Has The Mysterious Ancient Underground Labyrinth Of Mitla Finally Been Found?

Folks , now this is quite a find , it validates a long standing legend :-

Regards

1 Like

Fascinating. I doubt they'll dismantle the altar to see if that's where the entrance is. I think they should, though.

It makes one wonder, for sure, when there are so many traditions in and from so many countries that say people live in the world under the earth. I wish we could have unequivocal evidence or proof - without it being squashed by mainstream "scientists".

1 Like

It is interesting how it seems that Indian temples' alters seem to have "drains" that go down to the sub-levels to feed the Naga...

1 Like

@Soretna , there are actually 3 realms as per Hindu texts - the Earth we live on "Dharti Lok" , Nether region "Paataal Lok" and Heaven "Svarg Lok" . The Naga or serpent race (reptilians) are believed to dwell in the Nether regions or "Paataal Lok" .

Regards

1 Like

Folks , for those interested in such topics (I am conscious of the fact that not everyone is) , you may like the following 2 videos about "Bila-Svarga" or the Subterranean Heaven :-

Regards

1 Like

Thanks @sidharthabahadur. The specific recollection I'm trying to find (I shared the video a few years or so ago) was the one from Praveen Mohan where he shows a temple that had drains coming down from the alter/lingam that clearly flowed down to lower levels. I think it was the one where he mentioned how people drop their keys and such down to lower levels sometimes and someone has to go down and get them or something similar. I'll have to try to dig around and find it since it was kind of buried in the video.

1 Like

@Soretna , please share that video if you do find it - must be really interesting .

Regards

Monte Albán (in Spanish: White Mountain ) was the first capital of the Zapotecs, the 'city of temples' - the second-largest ceremonial center in Mexico after Teotihuacan.

List Members,

"Without modern machines, these Mesoamerican people managed to lift and transport gigantic slabs weighing tens of tons."

Ha" Somebody with anti gravitic technology set the stones and the modern explanation doesn't want us to know doodley squat!

Cheers!

1 Like

I don't think it's that modern people/scientists/archeologists don't want us to know about it (if that's what you meant). I think it's that they don't believe it. They thoroughly believe we are the pinnacle of advancement and intelligence, so the idea that ancient people could do what we can't (even though those giant stones in so many ancient sites show that we can't imitate them) never crosses their minds, except perhaps to scoff and treat the idea with derision.

SilverMoon,

I think that this might be true of the lower echelons, but on higher levels, there seems to be connivance.

The NWO is infiltrated everywhere, and I don't imagine that they want the common person to have access to antigravitic technology because, then, the surface of the Earth would become a chaotic, to say the least.

The considerations go beyond achaeology per se.

Cheers!

1 Like