Genetic Trails

People,

Just look at these genetic trails! Cherokees from the Middle East?

According to Plato, the Atlanteans fanned out around the Mediterranean; on the northern side to some point in Turkey, and on the southern side right up to Egypt.

And to the southeastern USA region. That one's obvious.

The genetics must have come from Atlantis, in between. There are Mexican and Dakota Indian accounts of the Atlantean tragedy, which correspond to Chaldean accounts (Iraq) and others of that region. Ergo ;;; the East coast indian populations have atlantean blood.

From what I understand, when the cloud mantle fell, the sea levels rose and the soil just mushed out flat and got carried away by the currents, in the ultimate issue.

There is a Jonathan Grey youtube video about what seems to have happened, I'll try to find it tonight.

There was more to the Cherokee displacement (trail of tears) than meets the eye. King Arthur was and the Galics\Celtics\Irish\Scotts were Atlantean, and they feared Germanic invasions, and it was the Anglo Saxon American population that buted up and ran off the Atlantean remanents in the new world, the Cherokees.

How about that for a theory?

The Atlanteans could still exist in cavern worlds, below Ireland or the Basque country, for example.

Dean

DNA scientists claim that Cherokees are from the Middle East. http://www.nativeamericanhere.com/uncategorized/dna-scientists-claim-that-cherokees-are-from-the-middle-east/

http://www.nativeamericanhere.com/uncategorized/dna-scientists-claim-that-cherokees-are-from-the-middle-east/

DNA scientists claim that Cherokees are from the Midd... http://www.nativeamericanhere.com/uncategorized/dna-scientists-claim-that-cherokees-are-from-the-middle-east/ “The Cherokees have lived in the Southeastern United States for over 10,000 years.Cherokees developed and cultivated corn, beans and squash – ...

View on www.nativeamericanhere... http://www.nativeamericanhere.com/uncategorized/dna-scientists-claim-that-cherokees-are-from-the-middle-east/

List Members,

I was just going over the David Hatcher Childress book Lost Cities and Ancient Mysteries of the Southwest. (That guy is going to be remembered and history will be kind to him).

Anyway, it seems that in the 1300s, twenty thousand Mongolian horsemen (give or take a few) came on a campaign down through New Mexico and wiped out a Zuni setllement. They went on to wipe out Publo Indian settlements along the Mississipi River basin and pushed the Aztecs from Arizona back down to to the southern side of the desert, i.e., Mexico City. The Pueblo Indian roots are from Tibet, and the Aztec roots are supposeddly Atlantean.

The original inhabitants of Mexico were the Mesik people, a Mongolian tribe (Mésiko). The Apaches were\are Tartar Chinese, which means a mix of Mongolian, Chinese and Tartars from Russia.

My head is spinning.

By the way, the Hopi Indian language has Japanese origins, which suggests the continent of Mu aka Lemuria as a common point of origin, and the Zuni language has Lybian roots, which was Atlantean stomping grounds.

Dean

People,

The year when the Mongols escaped from the Khans and swooped down into North America and started doing away with the Pueblo Indians was 1233.

This starts on Page 181 of Lost Cities and Ancient Mysteries of the Southwest

Dean

Thanks Dean,
I am dying to read about Mongols in America! I just looked that
book up on my local library system and it's being sent to me. Tell me,
does Childress give any indication of where he is getting his
information about this Mongol invasion? As much as I enjoy Childress, I
wish he wouldn't write his history books as travelogues and would begin
footnoting. I know that Professors Cyclone Covey and Esther Stewart
thought that such an invasion occurred, but I would love to know who
else thought so and why. I seem to trip over small tidbits every once
in a while, but nothing comprehensive. Lonni

Lonni,

He cites Frank Hibben, a Ph. D. archaeologist from Harvard. I'm just summing it up. Had you heard of Hibben?

You know, that article that I had mentioned in the beginning tells that the Creeks spoke a dialect of Quechua, which is currently spoken by a few million in Bolivia! I ran into some Bolivians in the São Paulo Metro about two years ago and started chatting with them. One of them could converse with me, but I soon realized that the other ones couldn't speak Spanish! They spoke Quechua. I had already heard that a segment of the Bolivian population doesn't speak Spanish.

I wonder what their favorite airline was to get to the S.E. USA?

I imagine that, before the flood at least, Florida was attached to South America.

You know, the Macuxies told that their function was to keep curiosity seekers and people away from the opening to their people's cavern world below. I imagine that all such settlements, such as Machu Pichu and the Amazon kingdom all had that púrpose.

Maybe the Mongolians really rampaged through North America to keep other indian tribes away from the openings. Childress thought that when he mentioned the only stand the Apaches took against the cavalry.

Why would the Apaches dedicate themselves to protecting some entranceway to someone else's underground world? That underground world must be a Mongolian underground world. If the original inhabitants of Mexico were already Mongolian, then who else is going to inhabit the underground worlds in that region of North America?

You know, the average person just doesn't even imagine these things.

Lonni, it's nice to see your postings on the matter. It must interest you because you live so close.

Dean

Apache_Underground http://www.holloworbs.com/Apache_Underground.htm

http://www.holloworbs.com/Apache_Underground.htm

Apache_Underground http://www.holloworbs.com/Apache_Underground.htm Apache Underground! Below, the reader will find two short excerpts from the book Lost Cities of North America, by David Hatcher Childress.

View on www.holloworbs.com http://www.holloworbs.com/Apache_Underground.htm

Hi Dean,

I've never heard of Hibben. I'll have to do some digging. I was
wondering why the assumption is that it was Mongolians here rather than
Chinese. It seems like the Chinese would be more likely to have the
naval skills to get here, the navy, and motivated to stay as far from
Genghis as they could get. Dunno! Lonni

silopanna wrote:

Lonni,

He cites Frank Hibben, a Ph. D. archaeologist from Harvard. I'm just
summing it up. Had you heard of Hibben?

You know, that article that I had mentioned in the beginning tells
that the Creeks spoke a dialect of Quechua, which is currently spoken
by a few million in Bolivia! I ran into some Bolivians in the São
Paulo Metro about two years ago and started chatting with them. One of
them could converse with me, but I soon realized that the other ones
couldn't speak Spanish! They spoke Quechua. I had already heard that a
segment of the Bolivian population doesn't speak Spanish.

I wonder what their favorite airline was to get to the S.E. USA?

I imagine that, before the flood at least, Florida was attached to
South America.

You know, the Macuxies told that their function was to keep curiosity
seekers and people away from the opening to their people's cavern
world below. I imagine that all such settlements, such as Machu Pichu
and the Amazon kingdom all had that púrpose.

Maybe the Mongolians really rampaged through North America to keep
other indian tribes away from the openings. Childress thought that
when he mentioned the only stand the Apaches took against the cavalry.

Why would the Apaches dedicate themselves to protecting some
entranceway to someone else's underground world? That underground
world must be a Mongolian underground world. If the original
inhabitants of Mexico were already Mongolian, then who else is going
to inhabit the underground worlds in that region of North America?

You know, the average person just doesn't even imagine these things.

Lonni, it's nice to see your postings on the matter. It must interest
you because you live so close.

Dean

Apache_Underground http://www.holloworbs.com/Apache_Underground.htm

image http://www.holloworbs.com/Apache_Underground.htm

Apache_Underground http://www.holloworbs.com/Apache_Underground.htm
Apache Underground! Below, the reader will find two short excerpts
from the book Lost Cities of North America, by David Hatcher Childress.

View on www.holloworbs.com
http://www.holloworbs.com/Apache_Underground.htm

https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=01RtxO2WT&m=967a1a76f621&t=20160810&c=s
Not spam
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=01RtxO2WT&m=967a1a76f621&t=20160810&c=n
Forget previous vote
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=01RtxO2WT&m=967a1a76f621&t=20160810&c=f

REMEMBER: Never give out your account information, password, or
other personal information over e-mail.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lonni,

I have finally turned my attention towards this Mongolian issue because I have practically finished the Atlantis book by Donnelly.

You know, we know that the Apache spaek Tartar Chinese, which is from the Mongolian-Russian-Chinese border area On the Tibetan sode of Mongolia). And from the Gavin Menzies book 1421, we know that the Chinese have a history along the Pacific coast as far down as Peru. So it shouldn't be hard to imagine that the neighbors of the Chinese, the Mongols, had prior history in North America. In fact, I read the book reviews and one of them commented about the the author of a book that Childress quotes, has had her theories in this regard vindicated.

Take a look at the book review. The book itself costs $164.00 on Amazon, used. I bought three of them just in case I lose one (Just kidding, I didn't even buy one)

Dean

1233 A.D. - Escape From Genghis Ghan to America in Bookshelf Forum http://ttzlibrary.yuku.com/topic/613/1233-A-D-Escape-From-Genghis-Ghan-to-America#.V9tomtQrKt8

1233 A.D. - Escape From Genghis Ghan to America in Bookshelf Forum http://ttzlibrary.yuku.com/topic/613/1233-A-D-Escape-From-Genghis-Ghan-to-America#.V9tomtQrKt8 1233 A.D. - Escape From Genghis Ghan to America

View on ttzlibrary.yuku.com http://ttzlibrary.yuku.com/topic/613/1233-A-D-Escape-From-Genghis-Ghan-to-America#.V9tomtQrKt8