”.
To me, this question is important because I firmly believe that all matter is expanding along with an expanding universe. I suspect that not only the universe is expanding, but also the earth, all planets in our solar system, all atoms, electrons, and nuclei. All matter. Me too. You too.
In this paper, I gathered many indications indicating a possible expansion of planets and moons. Have a look and judge for yourself. Pay attention to all publications from JWST, HST, and other observations.
Expansion might be the 5th dimension along with the three spatial dimensions (x, y, z) and time.
The content of this paper is summarized in my 12-minute video “EXPANDING MATTERS. Expansion the 5th dimension”.
and on my profile page on Ruud Loeffen | Zuyd University of Applied Sciences - Academia.edu
You may want to view this latest paper
EXPANSION. The 5th dimension.
You can participate in the discussion about this paper on academia.edu if you are a member. Go to
You can find all my work about EXPANDING MATTER. OVERVIEW OF ALL LINKS RUUD LOEFFEN Update dd JULY 15, 2022
Content overview of this article:
- My quest for the truth is governed by this question. 2
- Possible expansion of the ocean floor and continents. 3
- Mid-ocean ridges 3
- The Model of Oceanic Crust Expansion 7
- Possible ocean ridges on continents. 9
- Western Sahara 10
- Australia 14
- Indications of expanding surfaces on planets and moons. 15
- Mars 16
- Venus 22
- Mercury. 23
- Pluto. 24
- Pluto's moon Charon 25
- Jupiter’s moon Europa 26
- Saturn’s moon Titan 28
- Saturn’s moon Enceladus. 28
- Jupiter's moon Io. 30
- Ceres dwarf planet. 30
- Earth’s moon Moon 30
- Data about exoplanets 32
- Increasing orbital distances from several planets and moons. 38
- What is a circumplanetary disk? 39
- Distances in an expanding universe with expanding celestial objects. 42
- The base for expansion by the Lorentz transformation of mass-energy. 44
- The VRMS 44
- Two levels of accretion or expansion 45
- Influx stream based on the Lorentz Transformation of mass-energy. 46
- I invite researchers 48
- The way matter originates from a universal aether-like energy field 49
- These are my convictions and insights 53
- Referrers to my insights. 55
- Thanks to my colleagues and friends for their remarks. 56