Atlantis ...

List Members,

I've been informing myself on Atlantis for about two years now. Of note, I have read the Lewis Speance book and Atlantis in Spain, by E.M. Whishaw, and Englishwaman athrol[pologist who spent something like half of her life in Spain, in that corner near Cadiz, which was supposedly a part of Atlantis, where the copper mine was that plato mentioned.

In these two videos, the guy makes a flabbergasting case for the location of the capital city; remember that Atlantis was very expanded, shall we say. Believe me, I'm familiar with all of the details, theories and arguments, and this expalins everything and is consonant with everything.

Atlantis 1: The Lost City of Atlantis - Hidden in Plain Sight? Lost Ancient Human Civilizations - YouTube

Atlantis 2: The Lost City of Atlantis - Hidden in Plain Sight? PART 2 - Lost Ancient Civilizations - YouTube

I highly recomment the videos, one is about 17 minutes and the other 23. Riveting, both of them, all the way through.

Dean

···

These are truly interesting videos Dean and the guy seems to be right on point. I'm glad to see this 2nd video after you shared the first one previously. It would be nice if Robert Sepehr would take a look at this really strong data since I think it would help his efforts quite a bit.

This video from the same fellow is also extremely interesting:

What Ancient Human Civilizations Said About The Moon - The Moon is Not What You Think it is

···

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 10:13 PM [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

List Members,

I've been informing myself on Atlantis for about two years now. Of note, I have read the Lewis Speance book and Atlantis in Spain, by E.M. Whishaw, and Englishwaman athrol[pologist who spent something like half of her life in Spain, in that corner near Cadiz, which was supposedly a part of Atlantis, where the copper mine was that plato mentioned.

In these two videos, the guy makes a flabbergasting case for the location of the capital city; remember that Atlantis was very expanded, shall we say. Believe me, I'm familiar with all of the details, theories and arguments, and this expalins everything and is consonant with everything.

Atlantis 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM

Atlantis 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyV8TUlV3Ds

I highly recomment the videos, one is about 17 minutes and the other 23. Riveting, both of them, all the way through.

Dean

Soretna,

I like Robert Sepehr , I have two of his books.

If Northern Africa was a sea - and It makes sense - then that changes everything. Everyone always assumes that the pillars of Hércules were at Gibraltar and that Atlantis must have been beyond them because Plato said so. But nobody truly knows where these pillars were.

There was a palace with a tall dome at Atlantis. It must have washed e few miles down towards the ocean, and be underneath the desert sand. It was made out of gold and silver. Some ground penetrating radar could find It.

According to Goagland, the Moon is made out of crystal particles. Imagine the impact on the human body that lives within such a sphere. No wonder they were compared with the celestials.

I’ll look at the vídeo.

I’ll be out of station until the 10th, but I’ll try to stay in touch.

Dean

···

Em 30 de set de 2018, à(s) 16:15, Soretna [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] escreveu:

These are truly interesting videos Dean and the guy seems to be right on point. I'm glad to see this 2nd video after you shared the first one previously. It would be nice if Robert Sepehr would take a look at this really strong data since I think it would help his efforts quite a bit.

This video from the same fellow is also extremely interesting:

What Ancient Human Civilizations Said About The Moon - The Moon is Not What You Think it is

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 10:13 PM [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

List Members,

Dean

Soretna,

I went to the Yuccatan Penninsula for 9 days and got to see some Mayan Indian settlements. And their pyramids. They constructed around 3,000 pyramids on the Yuccatan alone, most always above sink holes because their pyramids had an altar and altar room at the top, and the worship would be of the serpents in the underworlds, supposedly accessed through the sinkholes.

The people would stand below in the foreground and attend worship.

So there you have it. The Mayans engaged in worship of underworld demons who were serpents. Devil worship. Hmmm ...

There was also typically a temple along the side dedicated to Venus. According to the Vedic descriptions, Venus was the preceptor, the spiritual master, of the demons from below the orbital plane of the planets of the solar system. And apparently below the surface of our planet. This is obvious from Vedic texts, too, that the demons live underground in cavern worlds. And the Bible tells it this way.

The Venusian counterpart was/is Brihaspati/Jupiter; the spiritual master of the celestials.

So this adds another facet to the cavern worlds part of it.

Dean

···

This aticle tells that the Mayans were the Ceylonese and Tamils of South India:

http://viewzone2.com/ancientturksx.html

Dean

I imagine that the common origin to both the Tamil population as well as the Mayan population was Mu/Lemuria, the Pacific Ocean continent.

I can't see how anyone pulled off a migration from Tamil Nadu in South India, to Guatemala in Central America.

And I imagine that Mayan Indians still occupy cavernworlds below and that they just aren't active on the surface. This idea isn't exactly based on any evidence, just pure conjecture.

Dean

This is some pretty fascinating stuff Dean. Many thanks for sharing. I'd love to see a map that aggregates this information as well as the Nazi map that's received so much criticism to see what overlaps and what conflicts.

···

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 12:40 AM [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

I imagine that the common origin to both the Tamil population as well as the Mayan population was Mu/Lemuria, the Pacific Ocean continent.

I can't see how anyone pulled off a migration from Tamil Nadu in South India, to Guatemala in Central America.

And I imagine that Mayan Indians still occupy cavernworlds below and that they just aren't active on the surface. This idea isn't exactly based on any evidence, just pure conjecture.

Dean

Soretna,

The Number Two Video has a diagram in olor of what northern Africa would look like, covered by water, and taking into consideration where the elevated portion in the northern part of the continent is.

On the other side of Mauritania, out in the Atlantic; Cape Verde, The Canary Islands and Azores have all been mentioned as possible islands of the island continent. (Ten of them) And the Irish from the northeastern part of Ireland tell that their homeland was out in the Atlantic and that it melted into the ocean.

Their language must be a direct descendant of the Atlantean tongue, and I know that their language is Indo European, and that their verb conjugations are the most faithful to Sanskrit of all European languages.

While I was in Mexico (Mexico lindo y querido!!!!) I saw a segment of the Atlantis Rising series. Now, why would television devote so much attention to a theme like that? What the show does is gether some genuine Altantis evidence from places like southwestern Spain, and then make a case for Atlantis being in that vicinity.

IMHO, they present a fragment of truth, but then pull a switcheroo in order to deviate our attention.

Dean

This is pure turd rubbish Dean. The writers seem more ignorant with each letter they type!

Which specific thing or set of writings are you calling rubbish @murrugan?

···

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 10:18 AM [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

This is pure turd rubbish Dean. The writers seem more ignorant with each letter they type!

To All,

I began to study about Atlantis as a young teen in the '70s.  I

have seen many explanations.

Atlantis by Ignatius Donnelly is a great read and pretty  much

proves that Atlantis existed and much more:

Here are the two links which started this thread:

The explanation of the City of Atlantis which is not the same a

the world wide cultural influence and colonies of Atlantis, being
in Mauritania is the most excellent. Most people do not take into
account that what is land and sea, dessert and grassland changes
over the centuries. And this continual change was a great world
wide catastrophe of some kind involving massive amounts of water
at the final destruction of Atlantis.

I am actually convinced this is the correct explanation. I have

not see a better one in 40 years and all the details match up.

For what its worth, this is just my opinion.

Gerry Carton

···

http://www.duhovnirazvoj.com/ElektronskaBiblioteka/The%20Antideluvian%20world-Atlantis.pdf
On 10/11/2018 09:20 PM, Soretna
[ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] wrote:

[email protected]

Which specific thing or set of writings are

you calling rubbish @murrugan?

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 10:18 AM [email protected]
[ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] <[email protected] >
wrote:

This is pure turd rubbish Dean. The writers

seem more ignorant with each letter they type!

Murrrugan,

Yeah, really, what part don't you like?

Not only does it seem that the Tamils had a presence in southern Mexico and Guatepeor, I mean Guatemala; but stone tablets in ancient Tamil have been unearthed in southern Spain.

I truly accept that this Caucasian race emmigrated out of the opening, settled around the Arctic circle, then migrated downward through Central Asia and Europe.

The Tamils were already below.

Dean

List Members,

Well, that guy Jimmy has a new Youtube video up about Atlantis, it is number three for him. He's a brave guy.

Would you believe that he got a hold of a map from the Greek Herodotus from 2,500 yers ago (give or take a few), and it shows Atlantis (the capital) in that spot in the desert in Mauritania? Herodotus was the first historian in western civilization and was much concerned about documenting things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5kEzxOb-3c&t=2s

I don't think I'm oversimplistic. It's just that I have read the comments a few times in Timaeus and Critias, and read a few books onte subject, and the connections make much sense; the geological connections as well as the antropological ones.

I am flabbergasted.

By the way, the Egyptians told Solon that a major part of Greece sunk into the waters during the same cataclysm that caused Atlantis to experience sibsidence. There are quite a few urban constructions and townships on the floor of the Agean Sea, so there you have it. The greece that we know was the hill country.

It's amazing, it's incredible!

Dean

List Members,

This new-found location - or old found - of the chief city of Atlantis in Mauritania makes it little more than a hop to travel over to Brazil in South America. And this makes things interesting. You know, we could say that just on the upper side of the Atlas Mountains they were called Phonecians, and below the Atlas Mountain along the suthern coast of the Mediterranean, they were called Atlanteans. Same people. Of course, we are proposing hereby an alternate origin for the Phoenecians, but I think a regional origin has been proposed before.

Atlantis was an island nation consisting of ten separate islands. This suggests that, given the 9,500 year lapse between the Atlantis disaster and Plato spilling the beans about Atlantis to the Greeks, in each region of influence, the way of forming some letters might have changed, certain racial characteristics might have become more prominent, the language might have changed into dialects, et cetera.

But a Banderantes expedition from Salvador Bahia, in Brazil, did come across a small abandoned town of black granite construction, in ruins, nestled in a valley with mining entrances in the hills above, and the town had a central sqaure with something like an assembly house still standing with lettering chiseled above the main entrance. (By the way, a Darius coin, which are the one-of-a-kind, was found there in the ruins (Google it). The lettering was copied and sent by letter to Salvador, and later on ended up in the National Library in Rio de Janeiro. (Siempre me rio de janeiro!) It appeared in the Harold T. Wilkins book, and in the David Hatcher Childress book on Lost Cities of Ancient South America.

(If you all get the books by these authors, one day you'll be grateful one day because I see major war clouds on the horizon, and I think that we'll have rationing and censuorship soon, and you won't be able to get these things anymore. A major virus can wipe out all your infomation in one fell swoop, and internet Youtube clips and site can disaper faster than a witch's "poof". Get books - and hide them!)

Anyway, the script is what they call a form of Phoenician, with just about two or three letters differing from Phoenician. Allowing for a few thousand years of evolution or whatever you wish to call it, it was Atlantean script. I mean, if the Atlanteans lived just below the Atlas mountains, and the Phoenicians above and along the Mediterranean coast, then we know they are the same people.

Artifacts with Phoenician/Atlantean lettering has been found in Brazil; I have heard about Phoenician anchors several times. And about that Banderantes expedition ... one day while they were there in that town, a canoe came up the river and the Banderantes people got close enough to get a good look. They were what we call white Caucasian. And they fled when they cam in contact, and they got away because they were in a canoe.

And remember the Amazons that had a kingdom along the Amazon River, and that the Orellana expedition came cross them? One of the captives who spent two months with the Spaniards told that beyond the territory of the Amazons there was another kingdom of their same race, but that they were heterosexuals. They must have been descendants of the Atlanteans from just across the Atlantic, along the same latitude. 11,500 years later!

I always used to think that Chapter Nine of The Hollow Earth, by Raymond Bernard (pen name), was the tutti frutti part of the book because the author connected Atlanteans with the underground worlds and megalithic constructions found in the jungles here and there in Brazil. But now my eyes have been opened. White caucasian races, red haired, blonds, receved quite a bit of mention from the initial Spanish and Portugues explorers.

Enough for now!

Dean

Nice observations Dean. This new information really has opened up the way for a lot of consolidation work to pull research and civilizations together that were previously thought to be entirely disparate and unrelated.

···

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 10:01 AM [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

List Members,

This new-found location - or old found - of the chief city of Atlantis in Mauritania makes it little more than a hop to travel over to Brazil in South America. And this makes things interesting. You know, we could say that just on the upper side of the Atlas Mountains they were called Phonecians, and below the Atlas Mountain along the suthern coast of the Mediterranean, they were called Atlanteans. Same people. Of course, we are proposing hereby an alternate origin for the Phoenecians, but I think a regional origin has been proposed before.

Atlantis was an island nation consisting of ten separate islands. This suggests that, given the 9,500 year lapse between the Atlantis disaster and Plato spilling the beans about Atlantis to the Greeks, in each region of influence, the way of forming some letters might have changed, certain racial characteristics might have become more prominent, the language might have changed into dialects, et cetera.

But a Banderantes expedition from Salvador Bahia, in Brazil, did come across a small abandoned town of black granite construction, in ruins, nestled in a valley with mining entrances in the hills above, and the town had a central sqaure with something like an assembly house still standing with lettering chiseled above the main entrance. (By the way, a Darius coin, which are the one-of-a-kind, was found there in the ruins (Google it). The lettering was copied and sent by letter to Salvador, and later on ended up in the National Library in Rio de Janeiro. (Siempre me rio de janeiro!) It appeared in the Harold T. Wilkins book, and in the David Hatcher Childress book on Lost Cities of Ancient South America.

(If you all get the books by these authors, one day you'll be grateful one day because I see major war clouds on the horizon, and I think that we'll have rationing and censuorship soon, and you won't be able to get these things anymore. A major virus can wipe out all your infomation in one fell swoop, and internet Youtube clips and site can disaper faster than a witch's "poof". Get books - and hide them!)

Anyway, the script is what they call a form of Phoenician, with just about two or three letters differing from Phoenician. Allowing for a few thousand years of evolution or whatever you wish to call it, it was Atlantean script. I mean, if the Atlanteans lived just below the Atlas mountains, and the Phoenicians above and along the Mediterranean coast, then we know they are the same people.

Artifacts with Phoenician/Atlantean lettering has been found in Brazil; I have heard about Phoenician anchors several times. And about that Banderantes expedition ... one day while they were there in that town, a canoe came up the river and the Banderantes people got close enough to get a good look. They were what we call white Caucasian. And they fled when they cam in contact, and they got away because they were in a canoe.

And remember the Amazons that had a kingdom along the Amazon River, and that the Orellana expedition came cross them? One of the captives who spent two months with the Spaniards told that beyond the territory of the Amazons there was another kingdom of their same race, but that they were heterosexuals. They must have been descendants of the Atlanteans from just across the Atlantic, along the same latitude. 11,500 years later!

I always used to think that Chapter Nine of The Hollow Earth, by Raymond Bernard (pen name), was the tutti frutti part of the book because the author connected Atlanteans with the underground worlds and megalithic constructions found in the jungles here and there in Brazil. But now my eyes have been opened. White caucasian races, red haired, blonds, receved quite a bit of mention from the initial Spanish and Portugues explorers.

Enough for now!

Dean

Hi Dean, Skulls with long red straight hair, have also been found in New Zealand. Brenda.

···

From: [email protected] [email protected] on behalf of Soretna [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected]
Sent: Monday, 12 November 2018 7:22 AM
To: ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW
Subject: Re: [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] Atlantis ...

Nice observations Dean. This new information really has opened up the way for a lot of consolidation work to pull research and civilizations together that were previously thought to be entirely disparate and unrelated.

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 10:01 AM
[email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

List Members,

This new-found location - or old found - of the chief city of Atlantis in Mauritania makes it little more than a hop to travel over to Brazil in South America. And this makes things interesting. You know, we could say that just on the upper side of the
Atlas Mountains they were called Phonecians, and below the Atlas Mountain along the suthern coast of the Mediterranean, they were called Atlanteans. Same people. Of course, we are proposing hereby an alternate origin for the Phoenecians, but I think a regional
origin has been proposed before.

Atlantis was an island nation consisting of ten separate islands. This suggests that, given the 9,500 year lapse between the Atlantis disaster and Plato spilling the beans about Atlantis to the Greeks, in each region of influence, the way of forming some
letters might have changed, certain racial characteristics might have become more prominent, the language might have changed into dialects, et cetera.

But a Banderantes expedition from Salvador Bahia, in Brazil, did come across a small abandoned town of black granite construction, in ruins, nestled in a valley with mining entrances in the hills above, and the town had a central sqaure with something
like an assembly house still standing with lettering chiseled above the main entrance. (By the way, a Darius coin, which are the one-of-a-kind, was found there in the ruins (Google it). The lettering was copied and sent by letter to Salvador, and later on
ended up in the National Library in Rio de Janeiro. (Siempre me rio de janeiro!) It appeared in the Harold T. Wilkins book, and in the David Hatcher Childress book on Lost Cities of Ancient South America.

(If you all get the books by these authors, one day you'll be grateful one day because I see major war clouds on the horizon, and I think that we'll have rationing and censuorship soon, and you won't be able to get these things anymore. A major virus can
wipe out all your infomation in one fell swoop, and internet Youtube clips and site can disaper faster than a witch's "poof". Get books - and hide them!)

Anyway, the script is what they call a form of Phoenician, with just about two or three letters differing from Phoenician. Allowing for a few thousand years of evolution or whatever you wish to call it, it was Atlantean script. I mean, if the Atlanteans
lived just below the Atlas mountains, and the Phoenicians above and along the Mediterranean coast, then we know they are the same people.

Artifacts with Phoenician/Atlantean lettering has been found in Brazil; I have heard about Phoenician anchors several times. And about that Banderantes expedition ... one day while they were there in that town, a canoe came up the river and the Banderantes
people got close enough to get a good look. They were what we call white Caucasian. And they fled when they cam in contact, and they got away because they were in a canoe.

And remember the Amazons that had a kingdom along the Amazon River, and that the Orellana expedition came cross them? One of the captives who spent two months with the Spaniards told that beyond the territory of the Amazons there was another kingdom of
their same race, but that they were heterosexuals. They must have been descendants of the Atlanteans from just across the Atlantic, along the same latitude. 11,500 years later!

I always used to think that Chapter Nine of The Hollow Earth, by Raymond Bernard (pen name), was the tutti frutti part of the book because the author connected Atlanteans with the underground worlds and megalithic constructions found in the jungles here
and there in Brazil. But now my eyes have been opened. White caucasian races, red haired, blonds, receved quite a bit of mention from the initial Spanish and Portugues explorers.

Enough for now!

Dean

As far as I have understood, red hair was supposed to be a trait from the Atlanteans. It obviously seems perpetuated by the people who share the Rh factor in Mauritania, Ireland/Scotland, and other such areas (including the mummies in Florida; link 1, link 2, link 3 (red haired Egyptian mummies, supporting Atlantean origin since they were an Atlantean colony as per Plato)).

One thing that is interesting and I believe leads one to ponder seriously on the inner earth is skin tone. White/fair people are much more efficient at producing vitamin D as compared to those with darker complexions. Usually this is argued as to why fair complexion people hail from northern regions, but given the cataclysmic nature of Earth's history AND the fact that there are indigenous white people that are as old as black Africans in Africa and the islands around the equator, this logic does not hold up.

It seems to me that this is evidence of white warrior clans as per our previous discussion and Vedic history who came from out of the inner earth for various reasons and then ended up settling especially island regions that were well protected and in strategic locations. (Likely, again, because they were seafaring and came from the polar entrances/exits.)

This seems to do a lot for the diaspora of whites and the miscegenation amongst the various groups. It still seems as though the whites and orientals (tibetans) have a very distinct out-of-inner-earth exit pattern while the African tribes were somehow products of an outer engineering effort as previously mentioned. Obviously some western native American stories also are interesting with regards to their homelands being inside or in-crust based...

···

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 4:29 PM Brenda Hopkins [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

Hi Dean, Skulls with long red straight hair, have also been found in New Zealand. Brenda.

From: [email protected] [email protected] on behalf of Soretna [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected]
Sent: Monday, 12 November 2018 7:22 AM
To: ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW
Subject: Re: [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] Atlantis ...

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 10:01 AM > [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] wrote:

List Members,

This new-found location - or old found - of the chief city of Atlantis in Mauritania makes it little more than a hop to travel over to Brazil in South America. And this makes things interesting. You know, we could say that just on the upper side of the
Atlas Mountains they were called Phonecians, and below the Atlas Mountain along the suthern coast of the Mediterranean, they were called Atlanteans. Same people. Of course, we are proposing hereby an alternate origin for the Phoenecians, but I think a regional
origin has been proposed before.

Atlantis was an island nation consisting of ten separate islands. This suggests that, given the 9,500 year lapse between the Atlantis disaster and Plato spilling the beans about Atlantis to the Greeks, in each region of influence, the way of forming some
letters might have changed, certain racial characteristics might have become more prominent, the language might have changed into dialects, et cetera.

But a Banderantes expedition from Salvador Bahia, in Brazil, did come across a small abandoned town of black granite construction, in ruins, nestled in a valley with mining entrances in the hills above, and the town had a central sqaure with something
like an assembly house still standing with lettering chiseled above the main entrance. (By the way, a Darius coin, which are the one-of-a-kind, was found there in the ruins (Google it). The lettering was copied and sent by letter to Salvador, and later on
ended up in the National Library in Rio de Janeiro. (Siempre me rio de janeiro!) It appeared in the Harold T. Wilkins book, and in the David Hatcher Childress book on Lost Cities of Ancient South America.

(If you all get the books by these authors, one day you'll be grateful one day because I see major war clouds on the horizon, and I think that we'll have rationing and censuorship soon, and you won't be able to get these things anymore. A major virus can
wipe out all your infomation in one fell swoop, and internet Youtube clips and site can disaper faster than a witch's "poof". Get books - and hide them!)

Anyway, the script is what they call a form of Phoenician, with just about two or three letters differing from Phoenician. Allowing for a few thousand years of evolution or whatever you wish to call it, it was Atlantean script. I mean, if the Atlanteans
lived just below the Atlas mountains, and the Phoenicians above and along the Mediterranean coast, then we know they are the same people.

Artifacts with Phoenician/Atlantean lettering has been found in Brazil; I have heard about Phoenician anchors several times. And about that Banderantes expedition ... one day while they were there in that town, a canoe came up the river and the Banderantes
people got close enough to get a good look. They were what we call white Caucasian. And they fled when they cam in contact, and they got away because they were in a canoe.

And remember the Amazons that had a kingdom along the Amazon River, and that the Orellana expedition came cross them? One of the captives who spent two months with the Spaniards told that beyond the territory of the Amazons there was another kingdom of
their same race, but that they were heterosexuals. They must have been descendants of the Atlanteans from just across the Atlantic, along the same latitude. 11,500 years later!

I always used to think that Chapter Nine of The Hollow Earth, by Raymond Bernard (pen name), was the tutti frutti part of the book because the author connected Atlanteans with the underground worlds and megalithic constructions found in the jungles here
and there in Brazil. But now my eyes have been opened. White caucasian races, red haired, blonds, receved quite a bit of mention from the initial Spanish and Portugues explorers.

Enough for now!

Dean

Brenda,

And red headed caucasian mummies have been found in Peru and, in fact, I believe that the Spaniards ran across a township on the jungle side of southern Peru, too. Given 12,000 years, I imagine that got around a bit.

Dean