Cyrill John (C.J.) Gadd - Various Books on Cuneiform and Sumer, Akkad, and Babylonian Works & History

Recently came across an interesting author and I thought it may be worth attempting to catalogue his works insomuch that both Wikipedia and other sources seem deficient in doing so.

Wikipedia says of him:

Cyril John Gadd, CBE, FBA, FSA (2 July 1893 – 2 December 1969) was a British Assyriologist, Sumerologist, and curator. He was Keeper of the Department of Egyptian and Assyrian Antiquities, British Museum from 1948 to 1955, and Professor of Ancient Semitic Languages and Civilizations at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London from 1955 to 1960. Having served in the British Army during the First World War, he joined the British Museum after demobilisation and also worked on excavations at Ur, Carchemish, Alalakh and Nimrud. Having risen to Keeper, he left the British Museum to enter academia, and was appointed professor emeritus on his retirement in 1961.

OCLC WorldCat entry: Gadd, C. J. 1893-1969 (Cyril John) [WorldCat Identities]

A catalogue of his books seems to include:

(CLICK TO EXPAND) This enclosed list are books that while not apparently authored by CR Gadd, are nonetheless associated with his authorship by Archive.org...

If anyone has additional works or I come across more, I will add them to this list.

In review of the above, while just looking at title pages, to catalogue books by CJ Gadd, I found the following affixation in The Cambridge Ancient History - Volume I - Part 2 (2nd link) to be noteworthy and perhaps indicative of much revision that may have dramatically changed context for either corrective (or nefarious) purposes:

Most of us understand that much history has been altered, revised, erased, etc. during the modern era and so such notes are always interesting and raise questions that deserve checking, re-checking, quadruple checking, etc.