Cloud mantle Falling in Genesis

It looks like Genesis 7.11 refers to the "fountains of the great deep"

"11": In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Does this refer to the could mantle falling, and the 40 days and 40 nights of rain ?

Dean

Dean , this surely refers to the "fountains of the great deep" , wherein the enormous reserves of Primary water , deep inside the Earth burst forth onto the surface , with such force , that great columns of superheated steam emerged from the surface of the sea , upto several miles into the stratosphere . It must looked as though the oceans are boiling...

Besides the extra water oozing out of the Earth , this extra steam in the atmosphere also condensed to cause abnormal rains for 40 days . Thus all the continents were flooded at once . 40 days later the excess water drained back into the Earth through the cracks & vents in the ocean floor .

Regards

Sidhartha,

But couldn't it also have had the effect of condensing the cloud mantle as well? The ocean levels seem to have risen and the continental shelf seems to have been above the level of the oceans, and this is accounted for by the construction found on the sea floor.

I think that the excess water might have come from the cloud mantle.

Dean

IIRC, Scientists now believe there is more water inside the Earth than sitting on the crust.

100 Bible verses about the hollow earth:

https://www.openbible.info/topics/hollow_earth?fbclid=IwAR2DgqcHf1GGS4QD6GKd2JEawfTbSkqIIx0hy7dQnMHF_A_JWf-dKJL26tA

Dean

1 Like

@deandddd Amazing findings there. Other terms to search the scriptures for might be "under the earth", "in the earth", "bowels of the earth", etc. I think it's significant to note that when the Bible talks about "the ends of the earth," it's talking about the North and South Poles (in my opinion). There are many other veiled references to underground realms and hollow earth littered throughout the Bible.

Also, you may be interested in my somewhat-related topic here: Abinadi condemns worship of underground creatures

To any Latter-day Saints out there, also keep an eye out whenever the scriptures talk about "northern countries." When you go really far north, where do you end up? Inside the earth... just like the legends of Ultima Thule, Hyperborea, etc. (where do you think the lost ten tribes are?)

1 Like

Re: water inside the Earth, you are correct @Keith. They have some things somewhat screwed up in that they believe that it's essentially contained within a rock-like material. They also have some really interesting, but screwed up, perceptions of the interior structures. Essentially they can see that they're seeing mountains and lake like "mirror" images of the outside and cannot understand why via advanced seismological "imaging". Jan Lamprecht's book really has a great discussion on some of this topic (note the Kindle version is only $3 - glad I got the printed 2nd edition while it was still being readily printed!).

@deandddd & @Ephraimite thank you for these reference. We should start a thread aggregating all of these here for further consideration.

1 Like