Enochian: The Mysterious Lost Language of Angels !

This response was great @sidharthabahadur and was precisely the response I would have levied, with the intimation of what IS IS in Lucifer's terms of light and the inversion of the plank scale into a VERY large number, as the camera obscura within the photon cone of left|right red|blue poly-ticks in past|future mirrored illusions of space and time in the HERE and NOW trough the all seeing eYe of provenance each soul (Sol) within the realm represents as a unique perspective of GOD within an infinitely faceted diamond of absolute symmetry from within and the projection of the entropy without.

That in terms of the EMF spectrum light is all that IS IS in terms of experience and material matters in the heart of the matter of mind over matter in I do not mind so it does not matter. The Light being "particle" but in proportional terms only 0.04% of the spectrum of perspective available in corporeal form where plasma is 99.6% or the spectrum, so in relative terms of relativity in illusory light EVERYthing.

IMHO this is rirrefutable in terms of the LAW of thermodynamics that only applies to CLOSED systems and the reality that the infinitely large can NEVER be enclosed where the infinitely small is within the boundary of the largest organ (musical) as the skin and centered in the heart NOT the mind, which is where the bicameral camera obscura's projection are centered within the focus of the y=x^2 parabolic mirrors and focci of the elliptical of the ecliptic of eart|H|eart.

Through the release of EVERYthing the stillness of the chaos without the infinitely large we gain everyTHING through the infinitesimal in which space and time illusions are projected and we are whole in love within the center vs fear without in seven deadly sins and virtues of the zodiac heart attack.

goldenegg2

2D_LightCone

@sidharthabahadur I want to tell you that this is not skepticism I have, but it is a sure knowledge born by revelation and divine imbuement. I know this with certainty just as the air that I breath allows me to live each day. I am grateful for this knowledge for it empowers me to act and to grow and to do things that very few on this Earth have done or will do without greater empowerment. I would like to share these things, and I try to where I can, but frankly most of the world is simply not ready for the enlightenment that they should receive because they have yet to receive greater preparation. By making our minds reach and having the intercourse that we may here on the forum it presents opportunities to hopefully allow others to partake of such things at times when they have become prepared. That is my hope and my desire.

But I will tell you that I do know with sureness of what I speak beyond any doubt and beyond faith.

It may be that somehow we are talking past each other here, but the detachment concept as understood by most religions that hold it as an apex principle are deceived and I can assure this to you.

To clarify: I am not talking about separationism as a damnable concept when it comes to temporal things, but rather we must not detach ourselves from eternal things such as all spiritual beings and most especially our families. We are to attach ourselves to them and to become one with them and then ultimately all of our Human Family who will attain at-one-ment with us.

1 Like

@cosmicsojourner , you have rightly called out the problem in the Law of Thermodynamics . Actually , the concept of entropy is deeply flawed - ironically , it forms one of the BASELINE ASSUMPTIONS for Einstein's Theory of Relativity .

***It is said , you can disprove even the most highly rated theories by disproving the baseline assumptions on which those theories stand .

Few of the other baseline assumptions taken by Einstein have also now been proven wrong :-

1. The speed of light does not actually have a cosmic limit , exceptions have been found
  2. The ether does exist , it cannot be assumed as non-existent
  3. The Universal Gravitational constant or "G" , actually varies from region to region of outer space , even on the Earth's surface , it's value has been found to vary

Therefore , 4 of the major assumptions taken by Einstein are flawed and thus his Theory of Relativity is deeply flawed . It is at best , an intelligent approximation of nature .

The other one you've rightly called out is that the Universe we inhabit is a Plasma Universe , wherein over 99% of the STUFF of this Universe is electromagnetic plasma . Therefore , our Universe is an Electromagnetic Universe , not a Gravity centric Universe .

@Soretna , the dilemma of attachment vs detachment is one of the most profound dichotomies of human existence .

In the Mahabharat epic , when the virtuous Arjun (one of the greatest warriors of all time) became tormented & overwhelmed by guilt - due to the task ahead of him , of having to kill his own relatives in that battle , he received THE GREATEST COUNSELLING in the history of mankind , by none other than Lord Krishna . That sermon given by Lord Krishna to Arjun , on the battlefield of Kurukshetra , is called the "Bhagwat Geeta" , one of Hinduism's holiest books . In it , Lord Krishna convinced Arjun that he must carry out his duties as a warrior , if that meant killing his own relatives who were on the side of evil , so be it .

**The other major teaching of Lord Krishna is that we must always strive to do our duties to the best of our abilities , do our utmost in any situation , but not keep worrying about the outcome , rather we should leave the result to God , because we humans simply do NOT control the outcome (many other factors , including our Karma , govern the final outcome) - the only thing we do control is our own efforts , our own intent .

***Western philosophy on the other hand is about being goal oriented - measuring everything , comparing ourselves with others to "keep score" and keeping focus on the goal at all times .

The main theme of Lord Krishna's speech was about detachment from earthly bonds , worldly objects and material desires .

I think anyone would agree that Hindu culture places probably the greatest importance on family values , however , from a perspective of the soul , even our family bonds are temporary and vary from one lifetime to another . So , one should not get too attached to people or places , because NOTHING in this world is permanent .

We can consider the analogy of a co-passenger on a flight for instance - we may have spent several hours in their company , got along well with them too , but once we disembark from the flight , we go our respective ways , without getting emotional about it . It is the same from one lifetime of the soul to another .

***Now coming to the most important part - the difference between the concepts of Resurrection of the dead body as compared to Reincarnation of the soul .

Since the 3 Abrahamic religions believe in Resurrection on Judgement Day , the preservation of the physical body after death assumes great significance . Hence the practices of burial and mummification.

On the other hand , in the Eastern religions of Hinduism , Buddhism , Jainism and Sikhism , the belief is in reincarnation of the soul , so the preservation of the mortal remains is not required - rather the body of the deceased needs to be cremated in order to return it's constituents back to nature , from where it originated .

There is a common admonishment given to rich old people in India , especially to misers - that "do not covet your wealth , your jewels and your land so much , you won't be able to take any of it with you when you die , all of your material possessions in this world will be left behind when you depart.
You are born into this world with nothing and you die with nothing."

Regards

@sidharthabahadur I greatly appreciate the depth of thought you’ve brought to our discussions, especially in exploring how the Vedic scriptures reflect the cosmic order and the path to spiritual liberation. As I’ve been reflecting on your perspectives—and based on the study of Patriarchal Order principles (which I believe is the underpinning of all world religions and has been largely lost and a general apostasy has occurred with and led from)—I believe there may be an even deeper, more expansive meaning within these Vedic texts that aligns with the idea of family governance, eternal spiritual unity, and a cyclic nature of existence (the re-incarnation cycle that is a form of hell and that we must escape from; that you yourself explained previously) could reframe how we understand the role of figures like Purusha, Adam, and the nature of humanity's spiritual progression.

I want to explore with you how these same scriptures may not only support your traditional readings and interpretations, but also expand on them in ways that suggest a more family-centered framework—one that aligns with the "Patriarchal Order" in which Adam or similar progenitor Fathers play a central role in governing entire cycles of human existence across Yugas and throughout the progressive vortical cycle of energy / energies.

Of course, while you know I'm no expert on Vedic writings, I do believe that I possess some perspective and insights that proffer an edificatory alternative lens through which to view Vedic records vs traditional modern Hinduism. I do not believe that the Vedic writings should be isolated to a largely singular cultural lens that is mostly currently living within its own echo chamber. I do not mean this in a disrespectful way, but I feel that open mindedness on all of history and information must be sought after and proper context and framing obtained. While I deeply respect the rich traditions of modern Hinduism, I believe that the Vedic writings offer insights that transcend a single cultural lens, inviting broader interpretations across diverse spiritual frameworks and our seeking of a fullness of light and truth (aka enlightenment).

1. Purusha as Adam—and Beyond

You have rightly drawn attention to the Purusha Sukta (Rig Veda 10.90), where the cosmic man (Purusha) is sacrificed to create the universe. This fits beautifully within a Patriarchal Order and familial understanding, but I’d like to expand the interpretation to include the idea that Purusha could represent Adam - and also other progenitor Fathers of previous (and future) races that lived (and that will live) on the Earth (and other spheres) during earlier Yuga cycles (as well as after current ones across boundless spheres).

• You may find interesting that Joseph Smith, one whom I consider a key figure of the Patriarchal Order (in the same order of our Father Adam, previous Adams, and yet other patriarchs of our yuga/family, spoke of other races existing before Father Adam, and this view aligns with the cyclic nature of Yugas. Each Yuga could represent a different epoch in which a different Father figure—a type of Purusha—served as the spiritual and physical progenitor of that era’s humanity. In this sense, Purusha might not be limited to Father Adam, but also represent progenitors of earlier races during prior cycles. This would make sense in the context of the Vedic people coming from the inner Earth and spreading their knowledge and seed throughout the north to the south, etc. as we have hitherto discussed many a time.

• In the Purusha Sukta, where it is said “From his head came the heavens, from his feet the earth” (Rig Veda 10.90.4), we can see a cosmic principle at work. Each Purusha represents the Father of a different race or era, with our Father Adam being the most recent progenitor who governs the current Human Family. The Human Family that we belong to is under Adam’s leadership, but other races or beings may have existed before us, each under their own progenitor Father, ETC.

This expands the idea of family governance beyond just our current epoch, connecting it to the cyclic nature of planetary / universe-al existence. This resonates deeply with Vedic concepts of repeating cosmic cycles (the Yugas) and aligns with a Patriarchal (Family At-one-ment) view of divine governance.

2. Cyclic Nature of the Yugas and Multiple Races

The Vedic tradition of Yugas describes the cyclic nature of time, where the world(s) or universe undergoes repeated phases of creation, preservation, destruction, and renewal. Each cycle, which spans millions of years, consists of four Yugas: Satya Yuga (Golden Age), Treta Yuga, Dvapara Yuga, and Kali Yuga. These Yugas represent different cosmic (and perhaps mirrored planetary) ages with varying degrees of spiritual purity and moral order. This cyclical model offers profound insights when viewed through the lens of At-one-ment / Patriarchal (Familial) Order and human spiritual progression.

The idea of at-one-ment is the only true method of progressing each and ALL beings. One cannot be saved without the others and all in a Family. In each Yuga, there may have been different races (species even) or even groups of humans, each with their own First Father, and then Father Adam was established as the progenitor for the current cycle. The Celestial beings and orders spoken of in Vedic texts have much to add to this context—as well do other scriptures such as the Book of Revelation and Doctrine & Covenants.

Joseph Smith’s teachings speak of earlier races or beings that existed before the current Human Family, with Adam as the First Father of this cycle. Joseph’s revelations suggest a cyclical view of creation, where previous race/human epochs culminated and were followed by new dispensations under different progenitor figures. This idea directly parallels the Vedic Yuga system, where each Yuga may represent an epoch of humanity governed by its own Purusha or First Father—including Father Adam in the current cycle.

a) Yuga Cycles and the Role of Purusha (Progenitor Fathers)

In Vedic cosmology, the Purusha Sukta (Rig Veda 10.90) describes the sacrifice of Purusha, from whom the universe and humanity are born. This Purusha can be seen as the cosmic progenitor for each cycle of time. While traditional interpretations often view Purusha as a singular figure, we could expand this to mean multiple progenitor Fathers—each corresponding to a different Yuga or cosmic epoch. Father Adam most assuredly offered such a sacrifice as seems discussed here and the picturesque symbology is rich and quite fitting in my estimation.

• In the Satya Yuga (Golden Age), the first race of beings is said to be closest to divine perfection, living in harmony with cosmic law (Rta) and free from suffering or decay. The Purusha of this age could represent a progenitor Father who guides a race of highly advanced, spiritual beings—celestial in nature. This parallels Michael Cremo’s work on ancient advanced human civilizations, which suggests that highly evolved human races may have existed, for at least, millions of years ago, a point he discusses in Forbidden Archeology.

• As the Yugas progress, the spiritual purity of humanity declines, culminating in the Kali Yuga (our current age), marked by materialism, moral decay, and the loss of spiritual wisdom. The Purusha of this Yuga—Father Adam—would be tasked with restoring spiritual order within the Human Family by establishing Patriarchal governance. Father Adam’s role in this age becomes crucial in bringing humanity back to a state of at-one-ment with divine law, echoing the Vedic prophecy of the return to Satya Yuga.

Thus, the cyclical nature of the Yugas can be interpreted as cosmic epochs where different progenitor Fathers (Purushas) guide humanity through cycles of spiritual evolution and decline. In this way, Adam is the First Father for the current epoch, but there may have been previous Fathers who governed earlier races in earlier Yugas.

I also am intrigued by digging into this further at some point regarding major yuga vs a potential of minor or mirror yuga, or yuga within yuga building the vortical flows of progression and mirrored in various manner... at some point.

b) Connection with Joseph Smith’s Teachings on Previous Races

In line with Vedic thought, Joseph Smith taught that previous races existed before Father Adam. This is seen in his discourse on the ancient origins of humanity and his references to pre-Adamic beings or dispensations. Joseph’s teachings offer a cyclic view of creation, where humanity goes through phases of spiritual evolution, culminating in the current dispensation with Father Adam at the helm.

• Doctrine and Covenants 77:6-7 speaks of the seven seals, each corresponding to a thousand years of human history. While this is typically viewed in a linear context, it can also be seen as cyclic, representing successive periods of human development and spiritual governance. Each seal could correspond to different Yugas, where previous races culminated in cycles of spiritual ascent and descent; there could perhaps be divisions or cycles within cycles that we need to further delve into.
    • These cycles are preparatory stages leading to the final dispensation—the return to spiritual unity under Patriarchal governance. Father Adam serves as the pivotal figure in this current Yuga, tasked with guiding his descendants through the Kali Yuga toward family at-one-ment.
    • I cannot help but to submit another thought here: Why have the cavern worlders/luciferians attacked the "Patriarchy" so heavily? I would posit that it is because it is antithetical to their goals of disunifying and disrupting the Human Family and to keep us in disharmony, disunity and attempting to obtain an enlightenment separate from each other and our families. This is the luciferian way and the "selfness" or selfishness and self-aggrandizement that is so prevalent in all of their such teachings and urgings.

c) Michael Cremo and Human Antiquity

The work of Michael Cremo, particularly in Forbidden Archeology, provides substantial evidence for the antiquity of the human race, extending far beyond conventional timelines. Cremo suggests that human civilizations have existed for millions of years, challenging mainstream archaeology’s assumption that modern humans are relatively recent. There is a lot to unpack here and many implications towards other non-Human beings, but we'll consider more at another time as it arises.

• Cremo’s findings support the idea of multiple human epochs, which fits seamlessly with the Yuga cycles described in the Vedas. His discoveries of ancient artifacts, dating back to eras where mainstream science does not acknowledge the existence of humans (and/or others), align with the idea that advanced (human) races lived in earlier Yugas under the guidance of previous Purusha figures.

• This also ties back to Joseph Smith’s revelations of earlier races—with Adam being the latest in a line of progenitor Fathers. The connection between Cremo’s forbidden archaeology and Vedic Yuga cycles reinforces the idea that human history is far older and more complex than commonly understood, and that Father Adam represents a new beginning for humanity in this current Yuga (or such).

d) Spiritual Decline and the Role of Adam in Kali Yuga

As we move through the Kali Yuga, the decline in Dharma and the fragmentation of the Human Family accelerates. The Vishnu Purana 4.24 clearly outlines the trajectory of humanity’s decline, but it also promises a restoration of spiritual order in the coming Satya Yuga. This period of moral and spiritual degradation mirrors Joseph Smith’s view that apostasy has occurred throughout ALL human history, requiring periodic restorations under divinely appointed Patriarchal figures.

• Father Adam’s role in the Kali Yuga is to guide the Human Family through this period of darkness, restoring the eternal covenants that ensure the family’s spiritual progression. Just as Krishna played a pivotal role in restoring Dharma in the Mahabharata, Adam’s leadership in this Yuga is essential for bringing humanity back into alignment with divine law. There could be much more to consider and ponder and connect here. I think this goes very deep and may have many twists and turns on the path to properly contextualized truth.

By expanding the discussion of the Yugas to include examples from Vedic texts, Joseph Smith’s teachings, and Michael Cremo’s work on human antiquity, (and I am sure many other works; scriptural and otherwise) we can draw clear parallels between the cyclical nature of human existence in Vedic cosmology and the Patriarchal Order. The idea that each Yuga has its own progenitor Father—with Adam being the First Father of the current epoch—offers a powerful reinterpretation of both Hindu and Patriarchal (you might refer to as quasi-Abrahamic) traditions. This expanded understanding deepens the connection between ancient human races, Purusha figures, and the ongoing cosmic and eternal journey across many cycles as we expand, progress and propagate. This also, to reiterate, aids in the reasoning as to why the cavern worlders and contrariarian luciferian groups who are not part of our collective and have their own antithetical system are at war with us and why these wars are so vibrantly described in Vedic literature.

3. Rta and Dharma: The Eternal Covenant of the Human Family

You’ve highlighted the importance of Rta (cosmic order) and Dharma (duty), which uphold the cosmic balance. These concepts can be viewed as Patriarchal (Familial) laws, divine covenants passed down from The Purusha (Father "Adams") (eg, other progenitor Fathers) to govern the Human Family. Rta, the eternal law of balance, can be understood as the covenant that keeps the family unified under divine law, ensuring that the family remains connected through spiritual bonds. The karmic balance is imperative to retain and this is why covenants and patterns have been set forth for a Savior/Redeemer/Anointed One to perform a great act of At-one-ment which facilitates the repayment of karmic debt thus satisfying both the demands/requirements of justice AND mercy - the great governing left and right hands of the Pharaohs, who incidentally attempted to emulate the Patriarchal Order, but were disallowed such authority (denied the priesthood) due to various reasons we shall not discuss at this moment so as to not further complicate this already complex discussion...

• Dharma in this context isn’t just individual duty but the collective duty of humanity to maintain its spiritual and family order. In Rig Veda 1.105.15, the rising and falling of those who follow or reject Dharma could be reinterpreted as humanity’s struggle to remain unified under the a Familial arrangement or Patriarchal Order. The Patriarchal covenant(s) and law of the gospel preserves the eternal unity of the Human Family, preventing the fragmentation that we now see in the Kali Yuga. Again, this yoking ourselves with the Great At-one-er, whom we know in this Yuga in the name Jesus the Anointed One, facilitates a path that is direct and offers direct access to karmic satisfaction and facilitates, extends and bridges Dharma. Education in and the expression of understanding said education is manifested through temples via the making and keeping of covenants that relate to connectedness to Him and to His Father—our Father Adam. (Interesting aside, there is much evidence to support Father Adam (re)incarnated into mortality from being a Celestial Being so that He could promulgate this Yuga/Family and there is strong evidence that Jesus was reincarnated...) This is another deep topic that we probably shouldn't dig into here, but was worth noting so that we might return to it later, but it clearly shows the pinnacle importance of temples in both Vedic and other cultures and brings a "why" to their weight and presence, even if their actual activities have become "mysteries" unto the "initiated."

4. Atman as the Reflection of the First Father

The concept of Atman in Hinduism often focuses on the individual soul’s realization of its unity with Brahman. However, in a Familial / Patriarchal context, Atman could be understood as the divine essence passed down from the First Father—whether Adam or an earlier Purusha—that links each individual soul to the eternal family unit(s). When one realizes their Atman, they are not just recognizing their unity with the abstract Brahman, but are reconnecting with the divine lineage of the First Father (see also Malachi 4:6 regarding the turning of the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers - and if they do not the great smiting of the earth with a curse that would follow).

• In the Chandogya Upanishad (6.8.7), the famous phrase “Tat Tvam Asi” (“Thou art That”) could be reinterpreted to mean that you are a part of the First Father’s essence, making spiritual realization not an act of individual detachment, but one of reconnection with the divine family. This perspective aligns with this at-one-ment concept vis-à-vis Patriarchal Order by emphasizing family unity over individual separation.

5. Ancestor Veneration: Adam as the First Pitr

An important concept noted are Pitrs (or ancestors) and their role in guiding their descendants. What if we see Adam as the First Pitr, the original spiritual ancestor whose guidance ensures the eternal welfare of the Human Family? In honoring the Pitrs, we could be reconnecting with Adam and the divine lineage that binds the Human Family together.

• Manusmriti 3.121 speaks of the importance of honoring the Pitrs for family welfare. In this context, by honoring Adam as the First Pitr, we are ensuring the spiritual continuity of the Human Family under the Patriarchal covenant. This veneration strengthens the eternal bond between the living and the spiritual progenitors of humanity.

6. Moksha as a Return to Family Unity, Not Detachment

Traditional Hinduism often interprets moksha as individual liberation from the cycle of rebirth, focusing on detachment from worldly things. However, I would emphasize that true liberation comes not from detachment but from unity with the Human Family under the governance of Adam and Patriarchal Headship through harmonious familial unity - at-one-ment. Instead of seeking individual freedom, we should be seeking at-one-ment with our family, through the resurrection that brings us together in the eternal family structure.

Again, the crucial point here is that we attain this Moksha, or liberation from the cycle of Samsara and achieve union with our God—our Father and Family.

• Bhagavad Gita 2.13 speaks of the soul’s journey through different bodies/incarnations, and yet our goal is indeed very clearly—in both Vedic and Patriarchal Order ideologies—to break this endless reincarnation. The concept of reincarnation was very much alive and well in ancient Patriarchally stemmed religions (you might refer to these as Abrahamic, but Abrahamic is somewhat isolated and non-inclusive in my opinion in terms of there being a greater light and truth available by reaching farther back) as well as the Christianity of Christ and those of his era and even beyond. In practice this liberation of the reincarnative cycle is implemented through ordinances and covenants that allow eternal anchors to our God and Family. I would argue that this is also what the ancient Vedics held dear and tried to convey in their writings, but has been twisted and misinterpreted. I believe we can see the soul’s preparation for resurrection (breaking of reincarnation and retention of (woefully misrepresented and explained by the fraud Freud) id and ego, or better framed as our spiritual intelligence coupled with a body and unified into a properly contextualized and framed soul (combination of spirit body (or bodies if you consider there may be multiple orders of spiritual bodies / intelligences that comprise us) and corpuscular/temporal body, but refined and "glorified") and final reunion with the our Family (both that we have been sealed to as well as to our Heavenly Family to whom we are to be sealed to through Jesus the Anointed One. Resurrection I might say is simply a synonym of moksha, thus ensuring that the body and soul are restored to their eternal family roles and into the highest order that we have obtained at present and in our state of eternal progression, where the Patriarchal Order under our Father Adam and His Fathers leads us to spiritual completion and unity.

So, I'll cap this lengthy—and highly incomplete—treatment of these topics and Vedic scriptures and traditions with my thought that: when explored deeply, these seem to suggest that the cyclical nature of existence, the roles of Purusha and Atman, and the concepts of Rta, Dharma, and Pitrs, all point toward a family-centered view of spiritual progression. Each Yuga cycle has its own progenitor Father, and in our current cycle, that Father is Adam (and He is our God—and there are many gods; this is what the ancients knew and we now know again), guiding our Human Family toward eternal unity and spiritual governance and progeneration.

If what I say is not connected to or manifests truth then there would not be the base unit of families that we have in all of creation. We would not see the likeness here below repeating that which is Above so prevalently. This is the Grand Order of Eternity my friend. We are given models in our microcosmic perceptabilities so that we can expand our horizon, our view, to greater Eternal vistas and glorious views. I know this to be true. I believe the Vedic people knew this and tried to preserve this and other powers have attempted to twist and distort this their very best for reasons that have been, again, discussed many times before.

Rather than individual detachment, these teachings should be viewed as emphasizing eternal family unity, with our Family, and our God, Father Adam (and perhaps even earlier progenitors) playing the central role in ensuring the cosmic balance and spiritual progression of the Human Family—so that this yuga and this sphere are not utterly wasted through a curse and wasting. Could this broader view align with the deeper truths of the Vedic texts?

I believe the answer is a resounding, "Yes."

1 Like

Very well said , @Soretna . I fully agree with your interpretation of the cyclical nature of human civilisation and that "elder races" have existed before the current humanity , going back to ABSOLUTELY EXTREME ANTIQUITY (!)

Mainstream Academia is woefully inadequate to grasp this framework , it does NOT even have the tools to do so...the distortion from deeper levels of reality is so great that expressing that in the frameworks of mainstream Academia is IMPOSSIBLE :))

It is like saying "listen from your eyes and see from your ears" or "go measure the length of your car with a weighing scale" or "go take the weight of your child , with a measuring tape" :))

Also , I strongly endorse your statement that Vedic culture was Universal , it wasn't limited to the Indian Subcontinent or South Asia alone...Vedic culture probably originated from Hollow Earth and spread across the outer surface of Earth . For various historical reasons , Vedic culture disappeared from all other parts of the globe , except the Indian Subcontinent , where too it got modified and distorted , to become the present day Hinduism - a religion which includes loftiest philosophies , but also certain social malpractices that crept into Vedic Dharma over many thousands of years .

You have given a very good explanation for the patriarchs of each Yuga cycle , that resonates well .

On the topic of Soul , Moksha and reincarnation though , I beg to differ - not because of my personal opinions , but because there is an OCEAN of knowledge that exists in scriptures dedicated just to this topic . Thousands of years of experience of the greatest minds & their knowledge has been passed down to us over untold number of generations . I will NOT be diplomatic here and hide from that truth . I will not try to make it palatable here , or be politically correct and sugar coat it . I will NOT play to the gallery on that which has been REALISED through the ENLIGHTENMENT of the greatest of sages - who from our perspective were no less than SUPERHUMAN in their capabilities . Their ethics are beyond our grasp , we may never be able to fully comprehend them or relate to them , with our limited perspective & experience . Let us all be humble enough to accept that their level of wisdom is out of reach for us in this Kaliyug - it is unfortunately , the very nature of this age and our MISFORTUNE to have taken rebirth during this Kaliyug . The very best of souls were exempted from having to take rebirth during this Kaliyug .

I am no expert on spirituality , am leading a worldly , material life , with a family to look after , like everyone else in this international group , this forum of ours , but I have absolute conviction that the soul is the ultimate driver of our consciousness . Reality goes several levels deeper than what our limited 5 senses can perceive and our Cosmos is based on a Supreme spiritual power , GOD and each of our souls , is a fraction of that Supreme spirit . Thus , each and every one of us , has the essence of that Supreme being and it's potential dormant within us . When our consciousness becomes one with God , that is the moment we attain Moksha , or true liberation , even from rebirth .

***"Ashes to ashes , dust to dust" is a very deep concept that most people misunderstand . It is about the impermanence of everything in this material world - objects , people , family , friends , human relations , culture , language , nations - NOTHING is permanent . As harsh as that truth may sound , it is true .

Here is an excellent quote from Swami Vivekanand on the nature of Truth itself :-

Nature of Truth

• One word of truth can never be lost; for ages it may be hidden under rubbish, but it will show itself sooner or later. Truth is indestructible, virtue is indestructible, purity is indestructible.

• All truth is eternal. Truth is nobody's property; no race, no individual can lay any exclusive claim to it. Truth is the nature of all souls. Who can lay any special claim to it?

• Whatever is true will remain forever; whatever is not, none can preserve.

• "Truth alone triumphs, not untruth. Through truth alone is opened the way to God."

• ...highest truths are always simple

Swami Vivekananda’s Quotes On Truth

April 26, 2018 By VivekaVani

Once Narendra was punished at school for no fault of his own. The geography teacher asked him a question which Narendra answered correctly. But the teacher thought he was wrong and punished him. But Narendra was undaunted even as a boy. He protested, ‘I committed no error, sir; I am sure what I said is right.’ This made the teacher furious and he caned Narendra mercilessly.

Narendra returned home, his eyes filled with tears and narrated everything to his mother. But Bhuvaneshwari Devi consoled him saying, ‘My son, why do you care if you are right? Follow the truth always, whatever happens.’

Narendranath found his Master, Sri Ramakrishna, to be an embodiment of the ideal his mother had instilled in him. Sri Ramakrishna used to say: “Truth is to be pursued followed by all means. If a man holds to truth in this Kaliyuga, he will certainly realize God.’ And Sri Ramakrishna himself practised what he what preached.

This ideal of unwavering loyalty to truth which Swamiji saw in his mother and later in his spiritual Master found expression in all his actions. It was therefore only but natural that the world would later hear him proclaim: ‘Everything can be sacrificed for truth, but truth cannot be sacrificed for anything.

Swami Vivekananda on Truth —

• All truth is eternal. Truth is nobody’s property; no race, no individual can lay any exclusive claim to it. Truth is the nature of all souls.
  • Be sincere and do your duty. Everything will come all right Truth must triumph. . .[Source]
  • “Comfort” is no test of truth; on the contrary, truth is often far from being “comfortable.”[Source]
  • Dare to seek Truth even through hell.[Source]
  • Everything can be sacrificed for truth, but truth cannot be sacrificed for anything.
  • Follow truth wherever it may lead you; carry ideas to their utmost logical conclusions. Do not be cowardly and hypocritical. You must have a great devotion to your ideal, devotion not of the moment, but calm, persevering, and steady devotion, like that of a Chataka (a kind of bird) which looks into the sky in the midst of thunder and lightening and would drink no water but from the clouds. Perish in the struggle to be holy; a thousand times welcome death. Be not disheartened. When good nectar is unattainable, it is no reason why we should eat poison. There is no escape. Thisworld is as unknown as the other.[Source]
  • “God is true. The universe is a dream. Blessed am I that I know this moment that I [have been and] shall be free all eternity; … that I know that I am worshipping only myself; that no nature, no delusion, had any hold on me. Vanish nature from me, vanish [these] gods; vanish worship; … vanish superstitions, for I know myself. I am the Infinite. All these — Mrs. So-and-so, Mr. So-and-so, responsibility, happiness, misery — have vanished. I am the Infinite. How can there be death for me, or birth? Whom shall I fear? I am the One. Shall I be afraid of myself? Who is to be afraid of [whom]? I am the one Existence. Nothing else exists. I am everything.”[Source]
  • Good is near Truth, but is not yet Truth.[Source]
  • Great is the tenacity with which man clings to the senses. Yet, however substantial he may think the external world in which he lives and moves, there comes a time in the lives of individuals and of races when, involuntarily, they ask, “Is this real?” To the person who never finds a moment to question the credentials of his senses, whose every moment is occupied with some sort of sense-enjoyment — even to him death comes, and he also is compelled to ask, “Is this real?” Religion begins with this question and ends with its answer. Even in the remote past, where recorded history cannot help us, in the mysterious light of mythology, back in the dim twilight of civilisation, we find the same question was asked, “What becomes of this? What is real?”[Source]
  • I know that truth alone gives life, and nothing but going towards reality will make us strong, and none will reach truth until he is strong.[Source]
  • I stand for truth. Truth will never ally itself with falsehood. Even if all the world should be against me, Truth must prevail in the end.[Source]
  • I was once travelling in the desert in India. I travelled for over a month and always found the most beautiful landscapes before me, beautiful lakes and all that. One day I was very thirsty and I wanted to have a drink at one of these lakes; but when I approached that lake it vanished. Immediately with a blow came into my brain the idea that this was a mirage about which I had read all my life; and then I remembered and smiled at my folly, that for the last month all the beautiful landscapes and lakes I had been seeing were this mirage, but I could not distinguish them then. The next morning I again began my march; there was the lake and the landscape, but with it immediately came the idea, “This is a mirage.” Once known it had lost its power of illusion. So this illusion of the universe will break one day. The whole of this will vanish, melt away. This is realisation.[Source]
  • I will relate to you a very ancient story from the Chhândogya Upanishad, which tells how knowledge came to a boy. The form of the story is very crude, but we shall find that it contains a principle. A young boy said to his mother, “I am going to study the Vedas. Tell me the name of my father and my caste.” The mother was not a married woman, and in India the child of a woman who has not been married is considered an outcast; he is not recognised by society and is not entitled to study the Vedas. So the poor mother said, “My child, I do not know your family name; I was in service, and served in different places; I do not know who your father is, but my name is Jabala and your name is Satyakama.” The little child went to a sage and asked to be taken as a student. The sage asked him, “What is the name of your father, and what is your caste?” The boy repeated to him what he had heard from his mother. The sage at once said, “None but a Brâhmin could speak such a damaging truth about himself. You are a Brahmin and I will teach you. You have not swerved from truth.” So he kept the boy with him and educated him.[Source][Learn more about Satyakama Jabala at Wikipedia]
  • If in this hell of a world one can bring a little joy and peace even for a day into the heart of a single person, that much alone is true; this I have learnt suffering all my life; all else is mere moonshine.
  • In truth everything is established.[Source]
  • It is the patient building of character, the intense struggle to realise the truth, which alone will tell in the future of humanity.
  • It is truth alone that gives strength.[Source]
  • Knowledge can never be created, it can only be discovered; and every man who makes a great discovery is inspired. Only, when it is a spiritual truth he brings, we call him a prophet; and when it is on the physical plane, we call him a scientific man, and we attribute more importance to the former, although the source of all truth is one.[Source]
  • Let it ring day and night in your minds like a song, and at the point of death declare “I am He.” That is the Truth; the infinite strength of the world is yours.[Source]
  • Let us be brave. Know the Truth and practice the Truth. The goal may be distant, but awake, arise, and stop not till the goal is reached.[Source]
  • Man wants truth, wants to experience truth for himself; when he has grasped it, realised it, felt it within his heart of hearts, then alone, declare the Vedas, would all doubts vanish, all darkness be scattered, and all crookedness be made straight.[Source]
  • None will be able to resist truth and love and sincerity. Are you sincere? unselfish even unto death? and loving? Then fear not, not even death. Onward, my lads[Source]
  • Our duty is to encourage every one in his struggle to live up to his own highest idea, and strive at the same time to make the ideal as near as possible to the Truth.
  • Pray all the time, read all the scriptures in the world, and worship all the gods there are …but unless you realise the Truth, there is no freedom.
  • Soft-brained people, weak-minded, chicken-hearted, cannot find the truth. One has to be free, and as broad as the sky.
  • Stop creation and you know the truth. All power of creation must stop, and then you know the truth at once.[Source]
  • Take care! Beware of everything that is untrue; stick to truth and we shall succeed, maybe slowly, but surely. Work on as if I never existed. Work as if on each of you depended the whole work.[Source]
  • Take courage and work on. Patience and steady work — this is the only way. Go on; remember — patience and purity and courage and steady work. . . . So long as you are pure, and true to your principles, you will never fail — Mother will never leave you, and all blessings will be yours.[Source]
  • Tell the truth boldly, whether it hurts or not. Never pander to weakness. If truth is too much for intelligent people and sweeps them away, let them go; the sooner the better.
  • That is the one test of truth. It never decays, it is always the same.[Source]
  • That society is the greatest, where the highest truths become practical. That is my opinion; and if society is; not fit for the highest truths, make it so; and the sooner, the better. Stand up, men and women, in this spirit, dare to believe in the Truth, dare to practice the Truth! The world requires a few hundred bold men and women.[Source]
  • That which is true must be infinite and eternal.[Source]
  • The greatest name man ever gave to God is Truth. Truth is the fruit of realisation; therefore seek it within the soul.[Source]
  • The greatest truths have been forgotten because of their very simplicity. Great truths are simple because they are of universal application. Truth itself is always simple. Complexity is due to man’s ignorance.[Source]
  • The mainspring of the strength of every race lies in the spirituality manifested in religion and the death of that race begins the day that spirituality wanes and materialism begins.
  • The seed grows into the tree, patiently and gently; we must direct our energies towards the truth and fulfil the truth that exists, not try to make new truths.[Source]
  • [This truth] is first to be heard. Hear it first. Think on it day and night. Fill the mind [with it] day and night: “I am It. I am the Lord of the universe. Never was there any delusion…. ” Meditate upon it with all the strength of the mind till you actually see these walls, houses, everything, melt away — [until] body, everything, vanishes. “I will stand alone. I am the One.” Struggle on! “Who cares! We want to be free; [we] do not want any powers. Worlds we renounce; heavens we renounce; hells we renounce. What do I care about all these powers, and this and that! What do I care if the mind is controlled or uncontrolled! Let it run on. What of that! I am not the mind, Let it go on!”[Source]
  • Those who work at a thing heart and soul not only achieve success in it but through their absorption in that they also realise the supreme truth—Brahman. Those who work at a thing with their whole heart receive help from God.[Source]
  • “Thou hast the right to work but not to the fruits thereof.” Stand firm like a rock. Truth always triumphs.
  • Through truth everything is attained.[Source]
  • To tell a lie, you have to imitate a truth, and that truth is a fact. You cannot imitate that which you have never perceived.
  • Truth alone triumphs, and this is true.[Source]
  • Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true.
  • Truth can never come to us as long as we are selfish.[Source]
  • Truth does not pay homage to any society, ancient or modern. Society has to pay homage to Truth or die. Societies should be moulded upon truth, and truth has not to adjust itself to society.[Source]
  • Truth has always been universal.[Source]
  • Truth is heaven. Bigotry is hell.[Source]
  • Truth is infinitely more weighty than untruth; so is goodness. If you possess these, they will make their way by sheer gravity.[Source]
  • Truth is strengthening. Truth is purity, truth is all-knowledge; truth must be strengthening, must be enlightening, must be invigorating.[Source]
  • Truth, purity, and unselfishness— wherever these are present, there is no power below or above the sun the possessor thereof. Equipped with these, one individual is able to face the whole universe in opposition.
  • Truth requires no prop to make it stand.[Source]
  • Truth stands on its own evidence, it does not require any other testimony to prove it true, it is self effulgent.[Source]
  • We are always after truth, but never want to get it.[Source]
  • We do not progress from error to truth, but from truth to truth. Thus we must see that none can be blamed for what they are doing, because they are, at this time, doing the best they can.[Source]

Truth — “a corrosive substance of infinite power”

In a letter written to Miss Mary Hale, dated 1 February 1895, Vivekananda wrote—[Source]I will compare truth to a corrosive substance of infinite power. It burns its way in wherever it falls — in soft substance at once, hard granite slowly, but it must. What is writ is writ. I am so, so sorry, Sister, that I cannot make myself sweet and accommodating to every black falsehood. But I cannot. I have suffered for it all my life. But I cannot. I have essayed and essayed. But I cannot. At last I have given it up. The Lord is great. He will not allow me to become a hypocrite. Now let what is in come out. I have not found a way that will please all, and I cannot but be what I am, true to my own self. “Youth and beauty vanish, life and wealth vanish, name and fame vanish, even the mountains crumble into dust. Friendship and love vanish. Truth alone abides.” God of Truth, be Thou alone my guide! I am too old to change now into milk and honey. Allow me to remain as I am. “Without fear — without shopkeeping, caring neither for friend nor foe, do thou hold on to Truth, Sannyâsin, and from this moment give up this world and the next and all that are to come — their enjoyments and their vanities. Truth, be thou alone my guide.” I have no desire for wealth or name or fame or enjoyments, Sister — they are dust unto me. I wanted to help my brethren. I have not the tact to earn money, bless the Lord. What reason is there for me to conform to the vagaries of the world around me and not obey the voice of Truth within? The mind is still weak, Sister, it sometimes mechanically clutches at earthly help. But I am not afraid. Fear is the greatest sin my religion teaches.

Special article

See also

1. Swami Vivekananda Quotes: Food for Thought

References:

1. :green_book:Book: Swami Vivekananda: The Friend of All (Page 9,10)

Regards

Thanks for sharing @sidharthabahadur, I do not feel that Swami Vivekananda has good standing for much of our discussion contextually. I seek to take the core deeper—to actually seek truth and origin.

Vivekananda is right about standing up for truth, but I do sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that is what I am indeed doing here and will continue to do as I work to help bring Vedic scripture and truth into more clear and defined light that I think has been lost over the millennia through various lossy paths. From what I have been exploring and researching, I believe that the hinduism and buddhism paths from the truth suffer from similar corruptive founts and I will explore this at a later date. I do not say this to insert offense, but rather to try to point towards my goal of unifying humanity and all religions under the banner of truth that has been lost—similar to the history of the Earth!

I am excited about the implications of what I'm working on for all of the Hindu religion following peoples as I believe it will revolutionize (in a positive and edificatory manner) all of the related world. What we are doing here is only small pieces of what I am hoping to be my expansive and broader goal bringing us together to be at one.

I've already prepared a "couple pages" for you as a reply, but I have not yet had time to work through some points given the terrible weather and affect it has had on much of our regions in the USA from the most recent hurricane.

Just wanted to drop you this line to let you know that my silence has neither been me having taken offense nor being at a loss of what to say or wherewith to continue. :smile:

Hey , no worries @Soretna , you are most welcome . Discussion and exchange of ideas is also a Vedic tradition that comes to us from the earlier 3 Yugas :)) Indeed , the Upanishads , the Vedanta and many other ancient Puranic texts of Hinduism are essentially LOGICAL & DISPASSIONATE debates between learned sages on these very subjects !

Logic & philosophy were the most cherished qualities of the ancient sages , Sankhya being one of it's oldest known forms :-

**There was a point in the history of South Asia (even including Afghanistan) , after the Buddha , where almost the entire population had become Buddhists . For hundreds of years , the people continued practicing Buddhism . Then Guru Adi Shankaracharya came onto the scene...he travelled the length and breadth of the Indian subcontinent , engaging the most learned Buddhist scholars in public debates about spirituality and religion . Such was his brilliance that every Buddhist scholar he debated with accepted that Shankaracharya had convinced them .

Thus, the whole of the Indian Subcontinent reconverted back to Hinduism - NOT a single weapon used , NOT a single drop of blood was shed , no HOLY wars were fought ! Just as peacefully as the Buddha had converted Hindus into Buddhists , later , so did the Shankaracharya , peacefully convince the people to come back to their Hindu faith .

***In the annals of human history , this is probably the ONLY such religious conversion and reconversion of the people across an ENTIRE nation , WITHOUT the use of force or coercion !

Later , with the rise of Islam , after Persia had been overrun and it's Zorastrian religion was overwhelmed & extinguished , those invaders overran Indian Subcontinent too . The only difference was , that despite 1,000 years of Islamic rule , followed by 200 years of British rule , Hinduism survived .

Indeed , Islam under the influence of Indian culture developed a softer , more philosophical form , the Sufi form, though there is increasing evidence surfacing now that Sufism predated Islam by at last a thousand years . The refined poetry & philosophy that emerged from the Sufi tradition of wandering saints called "Fakir" , became THE FINEST poetry and fusion of classical musical traditions the world has seen in this Kalyug (still no comparison with earlier 3 Yugas) .

Some of the most popular , iconic Bollywood songs are based on Sufi lyrics and the blended musical traditions of the Indian Subcontinent .

**During the British era , the esoteric cult of Theosophy , a blend of Hinduism , Christianity and Kabbalistic beliefs , was also born in India . HP Blavatsky , Nicholas Roerich , Annie Besant and Alice Bailey were amongst the leading lights of this movement .

By the way , Hinduism , Buddhism , Jainism & even Sikhism (the latter 3 branched off from Hinduism itself) have the SAME beliefs about the soul , reincarnation and Moksha. They differ only in more subtle aspects of spirituality :))

**Then , there was a 5th religious stream which had arisen from ancient India (now extinct) . They were called the "Ajivikas" . You can say , Ajivikas were THE original Nihilists , Agnostics & Atheists . They completely shunned materialism , even more so than the staunchest of vegetarians , the followers of Jainism . So , in the Indian tradition , even that stream of extremely abstract philosophy had once prospered !

This topic is VERY , VERY VAST , but here are a few articles to get into it , if you are really interested in delving deeper . The best would be to read Enlgish translations of the Vedanta and the Upanishads . There is almost an endless stream of such articles on the Internet . So , choose whatever you like !

***Nikola Tesla and other prominent scientists of that time used to have correspondence with Swami Vivekananda .

Since you took interest in the work of Swami Vivekananda , just listen to his iconic speech at the World Parliament of Religions at Chicago in 1893 . There is also a LOT of online literature available about his speeches . However , all he was doing was representing the ancient wisdom of the sages which he had learnt at the feet of his own Guru , the Great Ramakrishna Paramhans :-

Regards