Caves ...

List Members,

Historical Evidence of Underground Cities in America

Very Nicely done. The interviewer is an achaeologist and the interviewee a researcher. They are centered around the Arizona area and the Grand Canyon, and make a nice presentation. It is informative and enjoyable.

I don't say such nice things about every video out there ...

Dean

People,

Right at 16:30 minutes, the interviewee tells that the artifacts found in the tunnels and cavern hall by Kincaid were all oriental and Buddhist, not Egyptian. This makes sense because the indians of that region, the Pueblo Indians, seem to be simply Tibetan. Their adobe houses are carbon copies of Tibetan dwellings, and there are examples of swasticas that are chiseled in the rocky hills of that region.

The Gavin Menzies books, Who Discovered America?, and the book 1421; shine much light on the Chinese presence along the West coast of the Americas.

Dean

And here is another informative and nicely done video on the underground worlds of the Utah area. It is by the same people as the video above.

Dean

People,

Dug by mega sloths ... give me a break!!!

These are tunnels that have been excavated.

Ancient Subterranean Tunnels Of South America

http://chapmanresearch.org/PDF/Ancient%20Subterranean%20Tunnels%20of%20South%20America.pdf

Dean

DISREGARD THE PREVIOUS POST'S URL, THIS IS IT.

People,

Excavated by giant sloths ... give me a break!!!

But they were excavated, they aren’t natural caves.

Dean

People,

Do you see the symmetry of the opening of the first image at top? That is by design and intelligent contstruction, it has nothing to do with a ginat sloth that scratched its way through the rock to create a tunnel.

If we see artificial construction techniques that speak of advanced technology, such as at the nearby (relatively speaking) Machu Pichu, then why not in relation to these caves. And where are they ? How many ?

" There are now more than 1,500 known palaeoburrows that have been found in southern and southeastern Brazil alone, and there appear to be two different types: the smaller ones, that reach up to 1.5 metres in diameter; and the bigger ones, that can stretch up to 2 metres in height and 4 metres in width."

Could it be that there are downward extensions that have been walled up, or that exist below the cave floors ?

Dean

1 Like