Clearest image ever taken of Saturn.

42,772 votes and 606 comments so far on Reddit

Just breathtaking.

I took one look and fell out of my chair!

Dean

@Keith , thanks for sharing this superb image of Saturn's Hexagon .

Now , today is again a Saturday and I am getting more thoughts about Saturn :))

Like many other Hindus , I too visit a Shani (Saturn) temple every Saturday - it's believed that Saturn is the presiding deity of this Kalyug or iron age . So , I don't think too much about why I do so , it's just become a part of my weekly routine .

Also , given the esoteric literature I have read about Saturn in recent years , here are a few observations :-

1. The colour of the Hexagon at Saturn's North is kind of Black , which validates the Black colour associated with Saturn in the Occult beliefs . Even in astrology , Saturn is associated with Black .

2. The Hexagon of Saturn's North Pole , is connected to the concept of cube , to be more specific a black cube , that is even worshipped by one of the major world religions , whose members probably do NOT realise they are actually worshipping Saturn .

3. I have a very strong gut feel , that the Earth was electromagnetically ejected out of Saturn , from the Hexagon at it's North Pole , hence the powerful occult symbolism associated with the Black Sun , the Hexagon (also black as in this image you've shared) and of course the ever present black cube , that is even used by some Corporates .

Regards

Another "true color" of a Saturn's pole.

From http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/239430700

Another one. Like something from the Outer Limits.1578894703315

@Keith , since we are on the subject of Saturn...in the "science" of astrology , Saturn is known to cause a lot of turmoil in the lives of people...those who knowingly OR unknowingly worship Saturn , either directly or indirectly , practice the cult of the Black cube , do benefit from it in terms of mineral wealth and abundance of black oil (petroleum) and black metals such as iron , but also get afflicted by intrigue , extreme aridity in their lands (formation of deserts) , strife in society and a strange restlessness , a lack of inner peace...

How then can anybody worship such an erratic entity - well , because it has some power over Earth and at least in Hindu belief is the presiding deity of this current iron age called Kalyug....

It must be said here though that in Hinduism it is NOT considered fortunate for any soul to be take birth in this Kalyug or iron age , where the black metal iron is treated as one of the most important minerals . In this current age , don't we idolise the "man of steel" , "nerves of steel" , "steely resolve" etc. ? Isn't iron the metal that spawned the entire industrial revolution of our present day materialistic civilisation ?

Regards

Staring into the vortex inside the abyss of Saturn , one can't help thinking that the astrological view of planetary logos as sentient beings , might just be true...put more simply , planets aren't dead , sterile and inanimate objects drifting through space- they're alive and have consciousness .

Of course , planets are a different sort of lifeform than humans , but they're alive nonetheless...

Regards

1 Like

Folks , there is life in the universe - we're NOT alone . That life is right beneath our feet - planet Earth and all other planets and of course stars !

Just imagine , all this while humans have been searching frantically , everywhere in the universe ,for signs of life, when it was there all the time , right under our very noses :))

Well , on a more serious note , esoteric "sciences" like Alchemy and Astrology , have always believed stars , planets and moons to be "alive" , but the vast majority of people just wouldn't listen ! Again, let me reiterate , we don't yet think of stars and planets as living beings , because they are a very different sort of lifeform as compared to humans and animals .

We haven't yet learnt to recognize planets as lifeforms because of the rigid way in which we define living beings...relatively speaking planets are a life form more similar to plants (trees) , than animals . Hmmm...some food for thought !

Regards

1 Like

Regarding the hexagon pole on Saturn dwell the bases of hundreds of UFOs. It is the perfect hiding spot.

M

@Echo_on , that's incredible to know . Please share some more information about it . Do you also believe David Icke's ideas about the Saturn-Moon matrix ?

Regards

Sidhartha,

And Saturn is the planet of constriction and limitation, and it's the only planet that has rings like that! A ring is a perimiter, a constriction.

Dean

@deandddd , Saturn is also the planet that is the most toroidal shaped world in our solar system . It's Polar regions are really "flattened" out !

The ratio of Saturn's Polar diameter to it's equatorial diameter is the most highly skewed amongst all planets of our Solar System .

Regards

Sidhartha,

I believe that "Saturn is also the planet that is the most toroidal shaped world in our solar system". A few years ago I viewed Saturn from a friend's telescope when Saturn was "edge on", not tilted, and I could see that the polar extremes were quite flattened out. I don't see that at all in the Moon, even when I notice that The Moon is not tilted. And The Moon is close. But even from this distance, it is easily noticeable that Saturn's polar extremes are flattened.

Dean

1 Like

Yes @deandddd , Saturn's Polar diameter is a whopping 10% LESS than it's equatorial diameter (not a trivial difference) - so , by what stretch of imagination , can anyone call Saturn a spherical planet ??!!

" All of the gas giants in the solar system bear the same shape of an oblate spheroid, but on Saturn the condition is the most pronounced , with the polar radius (33,780 miles, or 54,364 km) only about 90 percent that of the equatorial radius (37,449 miles, or 60,268 km)."

Regards

1 Like

Sidhartha,

Well, this certainly ex plains why I have perceived Saturn as being slightly egg-shaped in a telescope, even though I have never seen this in relation to Jupiter.

Cheers!

1 Like

@deandddd , any study of planets & stars would be incomplete without an analysis of their basic shape . Oblateness is found in each and every case , without exception , it's just the degree of oblateness that varies . Why is this so ?? Why hasn't this baseline assumption of a spherical shape for stars/planets ever been debated ?

Saturn happens to be the most oblate planet in our Solar system with a huge 10% difference between it's Polar and equatorial diameter . The most oblate star found till date had a 17% (YES !!) variation between it's Polar & equatorial diameter .

Scientists can keep on being obstinate and say - so what ?? How does oblateness of stars and planets matter ??

**Well , it matters a LOT - planetary science needs to correct the basics like the shape and design point of planets & stars , before they can understand many of the other apparently "anomalous" phenomena of planets and stars !

Moreover , as you compress a torus more & more , it's shape tends to look relatively more spherical , BUT that still does NOT make it a sphere ! This point really is a big deal , because it is in the geometry of stars & planets that many of their deeper secrets lie hidden .

Regards

1 Like

A study of images could be interesting if not only to simply illustrate the stark nature of the degree of oblate shape:

@Soretna , thanks so much for sharing this image and putting things in perspective ! The eyes don't lie and this "egg shaped" image of Saturn matches the textbook definition of a toroidal shape !

Folks , the cosmos has revealed a VERY important secret to us - nature does NOT make perfect straight lines OR perfect spheres . However nature makes a LOT of TORUSES - from the Hollow atom , to Hollow planets , to Hollow stars , to spiralling VORTEX galaxies , to the "egg shaped" universe itself !

Remember all those ancient mythological texts about the "COSMIC EGG of Creation"....??
The TRUTH was always staring us in the face , but we kept ignoring this secret - hidden in plain sight !

***Hundreds of years ago , it took an apple falling on Newton the ALCHEMIST's head (a nice story...unlikely that literally happened though - the APPLE is a well known esoteric symbol of yore , starting from the wise , mystical serpent in the Garden of Eden that eats it's own tail perhaps , to the "Forbidden Fruit" , to Adam's APPLE , it's even been adopted by the world's largest Tech company in our times) , for him to theorise , "what he understood" as GRAVITY (now we know better than him !) .

So will we "wake up" to this reality only when our own breakfast "egg" or "apple" falls off the table ? :))

P.S. Some interesting trivia about the apple - it's among a few other fruits , cereals , crops , livestock animals etc. (and maybe even humans ??) whose immediate biological ancestor on Earth has NEVER been properly established - almost as though they "suddenly" emerged , were genetically engineered , or were brought to Earth...hmmm !

Regards

I'd LOVE to see an image of the star to which you refer that has the 17% differential @sidharthabahadur!