Big news in MAY: UFO Disclosure?

This Cliff fellow seems to be somewhat interesting. He apparently has a background in software engineering working with Prolog and Artificial Intelligence. His observations from previous videos are interesting in detecting patterns in the news and societally. He apparently has had some kind of prediction of "secret technology" being released roughly July/August 2021 which seems to perhaps be ultimately related to or is "UFO disclosure". He has in this video from Sunday moved the timeline up again to May based on the rapidity of releases and discussion by the military:

(IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT THE "UFOs" in question are likely CAVERN WORLD in origin and I also believe "disclosure" is happening soon, but that it is going to be misrepresented and bent towards "extra"terrestrials instead of "INTRA"terrestrials as it should be and thus be another luciferian manipulation.)

(Click to view YouTube Video)

Annnnd here we go down the slide:

LOL, now the "Kardashians see UFO". This guy may have it right and it falls in line with the cavern dwellers' agenda:

@Soretna , I think a sudden resurgence of the COVID Pandemic in many parts of the world may have some correlation here...I am thinking aloud here !

Regards

1 Like

Soretna,

This fella David Nino Rodriguez, the guy uin the video, is pretty good.

Some incorporation of UFOs into the current struggles just might be like a flower in the spring - comin' up!

But it is not clear to me that the demons from below are going to be behind it. Rather, it could be the hollow earthers giving a positive push without exposing themselves.

If it is not them in the UFOs, it could be some other group from some other planet or star system or whatever, who are working hand in hand with our hollowearthers. As always, it is so hard to interpret things.

But notice some connections: The Russians are very close to the northern orifice, and the Russians are pro nationalism. And so is Trump. And, by extension, I guess the armed forces, too.

But Biden is not in favor of nationalism. And the Russians are being challenged and provoked by Biden over the Ukraine.

And the Russians are strong and independent.

And Trump swears that he always had a good relationship with Putin.

Cheers!

1 Like

As always the Luciferian-CCP alignment is clear and coincides culturally. A similar juxtaposition exists as you essentially put it there with the actual concave hollow Earth dwellers (and of course their relationship with Jehovah), etc...

We would be wrong to assume that only one faction has "UFO" tech. The stories of vimanas from Vedic literature make it clear that BOTH factions have them. Yes, it is difficult to discern presently which (or if both) are going to be manifest, but due to biblical literature and prophecies, one can easily predict and believe that the false-messiah will manifest FIRST and thus we should retain both alarm and extreme caution with an increase in personal spirituality and capacity to receive spiritual guidance (aka revelation). Prayer and learning to discern true/good spirits and sources from false/bad is critical in this time.

The drums keep beating:

May 16 - You know it's bad when 60 MINUTES showcases a "blockbuster report on UFOs":

Bill Whitaker reports on the regular sightings of unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAP, that have spurred a report due to Congress next month.

(YouTube Video Link)

Check out all of the embedded Twitter posts on this "tweets gone wild" escapade:

Soretna,

You know, if demons in underground worlds wish to threaten or attack us through a UFO presence, I doubt that they would get very far with it. Someone would oppose them, probbaly the hollow earthers.

The witnesses to the Varginha UFO crash swore that there had been two UFOs and that there had been a dogfight. And the occupants of the crashed vehicle were of the Hobbit type, or something like that. Underground dwellers, not humans like the hollow earthers. Olaf Jansen stated that the hollow earthers looked just like Scandanavians; human like us. So who would oppose demoniac beings in UFOs? The juxtaposed hollow earthers, who else?

Cheers!

1 Like

Well May is past, but MSM (ABC News) is still pumping:
(YouTube Video Link)

It is interesting to see PewDiePie's UFO debunking video. While his style may not be the most agreeable (uhm) to many, he makes some interesting points and certainly sets out more groundwork about manipulative possibilities:
(YouTube Video Link)

@Soretna , one thing is definitely odd - why is a government body now wanting to share information with the public , on a topic they have discredited for last 75 years ??

Regards

1 Like

Sidhartha,

It was a good tutorial and I learned a few things, and I also had a laugh or two!

Cheers!

1 Like

Just as we've said time and again - there's a distinct possibility of alignment with cavern world / luciferian folks/beings and/or inner concave worlders. I have a strong believe that these two groups are in juxtaposition and I guess the question is: WHICH "alien" or "UFO" group is the government and/or military aligned with? Clearly it's easy to guess this one given the pattern and path of society over the past 140 or so years....... We have to be vigilant and aware of everything we can.

There is a biblical scripture that offers warning to us all in this regard that is itself regarding these "last days" (before the Millenium / new yuga):
Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

In the Joseph Smith Translation of this it also clarifies further:

For in those days there shall also arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch, that, if possible, they shall deceive the very elect, who are the elect according to the covenant.

I believe it is critically important that we obtain all knowledge and context possible and then also be spiritual in tune enough such that we can receive personal revelation during the especially confusing and deceptive times. We see SO SO SO SO MANY (almost everyone we know) that are already confused by all of the insanity going on! Just imagine how much WORSE it will get!