Genetic connection between Irish and Basques?

Here is an interesting study which discusses the apparent genetic connection between Basques and the Irish (as well as other ethnically British people).

To wit:

Major genetic surveys of Ireland and Britain have established that the gene pool of both islands is amongst the least diluted in Europe. The genetic evidence shows that three quarters of the ancestors of the Irish and British people were the pioneering settlers who arrived at the end of the last ice age between 17,000 and 8,000 years ago. The inescapable upshot of this is that the Irish are not Celts, any more than the English are Anglo-Saxons.

In fact, both the Irish and the British are Basques, with the Irish significantly more Basque than our neighbours across the pond [i.e., the English], who’ve absorbed more migrations from Europe over the centuries.

[...]

The genetics suggest that, with sea levels low, the Basques simply walked to Ireland, becoming cut off generations later when rising seas created the island we know. Ancient Irish legends say that there were six invasions or migrations from the south many generations before the Celts arrived around 300BC.

The evidence suggests that the Celtic language, fashions and technologies which are supposed to define our Irish heritage, were acquired as cultural accessories in the way that today's Irish schoolkids flounce about under the impression that they're gangsta rappers straight out of Compton or Beverly Hills brat-packers.

The Irish and Basques share by far the highest incidence of the R1b gene in Europe, which has a frequency of over 90% in Basque country and almost 100% along parts of Ireland's western seaboard.

If further proof were needed, there's the physical fact that the Basques are distinguished by a very high incidence of fair (and some reddish) hair, pale skin, blue eyes, and, apparently, sticky-out ears. Sound like anyone you know?

I don't quite believe that the scientists who were involved in this study know as much as they seem to suggest, such as the ideas concerning the ice age, but I do think this is interesting. There is apparently a genetic link between the Basque peoples and the Irish/British peoples. I find this particularly interesting in light of the fact that Sidhartha previously established here on the list that there is a link between the Basque language and Japanese. These Basque folks sure seem to get around!

Is there a possible hollow-earth connection here? If so, what is it?

Hi Ephraimite , good to hear from you !

The distance between Japan and Ireland is close to 10,000 km , so I tend to agree with you , a Hollow Earth connection is more plausible to explain their common Basque linkage . Alternatively , people who emerged from the North polar opening that independently (of each other) reached Ireland and Japan (both islands now but were connected to mainland of Eurasia during lower sea level of ice age) respectively , then got isolated at the end of the ice age , when sea levels rose cutting off both Ireland and Japan from the Eurasian mainland .

Regards

Here is an interesting study which discusses the apparent genetic connection between Basques and the Irish (as well as other ethnically British people).

To wit:

Major genetic surveys of Ireland and Britain have established that the gene pool of both islands is amongst the least diluted in Europe. The genetic evidence shows that three quarters of the ancestors of the Irish and British people were the pioneering settlers who arrived at the end of the last ice age between 17,000 and 8,000 years ago. The inescapable upshot of this is that the Irish are not Celts, any more than the English are Anglo-Saxons.

In fact, both the Irish and the British are Basques, with the Irish significantly more Basque than our neighbours across the pond [i.e., the English], who’ve absorbed more migrations from Europe over the centuries.

[...]

The genetics suggest that, with sea levels low, the Basques simply walked to Ireland, becoming cut off generations later when rising seas created the island we know. Ancient Irish legends say that there were six invasions or migrations from the south many generations before the Celts arrived around 300BC.

The evidence suggests that the Celtic language, fashions and technologies which are supposed to define our Irish heritage, were acquired as cultural accessories in the way that today's Irish schoolkids flounce about under the impression that they're gangsta rappers straight out of Compton or Beverly Hills brat-packers.

The Irish and Basques share by far the highest incidence of the R1b gene in Europe, which has a frequency of over 90% in Basque country and almost 100% along parts of Ireland's western seaboard.

If further proof were needed, there's the physical fact that the Basques are distinguished by a very high incidence of fair (and some reddish) hair, pale skin, blue eyes, and, apparently, sticky-out ears. Sound like anyone you know?

I don't quite believe that the scientists who were involved in this study know as much as they seem to suggest, such as the ideas concerning the ice age, but I do think this is interesting. There is apparently a genetic link between the Basque peoples and the Irish/British peoples. I find this particularly interesting in light of the fact that Sidhartha previously established here on the list that there is a link between the Basque language and Japanese. These Basque folks sure seem to get around!

···

On Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 10:38:21 PM EDT, Ephraimite [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Sidhartha,

Thanks for your response. I find your theory interesting. It is possible that they share a common heritage of inner-earth emigrants. There is definitely some kind of connection here. I wonder if there are any tales of entrances to the inner earth in Ireland or Japan? I've heard of cavern world stories and plenty of creatures described in both lands by Mike Mott in his book, but is it possible they also have a connection to the hollow interior?

Also, as you mention, it is very interesting that they are both now isolated islands who were once connected to the Eurasian mainland. Perhaps this is due to the ice age... or something else? There are many ancient stories regarding isolated island civilizations and both Ireland and Japan are relatively small yet quite important in world history.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

···

The distance between Japan and Ireland is close to 10,000 km , so I tend to agree with you , a Hollow Earth connection is more plausible to explain their common Basque linkage . Alternatively , people who emerged from the North polar opening that independently (of each other) reached Ireland and Japan (both islands now but were connected to mainland of Eurasia during lower sea level of ice age) respectively , then got isolated at the end of the ice age , when sea levels rose cutting off both Ireland and Japan from the Eurasian mainland .

Regards

On Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 10:38:21 PM EDT, Ephraimite [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

To wit:

[...]

Ephraimite , you are right , genetically isolated populations are always of greater interest to anthropologists.

Also , it is not as if Basque people (wherever they originated from) would have gone over only to the extremities of Eurasia i.e. Ireland and Japan , rather that in the rest of Eurasia , the Basques would have kept on intermingling with other communities in Eurasia , over time , hence diluting their original gene pool .

In Ireland and Japan though , they got isolated from the rest of Eurasia , when sea levels rose at the end of the last ice age & so , the traces of the original Basque gene pool there are still relatively strong .

Regards

Sidhartha,

Thanks for your response. I find your theory interesting. It is possible that they share a common heritage of inner-earth emigrants. There is definitely some kind of connection here. I wonder if there are any tales of entrances to the inner earth in Ireland or Japan? I've heard of cavern world stories and plenty of creatures described in both lands by Mike Mott in his book, but is it possible they also have a connection to the hollow interior?

Also, as you mention, it is very interesting that they are both now isolated islands who were once connected to the Eurasian mainland. Perhaps this is due to the ice age... or something else? There are many ancient stories regarding isolated island civilizations and both Ireland and Japan are relatively small yet quite important in world history.

···

On Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 10:06:01 PM GMT+5:30, Ephraimite [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 9:37 AM, sidhartha bahadur [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Regards

To wit:

[...]

With regards to the rise of sea level, I think it would be prudent to review this data/chart and then BACKTRACK, subtracting the level down in order to figure out when certain areas would have been above water vs now:
https://i.ibb.co/XxdfWfQ/sea-level-rise.png

Here's one with 11,600 (which I believe is the Younger Dryas event) marked:

https://i.ibb.co/mRZwpZH/sea-level-rise-bight-insite-version.png (from Bright Insight's video)

Unfortunately I haven't seen a REVERSE http://floodmap.net/ service that calculates sea level in a negative direction... It would be interesting to pop that kind of data into such a system and see what is given in reverse.

···

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 12:36 PM Ephraimite [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Sidhartha,

On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 9:37 AM, sidhartha bahadur [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Regards

To wit:

[...]

from reading in past years, there is a plateau and a pyramid under water

at Azores in the Atlantic ocean. also a flat ribbon of undersea land off

shore from New York city and along the United State`s Atlantic coast.

as i recall, the Azores area pyramid was seen during an overflight by an

american pilot during the second world war. the undersea coast stretch

of land on North America`s east coat may be from National Geographic.

perhaps both are at the same depth and provide evidence of a former low

level for most of our outer earths oceans. this olde common oceans level

could show ancient lands and could include multiple inner earth`s accesses.

additional speculation includes unusual under sea structures along California`s

coast entrance ways into the caverns under California that would also have

been above these former sea levels.

be well - jim

···

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Soretna [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected]

To: ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW [email protected]

Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 01:47:33 PM EDT

Subject: Re: [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] Genetic connection between Irish and Basques?

With regards to the rise of sea level, I think it would be prudent to review this data/chart and then BACKTRACK, subtracting the level down in order to figure out when certain areas would have been above water vs now:

https://i.ibb.co/mRZwpZH/sea-level-rise-bight-insite-version.png (from Bright Insight's video)

Unfortunately I haven't seen a REVERSE http://floodmap.net/ service that calculates sea level in a negative direction... It would be interesting to pop that kind of data into such a system and see what is given in reverse.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 12:36 PM Ephraimite [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Sidhartha,

Regards

To wit:

[...]

Jim , you are spot on with these observations , especially the undersea caverns off the California coastline that open inwards , underneath California for hundreds of kilometers .

In general , 70% of the Earth's surface is covered by seawater and is hence not visible to human eyes . Statistically speaking therefore , 70% of the openings to the inner Earth would also be located on the sea-floor , where humans cannot see...this could well explain the numerous sightings of UFOs splashing down into the sea , or suddenly emerging from the sea , assuming such UFOs belong to the inner Earth civilisation .

Regards

···

On Thursday, October 17, 2019, 2:27:46 AM EDT, jim hicks [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

from reading in past years, there is a plateau and a pyramid under water

at Azores in the Atlantic ocean. also a flat ribbon of undersea land off

shore from New York city and along the United State`s Atlantic coast.

as i recall, the Azores area pyramid was seen during an overflight by an

american pilot during the second world war. the undersea coast stretch

of land on North America`s east coat may be from National Geographic.

perhaps both are at the same depth and provide evidence of a former low

level for most of our outer earths oceans. this olde common oceans level

could show ancient lands and could include multiple inner earth`s accesses.

additional speculation includes unusual under sea structures along California`s

coast entrance ways into the caverns under California that would also have

been above these former sea levels.

be well - jim

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Soretna [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected]

To: ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW [email protected]

Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 01:47:33 PM EDT

Subject: Re: [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] Genetic connection between Irish and Basques?

Sidhartha,

Regards

To wit:

[...]

Sidhartha and Epramite,

According to Plato, before Atlantis went under, the Altanteans make a quick effort to emmigrate and did so along the southern coast of The Nediterranean Sea as far as Egypt, and along the northern coast as far as modern eastern Turkey. And into Europe. Surely the Celtics were the direct descendants of these people and, if you go far enough back, the Celtics ranged over Ireland, France and Iberia.

Personally, I imagine that the Basques were a mixture of Celtics and Dravaidians/Tamils, the Dravidian population stretched to Andalusia in Iberia. Two Tamil tablets in stone were found by Andalusian farmers plowing a year or so ago, with ancient Tamil script, that is to say.

The Basque population has much vocabulary which is identical with Japanese because the etymological root of Japanese is Tamil.

Perhaps if you mix Tamils with Aryans from the North, you get Japanese.

Dean

Sidhartha,

···

On Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 01:35:56 PM GMT-3, Ephraimite [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Regards

To wit:

[...]

Dean,

This is a very interesting perspective. Atlantis definitely seems related to the Celtic peoples. Do you have a source for this story about those Andalusian farmers? It would be very interesting to see photographs of the tablets they found.

The link with the Tamils / Dravidians is fascinating. Do you know where I can learn more about it? I'm not 100% clear on the difference between the Tamils / Dravidians and what their cultures were like.

I definitely think there's something to your last sentence... if you mix Tamils with Aryans from the North, you get Japanese. Certainly food for thought.

Perhaps we can continue this discussion on the new forum when it's up and running...

···

Sidhartha and Epramite,

According to Plato, before Atlantis went under, the Altanteans make a quick effort to emmigrate and did so along the southern coast of The Nediterranean Sea as far as Egypt, and along the northern coast as far as modern eastern Turkey. And into Europe. Surely the Celtics were the direct descendants of these people and, if you go far enough back, the Celtics ranged over Ireland, France and Iberia.

Personally, I imagine that the Basques were a mixture of Celtics and Dravaidians/Tamils, the Dravidian population stretched to Andalusia in Iberia. Two Tamil tablets in stone were found by Andalusian farmers plowing a year or so ago, with ancient Tamil script, that is to say.

The Basque population has much vocabulary which is identical with Japanese because the etymological root of Japanese is Tamil.

Perhaps if you mix Tamils with Aryans from the North, you get Japanese.

Dean

On Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 01:35:56 PM GMT-3, Ephraimite [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Sidhartha,

Regards

To wit:

[...]