Gigantic Trees

Sidhartha,

This is an amazing find. They seem to correspond to the descriptions by Olaf Jansen of the trees in the hollow earth. He claimed that they "dwarfed" the Sequoias of California.

They must be remnants from the Dvarpara Yuga, before the cloud mantle fell.

Dean

Yes Dean , Yggdrasil - the immense mythical tree of Norse mythology , The Vedic Meru at North Pole , the "World Tree" or the "Tree of life" is a recurring theme in cultures across the globe . These giant petrified (fossilised) tree stumps , like the Devil's Tower of Wyoming , are also found on all continents . It makes me think that the giant tree shown in the movie Avatar was inspired by these very legends !

It seems , in bygone ages , the flora and fauna of outer surface was of the same giant size & excellent quality as that of hollow earth . Then for some reason , whether due to the great flood , or "The sky falling , in ancient myths" , which you rightly point out , might well have been the falling of the cloud mantle , the Hollow Earth civilisation got totally cut off & isolated from the people on the outer surface , who then had to eke out a living in far less favourable environmental conditions than in earlier yugas...

Regards

···

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 5:36:24 PM GMT+5:30, [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Sidhartha,

This is an amazing find. They seem to correspond to the descriptions by Olaf Jansen of the trees in the hollow earth. He claimed that they "dwarfed" the Sequoias of California.

They must be remnants from the Dvarpara Yuga, before the cloud mantle fell.

Dean

Sidhartha,

Yes, the people on the surface of the Earth had to eke out a living under far less favorable circumstances.

But I wouldn't exactly say that the hollow earthers were cut off. They cut us off and kept it that way. I am not saying that they were so wrong either, but I believe it was that way. According to the Mahabharata, Jarasandha had united almost all of the kingdoms of the inner globe against Arjuna and Krishna, but Arjuna and Krishna won the battle depicted in Bhagavad Gita. And it really seems that Arjuna and Krishna were surface dwellers, at least, from the descriptions in the Mahabharat and all that.

And forty years after the Bhagavad Gita Battle, the Kali Yuga began, there was a final flood with the remains of the cloud mantle falling, and at that point is where the Genealogical Table of Genesis begins with those 900 year life spans.

This seems to imply that the hollow earthers lost the battle, stayed put, and then forty years later somebody pulled the plug or put the lights out on the surface people, and the surface people lost EVERYTHING because they got stuck outside after the Kali Yuga began. So there was enmity between the surface and the hollow earth when Parasuram exiled the 21 warrior communities from the hollow earth, and it seems that the enmity was kept alive by the Atlanteans (atlan = appa stan) because they were up to bull fighting and such, and you know what the bull means to Vedic Culture. You might as well bull fight with your father and stab him with the pike. So they were deviated from the original culture, and that is just the way that Plato tells it, too. And he heard it from the Egyptians that way, so they also thought that the Atlanteans had gone too far.

Anyway, any inside/outside enmity was certainly renewed at the Bhagavad Gita Battle.

And the hollow earthers lost, but then they came up winning big time. I am thinking that they sold out the surface to the demons because they were with Jarasandha, he was with Duryodhana, and Duryodhana was completely under the influence of demoniac living entities of the fire-and-brimstone type.

Rant over. Good night!

Dean

Dean , I couldn't stop myself from investigating this incredible topic further and found this 1 hour 20 minute video (an absolute must watch) from a less known Russian researcher , by the name of Ljudin Rɣsi . His English accent is poor , but the content is like gold and worth the pain of listening for 80 minutes .

The logic just grows on you...it's so compelling , that even a hardened sceptic won't be able to dispute it . It can change anyone's world view of what Earth was really like , a garden-like paradise (what we have now on the outer surface , is like a desert) , in the bygone ages .

Please just ignore his belief in flat earth - that is hardly referred to in this video , the rest of it all makes eminent sense !

There are no forests on Flat Earth Wake Up

Even Earth's wounds are healed beautifully... Thanks to "Asgard" and "WakeUpHumans" for their hardest work! http...

https://concordiaabchao.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/giant-trees-and-hexagonal-shapes-in-nature/

Conspiracy, History, Spirituality

Giant Trees and Hexagonal shapes in Nature

14/08/2016 haukipesukone 7 Comments

Last night I saw Youtube video that is supposedly creating some uproar in the alternative research community. It’s called There Are No Forests On Flat Earth .
The name makes it sounds like stupid click-bait, but it’s actually nothing like that. It’s one of the most thought-provoking videos I’ve seen, and I’ve seen a lot of them.

I recommend watching the video. It was originally made by a Russian guy whose Youtube channel is titled Ljudin Rɣsi (Людин Рɣси), but his English isn’t that good so (an American?) woman by the name of Rhonda dubbed the video to make it more understandable.

Giant Trees

The video basically suggests there were giant trees ranging from 6 to
60 kilometres tall around the Earth in ancient times. As far fetched as
it might sound, the video does provide some evidence to this claim. Fairly convincing evidence, but certainly not absolute proof. The main example used is Devil’s Tower from Wyoming, USA. It’s a flat topped mountain that looks like a giant tree stump.

DevilsTower

It’s of course easy to dismiss this as a co-incidence, but the Russian Youtuber shows pictures of several mountains that resemble tree stumps from around the world, and other mountains that look like trees that have been destroyed in a more brutal manner. I suggest you take a look at the video yourself to make sure whether you agree or not.

The idea that trees taller than Mount Everest have existed on Earth in ancient times is obviously outrageous, and outrageous claims require outrageous proofs, but the fact is that these odd-looking mountains exist is in itself a valid point of interest. Even if you don’t buy the Russian’s assertion of giant trees, you should not discard the attention
he is bringing to these mysterious landmarks.

Hexagonal Stone Pillars

One intriguing detail in Devil’s Tower, and many other curious sites around the world, is the hexagonal shape of the stone. Devil’s Tower appears to consist of hexagonal pillars.

TowerHexagon

The video shows several other curious hexagonal stone structures from
around the world. These are supposedly natural formations. The video points out that such shapes occur in nature, such as in honeycomb and snowflakes. Some turtle shells also have hexagonal patterns. One thing that bothers me though, in regard to the Russian video’s claims is that normal trees don’t seem to have these hexagonal shapes, so why do these curious sites from around the world have them if they are all remnants of the giant trees? The giant trees could naturally have different properties compared to normal trees. The video calls the giant trees silicon trees, but I’m not sure whether it means that the trees were originally made of silicon, or they’ve been turned to silicon by some sort of ancient bio-weapon?

Even if the hexagonal rock pillars don’t have anything to do with trees, it does not detract from the fact that the existence of the pillars is quite a conundrum. According to modern science they’ve been formed by lava and volcanic activity 50-60 million years ago. I’d like to know how they know that. Was a scientist there then recording the event? Have volcanoes managed to form these even hexagonal shapes in the
last few centuries since we’ve had natural philosophers and scientists?
Or are they just talking out of their asses?

Even if the Giant Tree-theory sounds far-fetched, it’s still a more reasonable explanation than the one modern science gives us. There is actual physical evidence to support the Giant Tree-theory; the tree stump-looking mountains. I am very unconvinced of anything modern science says happened tens of thousands or millions of years ago. They weren’t there. They’re just guessing at best.

Titans and all that

Let’s just assume for a moment that giant trees, taller than any sky-scrapers or mountains that we have now, did exist long time ago. This would offer insight many of ours old myths and legends as well.

Giant’s Causeway in Ireland is probably one of the most famous sites for hexagonal pillars. Please note the name; Giant’s
Causeway. Perhaps the giant trees were the giants and titans of ancient
myth. Or possibly there were giant trees and giant people along with them. Even the Bible says in Numbers 13:33: “And there we saw the giants
[Nephilim], the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.”

Amos 2:9 associates the Amorite giants with trees: “Yet destroyed I the Amorite before them, whose height was like the height of the cedars, and he was strong as the oaks; yet I destroyed his fruit from above, and his roots from beneath.”

Then there are of course trees of mythology and religion, like the Tree of Life, Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, and the World Tree, Yggdrasil. If people used to live around giant trees, it makes much more
sense that they’d come up with these myths.

In Giant’s Causeway there is this curiously shaped rock called Giant’s Boot, that looks like a boot.

Giantsboot

In Hong Kong Global Geopark there are not only the hexagonal stone pillars, but also a huge rock protruding from the ground which resembles
a giant hand or fist. It is called the Devil’s Fist.

Devil'sFist

Were there actually giants in the ancient world that were so big as to make us seem like grasshoppers? Are these giant bodypart-like rocks remains of giants that were petrified by the same thing that petrified the giant trees? Then again they might just be co-incidental. Perhaps the giants of myth were just giant trees.

What formed the hexagonal pillars? Were they some sort of living things that were petrified? Were they made by an ancient advanced civilization for an unknown purpose?

Conclusion

In the end seeing the Russian video on the giant trees just created more questions than answers, which in my book means that it’s a worthwhile thing to watch. I find the possibility of giant trees having existed on the Earth quite titillating. Yet more evidence is needed before jumping to any conclusions. Even if the giant tree-thing turns out to be baseless Ljudin Rɣsi has done us a great favour of pointing out more that we don’t know about the history of our world, and that we have to look at it from a fresh perspective instead of being lead astray
by conventional academia.

Links:

There Are No Forests On Flat Earth – ENGLISH VOICEOVER :): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v5O6oVMSkw

There are no forests on Flat Earth Wake Up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkiZNT3cyE

Devil’s tower: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devils_Tower

Regards

···

On Thursday, October 25, 2018, 11:49:16 AM GMT+5:30, [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Sidhartha,

Yes, the people on the surface of the Earth had to eke out a living under far less favorable circumstances.

But I wouldn't exactly say that the hollow earthers were cut off. They cut us off and kept it that way. I am not saying that they were so wrong either, but I believe it was that way. According to the Mahabharata, Jarasandha had united almost all of the kingdoms of the inner globe against Arjuna and Krishna, but Arjuna and Krishna won the battle depicted in Bhagavad Gita. And it really seems that Arjuna and Krishna were surface dwellers, at least, from the descriptions in the Mahabharat and all that.

And forty years after the Bhagavad Gita Battle, the Kali Yuga began, there was a final flood with the remains of the cloud mantle falling, and at that point is where the Genealogical Table of Genesis begins with those 900 year life spans.

This seems to imply that the hollow earthers lost the battle, stayed put, and then forty years later somebody pulled the plug or put the lights out on the surface people, and the surface people lost EVERYTHING because they got stuck outside after the Kali Yuga began. So there was enmity between the surface and the hollow earth when Parasuram exiled the 21 warrior communities from the hollow earth, and it seems that the enmity was kept alive by the Atlanteans (atlan = appa stan) because they were up to bull fighting and such, and you know what the bull means to Vedic Culture. You might as well bull fight with your father and stab him with the pike. So they were deviated from the original culture, and that is just the way that Plato tells it, too. And he heard it from the Egyptians that way, so they also thought that the Atlanteans had gone too far.

Anyway, any inside/outside enmity was certainly renewed at the Bhagavad Gita Battle.

And the hollow earthers lost, but then they came up winning big time. I am thinking that they sold out the surface to the demons because they were with Jarasandha, he was with Duryodhana, and Duryodhana was completely under the influence of demoniac living entities of the fire-and-brimstone type.

Rant over. Good night!

Dean

Dean, see, this is absolutely golden what you have shared there. This is the kind of work that needs to be done to tie things together properly. The threads need to be connected from culture to culture as I'd mentioned in the other discussion. Sumerian deities need to be tied in. Bloodlines, societies and relations need to be pulled together in a cohesive manner. This is entirely critical.

Sidhartha, I think you shared the wrong/previous video about trees instead of the Russian video...

···

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 8:14 AM sidhartha bahadur [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Dean , I couldn't stop myself from investigating this incredible topic further and found this 1 hour 20 minute video (an absolute must watch) from a less known Russian researcher , by the name of Ljudin Rɣsi . His English accent is poor , but the content is like gold and worth the pain of listening for 80 minutes .

The logic just grows on you...it's so compelling , that even a hardened sceptic won't be able to dispute it . It can change anyone's world view of what Earth was really like , a garden-like paradise (what we have now on the outer surface , is like a desert) , in the bygone ages .

Please just ignore his belief in flat earth - that is hardly referred to in this video , the rest of it all makes eminent sense !

Even Earth's wounds are healed beautifully... Thanks to "Asgard" and "WakeUpHumans" for their hardest work! http...

https://concordiaabchao.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/giant-trees-and-hexagonal-shapes-in-nature/

Last night I saw Youtube video that is supposedly creating some uproar in the alternative research community. It’s called There Are No Forests On Flat Earth .
The name makes it sounds like stupid click-bait, but it’s actually nothing like that. It’s one of the most thought-provoking videos I’ve seen, and I’ve seen a lot of them.

I recommend watching the video. It was originally made by a Russian guy whose Youtube channel is titled Ljudin Rɣsi (Людин Рɣси), but his English isn’t that good so (an American?) woman by the name of Rhonda dubbed the video to make it more understandable.

Giant Trees

it might sound, the video does provide some evidence to this claim. Fairly convincing evidence, but certainly not absolute proof. The main example used is Devil’s Tower from Wyoming, USA. It’s a flat topped mountain that looks like a giant tree stump.

DevilsTower

It’s of course easy to dismiss this as a co-incidence, but the Russian Youtuber shows pictures of several mountains that resemble tree stumps from around the world, and other mountains that look like trees that have been destroyed in a more brutal manner. I suggest you take a look at the video yourself to make sure whether you agree or not.

The idea that trees taller than Mount Everest have existed on Earth in ancient times is obviously outrageous, and outrageous claims require outrageous proofs, but the fact is that these odd-looking mountains exist is in itself a valid point of interest. Even if you don’t buy the Russian’s assertion of giant trees, you should not discard the attention

Hexagonal Stone Pillars

One intriguing detail in Devil’s Tower, and many other curious sites around the world, is the hexagonal shape of the stone. Devil’s Tower appears to consist of hexagonal pillars.

TowerHexagon

around the world. These are supposedly natural formations. The video points out that such shapes occur in nature, such as in honeycomb and snowflakes. Some turtle shells also have hexagonal patterns. One thing that bothers me though, in regard to the Russian video’s claims is that normal trees don’t seem to have these hexagonal shapes, so why do these curious sites from around the world have them if they are all remnants of the giant trees? The giant trees could naturally have different properties compared to normal trees. The video calls the giant trees silicon trees, but I’m not sure whether it means that the trees were originally made of silicon, or they’ve been turned to silicon by some sort of ancient bio-weapon?

Even if the hexagonal rock pillars don’t have anything to do with trees, it does not detract from the fact that the existence of the pillars is quite a conundrum. According to modern science they’ve been formed by lava and volcanic activity 50-60 million years ago. I’d like to know how they know that. Was a scientist there then recording the event? Have volcanoes managed to form these even hexagonal shapes in the

Even if the Giant Tree-theory sounds far-fetched, it’s still a more reasonable explanation than the one modern science gives us. There is actual physical evidence to support the Giant Tree-theory; the tree stump-looking mountains. I am very unconvinced of anything modern science says happened tens of thousands or millions of years ago. They weren’t there. They’re just guessing at best.

Titans and all that

Let’s just assume for a moment that giant trees, taller than any sky-scrapers or mountains that we have now, did exist long time ago. This would offer insight many of ours old myths and legends as well.

Giant’s Causeway in Ireland is probably one of the most famous sites for hexagonal pillars. Please note the name; Giant’s
myth. Or possibly there were giant trees and giant people along with them. Even the Bible says in Numbers 13:33: “And there we saw the giants
[Nephilim], the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.”

Amos 2:9 associates the Amorite giants with trees: “Yet destroyed I the Amorite before them, whose height was like the height of the cedars, and he was strong as the oaks; yet I destroyed his fruit from above, and his roots from beneath.”

Then there are of course trees of mythology and religion, like the Tree of Life, Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, and the World Tree, Yggdrasil. If people used to live around giant trees, it makes much more

In Giant’s Causeway there is this curiously shaped rock called Giant’s Boot, that looks like a boot.

Giantsboot

In Hong Kong Global Geopark there are not only the hexagonal stone pillars, but also a huge rock protruding from the ground which resembles

Devil'sFist

Were there actually giants in the ancient world that were so big as to make us seem like grasshoppers? Are these giant bodypart-like rocks remains of giants that were petrified by the same thing that petrified the giant trees? Then again they might just be co-incidental. Perhaps the giants of myth were just giant trees.

What formed the hexagonal pillars? Were they some sort of living things that were petrified? Were they made by an ancient advanced civilization for an unknown purpose?

Conclusion

In the end seeing the Russian video on the giant trees just created more questions than answers, which in my book means that it’s a worthwhile thing to watch. I find the possibility of giant trees having existed on the Earth quite titillating. Yet more evidence is needed before jumping to any conclusions. Even if the giant tree-thing turns out to be baseless Ljudin Rɣsi has done us a great favour of pointing out more that we don’t know about the history of our world, and that we have to look at it from a fresh perspective instead of being lead astray

Links:

There Are No Forests On Flat Earth – ENGLISH VOICEOVER :): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v5O6oVMSkw

There are no forests on Flat Earth Wake Up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkiZNT3cyE

Regards

On Thursday, October 25, 2018, 11:49:16 AM GMT+5:30, [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Sidhartha,

Rant over. Good night!

Dean

Soretna , actually I did enclose the Russian video at the start of my last mail in this thread...please do check - enclosing that link again .

I highly recommend this video to anyone with an open mind on this unusual subject (just ignore the reference to flat earth) .

Regards

Dean, see, this is absolutely golden what you have shared there. This is the kind of work that needs to be done to tie things together properly. The threads need to be connected from culture to culture as I'd mentioned in the other discussion. Sumerian deities need to be tied in. Bloodlines, societies and relations need to be pulled together in a cohesive manner. This is entirely critical.

Sidhartha, I think you shared the wrong/previous video about trees instead of the Russian video...

···

On Thursday, October 25, 2018, 7:25:51 PM GMT+5:30, Soretna [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 8:14 AM sidhartha bahadur [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Giant Trees

DevilsTower

Hexagonal Stone Pillars

TowerHexagon

Titans and all that

Giantsboot

Devil'sFist

Conclusion

Links:

Regards

Sidhartha,

Rant over. Good night!

Dean

Folks , in the light of the other post by @Soretna about a discovery of the giant elephants of stone , please revisit this earlier thread on petrified remains of giant prehistoric trees...seems like a strong correlation between the two !

Regards

Sidhartha,

I would like to also corroborate the gigantic sizes of creatures and vegetation on the surface of the Earth, before the cloud mantle fell. I offer the 41st and 42nd verses from Chapter Fifty-Two of the Brahmanda Purana. Notice that a comparison is given as a determinent of their size. This may not be poetic exaggeratation.

41-42. "Oh, the ultimate bad result of those persons who have committed terrible sins has not been delayed. Indeed, in this world, men of wicked souls have to meet with a bad end. These wicked and cruel-minded persons, huge in size like mountains, have suddenly and forcibly perished like dry grass in fire. "

I pass on the different spans of life during the four different yugas from the sanatanbreath.blogspot: From Satya Yuga to Kaliyuga there was a gradual decline of dharma, wisdom, knowledge, intellectual capability, life span, emotional and physical strength of man.

Satya Yuga:- Average human lifespan was 100,000 years.

Treta Yuga: - Average human lifespan was 10,000 years.

Dwapar Yuga: - Average human lifespan was 1000 years.

Kali Yuga: - Average human lifespan will be 100 years, and will decrease gradually.

sanatanbreath.blogspot: Life expectancy of different Yugas

If their lifespans were such, then what to speak of their size? And, in fact, the blogspot gives the size of the human being in the Satya Yuga as 32 feet. I had heard that before, way, way back. Anyway, the size of the human being at the end of the third yuga, Dwarpara, was around ten ffeet tall.

Cheers!

@deandddd , you are right - the Puranic literature had many such references...even European folklore had that fascinating tale of Jack and the Beanstalk - come to think of it , that story had both a gigantic tree and a giant living on it !

James Cameron had done an excellent job of depicting gigantic trees in his movie Avatar . In that movie , it was mentioned that the (fictitious) planet Pandora had a gravity lower than what is experienced on the Earth's surface .

Therefore , gravity must have been lot weaker than today , on Earth's outer surface in bygone ages . That's the only way such mighty creatures (including dinosaurs of the Jurassic Age) and giant trees could have thrived on Earth's surface once upon a time...!

Regards

Sidhartha,

Yes, the stronger gravity effects included bringing down the cloud mantle, which used to filter out the harmful rays of The Sun

Cheers!