Book by Timothy Green Beckley

2 Likes

THANKS HVALA SUPER

FYI, Table of Contents:

1 Like

Why did he walk away from it all? He could have helped so much 25 years ago.

Cheers!

1 Like

Sometimes it's just a matter of life getting in the way or not enough interest in the truth. Sadly as amazing as this is to use, most folks do not seem to find this truth to be sufficiently compelling to pull them away from day to day life concerns. This might have translated into the author perhaps not making any money from his book as he had hoped and thus moved on to other things...

I don't really know much or anything about Timothy Green Beckley, but it seems like he tried running this effort for a while: Books by Timothy Green Beckley (Author of Mystery Of The Men In Black - The UFO Silencers)

I think he is now deceased, around the covid timeframe when a number of folks roughly his age died that I knew: Timothy Green Beckley Obituary - 2021 - Boylan Funeral Home

Hmm, was this the same guy? Probably not, but there's some seeming cross connecting info that may not be true or misconstrued by some bad imdb researcher (similar to how Wikipedia screws up research in like manners by creating echo chambers): Timothy Beckley - IMDb

1 Like

Soretna,

I agree that profits from books seems to be a significant factor in the loss of interest phenomenon.

But the fact that there are underground worlds, some of them being more than hostile, should be so significant that a person DOES somethinng. Doing nothing is like not telling your neighbor that his house is on fire. I just can't believe that so many fall away from the HET. But if you th9ink about it, who ever piped up and said "Hey, I got those hollow earth books that you mentioned, I am really strengthening my understanding".

So they never really gained conviction based on understanding. Some do gain much of it just from info on the internet. But usually the understanding has limits. For example, few have assimilated the Arctic bidy of evidence, they don't know what evidence the Arctic explorers of yesteryear came across, what it meant, how they interpreted it, and which ones came to the hollow earth conclusion.

And who dedicates resources or time to spreading the word?

Od course, lately, western civilisation seems to have fallen to its knees and has gotten pistol whipped like we never imagined, in every sphere. When you see your civilisation and culture evaporate, it rather takes your attention away from other things. What to speak of the fact that we've never been so close to nuclear war, and never so much on the weaker end of the stick.

Cheers! (Tears!)

1 Like