Bridges on Mars, Mountain Tunnels

List Members,

I would like to present the bridge on Mars video, the one that leads into a tunnel; but with a new comment, and some other bridge on Mars videos of other bridges.

The first video is six minutes long. Notice that the bridge leads into the tunnel. The entire mountain is visible during the first part, and the road does not appear behind the mountain. Usually, a tunnel goes all the way through a mountain and opens up on the other side. In this case, it is not so.

This strongly suggests that the road goes downwards, for example, to an underground world on Mars.

I will send the other videos as replies.

Dean

List Members,

Here is another nice bridge on Mars. I had never seen this one before.

Pick it up at 30 seconds, at 34 the road becomes apparent, and at 47 seconds, save it, and just contemplate what you are seeing for a minute.

People,

Here is yet another video of some very telling Mars anomalies. Scrutinize everything, there are things that stand out that are very obvious; such as the Mars lake at two minutes.

What does PIA 16768 mean ...

DD

https://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA16768

Nasa release images and label them PIA or SOL. You can study them from the Nasa Photojournel website or gigapan websites.

M