DUMBs Resources (Deep Underground Military Bases)

I'm about halfway through this video, but thought of this site and wanted to share it. I don't know if the guy talking is going to agree or disagree with what he's put forth so far, but he's talking about Dulce, Phil Schneider, and just mentioned reptilians. The way Schneider died and the subsequent refusal to do a real investigation seems quite suspicious.

ALIEN WAR and The Horrors of Dulce Underground Base - The Why Files channel.

PS's (over an hour long) talk at a preparedness expo (it is mentioned in the video in the above post).

Phil Schneider on UFOs at the Preparedness Expo September 1995

(I downloaded this and tried to upload it to this site, but the site kept telling me that it had to be smaller than 100 mb. :confused: What's strange is that I made it smaller. Once to 79 mb, then twice or three times I tried to upload it when it was compressed to 51 mb. Does it not like mp4 files? What kind does it need to be?)

It looks like The Why Files guy is finding holes in this conspiracy theory.

That mountain is an extention of an underground cavern world that reaches to the surface. I don't know about "aliens". Why do they have to be aliens. They are co-planetarians.

Cheers!

1 Like

@SilverMoon thanks for sharing - I'm not a big fan of the "WF" guy. He's one that I am leaning towards believing he's either "mainstreamer" (eg, believes the crap but trying to grab views because it's fun/profitable/funded/etc), controlled opposition or some other permutation of such. Is subscriber base / view count, quality and time investment in making these just don't seem to add up for me.

I actually tried to watch a couple of his videos with a family member to introduce some interesting things / ideas, but the way he did not fully explore some aspects and simply shot them down ended up completely turning off the family member AND made me quite angry. He's simply not trustworthy.

Regarding uploading: we still have a filter on for size. There is some server maintenance that needs to be done, but the site has been being hit hard now for over a year by someone either wanting to cause some damage/bandwidth limitations OR scraping our entire content (multiple times). It's a rough situation and we need to establish some level of fund raising to make things more approachable here in terms of expanding the technology stack. I'm not sure how to handle this since I don't know how many people would be willing to donate since most readers are entirely quiet. We have an enormous readership on here, but only a handful of contributors and it seems likely that the readers will simply continue to lurk. Maybe we should have some kind of a gated community that requires an account at least? I think that could help reduce the attempts to create more expense + reduce/eliminate scraping.

For now I would suggest getting an account on BitChute.com and uploading backup videos there and/or Rumble.com. Also, for smaller files (less than 200mb), https://catbox.moe/ is good.

@Soretna , you said "we have an enormous readership" - what exactly are the numbers we're talking about here...just curious to know .

Regards

Soretna,

How many Benjamins do you need per month?

Dean

I found him interesting. At first, I thought he pointed out the flaws in everything, but his conclusion on the idea that we are living in a simulated reality was that it might be true - so when I began watching the video and saw all these interesting theories, I wanted to share with you guys. I don't know his motives, but I'm sure he chooses the topics because he thinks they will attract people.

That's really bad. :frowning_face: This isn't exactly a site that's dangerous for the status quo, but if you get someone with a grudge, they can cause a lot of problems.

By "gated", you mean no one can read unless they are logged in? That's an excellent idea.

Perhaps you could also have a donation button on the main page? If there's a post or explanation about it, perhaps some people might donate. You could maybe put a goal of the total amount needed for the project, with a counter that counts up until it hits the goal. (I don't even know if that is possible in this type of format.)

That's a good idea.

Soretna,

In other words, how much funding would you need to do everrything within this list?

Cheers!

1 Like