Giant fossil elephants?

Got an odd, but interesting, one here:

Amazing one @Soretna , nature can play unbelievable tricks . Not yet heard of even any mythological stories of such giant elephants . The only reference to elephants of such size was inside the Hollow Earth - as described by Olaf Jansen in the Smoky God !

Regards

It is interesting for sure and I'm not really sure what to think insomuch that their form is compelling / interesting even if the size is incredible.

But they could be statues after all.

Perhaps carved by followers of Ganesh ... .

Cheers!

1 Like

Yes , great point @deandddd . That could be one possibility !

Regards

@deandddd I have to say that after some thought and reviewing those again, I can't help but think that your postulation is the most reasonable so far. Very interesting indeed.

Yes, it seems that Vedic culture existed in most regions of the world, at one time or another. Therefore, we might find statues dedicated to Ganesh.

Cheers!

1 Like

@Soretna , it just struck me that giant elephants and giant trees both exist inside Hollow Earth , as described by Olaf Jansen in The Smoky God...so could it be , that these are petrified fossils of giant elephants from the same era in which there were giant trees (you may recall some of our earlier discussions about giant prehistoric trees in this forum) on Earth's outer surface ? Maybe in very ancient times , giant life forms thrived on Earth's outer surface (when conditions for life were much better) just as they STILL do , inside Hollow Earth ?? What do you think ?

Regards

Soretna,

\you got the milliion dollar answer!

Cheers!

Yes , right @deandddd ! These petrified giant elephants were probably alive in a bygone era...what must the Earth's outer surface have been like , at that time - with those gigantic trees too ! A truly mind boggling sight to imagine :))

Regards

I have thought about the petrification possibility as well, but I think the carving option is more plausible for these elephants. I do, however, think it would be interesting to do some deep imaging of the structures to see if there are other (micro) structures within them such as organs or such. I do lean towards the carving though as more plausible...

From Smokey God I just don't have the impression that the foliage is enormous enough to support this.

@Soretna , you maybe right , however it is shocking that such giant stone elephants have been found on all continents and from Iceland to Antarctica ! Are we missing something about the Earth's past , before the Great Flood perhaps...??

Regards