Astronomers spot AURORA on the sun for the 1st time !!

Folks , I have a hypothesis that even stars like our Sun have their own inner Sun ! I say this because stars also have Auroras like planets do . So if Hollow planets get their Aurora from their inner Sun , then maybe Hollow stars too get their Aurora due to their inner Sun ??

**To my mind , stars and planets are at different points on an energy spectrum - above a certain threshold you get hollow stars where even the super heated outer "shell" becomes plasma , if it is just below that energy threshold , you get failed stars or gas giants , where the outer "shell" is made of gas . Then we come to smaller ones , or planetoids that are well below that critical energy threshold and in which the outer shell solidifies , but they can sustain their inner Sun eg. rocky worlds such as Mercury , Venus , Earth and Mars . Finally , there maybe a smallest category , which is so far below the energy threshold that , the outer shell solidifies and even an inner Sun cannot sustain itself - these are moons.
While stars , planets & planetoids display Auroras of varying intensity , moons usually have no Aurora.

***Fundamentally , the same laws of physics must apply to all celestial objects and only a difference in their energy levels determines whether they become a star , planet , planetoid or moon...!

Guess what , this again points to the fact that Auroras are intrinsic properties of celestial bodies AND that they emerge from some orifice at the surface that leads into the (hollow) interior - be they planets or stars , there is no "EXTERNAL" driver to their Auroras - like the Solar winds that "allegedly" cause Earth's Auroras :))

What do you think about all this ? Hmm...!

Regards

1 Like

Sidhartha,

You know, the Ring Nebula is an ethereal planet with its North Pole facing us. When you look into it, you are seeing the inner sun of that orb.

And the Dumbell Nebula, as seen in the images from the Chandra X-Ray Observatory, is another ethereal body and its shank is actually a round planet, as seen in x-ray frequency. The two round balls at the end of each side of the shank actually have a squarish form and its is more than similar to our Earth's box-like magnetic structure.

Our Sun is certainly hollow and an aurora certainly shoots out of it.

Cheers!

1 Like

Yes , true @deandddd . I think Auroras are THE single most important phenomena to prove the Electromagnetic Universe Theory AND the Hollow & Expanding planet/star theory !! The much touted Newton's or Einstein's view of Gravity has NO role to play in the generation of Auroras :)) EUREKA !!

Apologies, but I am not able to contain my excitement at this STUNNING new discovery from our Sun !

Regards

1 Like

Sidhartha,

It is a stunning discovery. It proves what Arctic explores have reported in the past, such as Nansen; that the auroras shoot upwards. This means that they are not formed by incoming radiations as they passs through the atmosphere.

Cheers!

That's a really astute observation , @deandddd : Auroras ALWAYS shoot upwards .

Maybe we should start framing our research group's understanding of "the fundamental characteristics of Auroras and their root causes" !

***Thinking deeply about that ONE unique feature which almost all planets share - it is the Aurora ! This itself indicates that Auroras are an INTRINSIC property of planets , be they gas giants (true planets like Jupiter , Saturn) or rocky worlds (planetoids/ploonets like Mercury , Venus , Earth & Mars) .

Regards

Outer Planet (holloworbs.com)