Blast from past - what started you on your hollow planets journey?

I'm curious, what started you on your search down the hollow planets research journey?

Mine was hearing about massive amounts of money being missing and seeing concepts about "break away societies", which naturally led to the cavern world and inner earth discussions. Here's a blast from my past and beginning of the real questions that drilled to the proverbial core of the situation:

1 Like

@Soretna , thanks for bringing this up .

Well , for me - it was my deep interest in physics , astrophysics , mythology and secret societies , all at the same time !

Regards

2 Likes

Conspiracy facts seem to be a common thread for a lot of us. Hollow planets tie it ALL together very well. @Ephraimite's comments about the beginning of this epoch tied does many things together for me with real real reason they're trying to kill us humans, especially "white" folk.

2 Likes

I don't recall when I first heard of hollow earth as a bona fide theory (so I'm not counting stories like Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne, which I read as a teenager), but I think it was on the website/forum LDSAVOW. Someone started a thread about it, and the idea made sense to me. That was easily 20 or more years ago.

It was here on MindReach that the idea was brought up that earth isn't the only hollow planet.

Scientists seem to hate anything that goes against their traditional beliefs (just read Graham Hancock's books to see that), so I don't expect any serious exploration in this area.

I just looked at the thread about Mars, and the purple color at one end. To me, that gives credence to the idea that it's hollow.

I wish scientists were willing to look at all science and nature in the manner in which they pretend to study things - with an open mind, being completely willing to be wrong, and no one loses funding or jobs if they discover something that goes against the status quo.

2 Likes

Definitely look up some of the other discussions on Mars. The polar ice caps and their shape are remarkable and quite telling of how such ice is formed due to the thinness of the polar regions and the escaping of warm moist atmosphere from within the planet and its immediate freezing and aggregation as ice and snow. Quite remarkable. I do not personally believe there is evidence to support single-hole theory, but rather smaller holes and thinning crust at the poles with thicker crust as you move down to the equatorial zones. This modification to the standard-polar opening thought helps greatly to enhance all of the supporting stories and observations that we've heard and read over the decades/centuries.

Real scientists are hard to find. 90-98% of "scientists" for the past 100-130 years have been effectively nothing but cheerleaders for propaganda. It's a tragic state and must be rectified somehow.

Also, at the end of the day the hollow Earth and hollow planet concept generally is effectively LDS doctrine. Anyone who subscribes to the religious framework as set forth via the Restoration must unabashedly believe in this concept if they are to be on sound testimonial footing. It's quite interesting and appears to be the same for some other religions as well that stem from Vedic origins, which I argue LDS is one such religion that has not been sufficiently articulated as of yet in a holistic fashion, but the concept of patriarchal order and a more robust and full understanding of who Adam was is part of this.

2 Likes

@Soretna , you have so perfectly articulated this point...it's really the crux of how and why the Hollow nature of Earth and all other planets isn't so obvious to the observer .

Regards

2 Likes