Astonishing human heads of Antarctica !

I've never heard of Enuma Elish. It sounds like something I wouldn't mind not reading, though.

Wait. You're saying the Garden in Eden is inside the hollow Earth? I've never heard that theory before. That would explain why no one has found it, especially if the earth rotated (say, during the flood), thus making the garden, and Eden itself, covered by ice and snow. Or, Adam and Eve were cast out into Siberia. This opens a lot of new ideas to replace the typical paradigms about Eden.

The lost tribes are supposed to come from the north countries. I've wondered if that is from places like Siberia or if it includes inside the earth. We have a scripture that says the ice will flow down at their presence. If that doesn't give weight to the idea of them presently being inside the earth at the north . . . .

1 Like

Looks like I'd want to do some searches now. Sounds fascinating.

The Enuma Elish is interesting @SilverMoon, but it has confused many people. It has been used to paint a picture of the Bible having been a cheap copy or retelling of it, but in fact it was simply the telling of the story from the perspective of the followers of the satanic faction / followers of Cain (aka Satan's Ultimate Goal is to Invade the Inner Earth).

The real history that should be obtained is that which is contained in the Vedic literature since it appears to be MUCH older, but it is not easy to get to the heart of the Vedic language (now known or changed to Sanskrit and Russian / Slavic languages - the Slavic and "Indian" people are essentially the same - the Vedic folk appear to have come out of the northern "abyss" (entrance/exit) and moved down through Siberia/Russia/Tartar into the south and intermixed with the Cham/Cambodian and other perhaps African Annunaki slave peoples who were probably engineered into freedom by the Elohim which appear to be the actually Good Gods consortium/faction).

I believe considerable effort should be taken to collect and re-translate all of the original Vedic literature that is possible in context of our knowledge base, but this is a monumental task of not only learning Sanskrit + Russian (and probably Basque + Einu/Japanese and some other native American languages in order to create a proper mental fusion) - or making a large ML (machine learning) model of this for OCR efforts of the books/writings - and then of course creating the translations.

Ideally, and what I would like to do is the latter concept of creating a large dataset of the languages and then training it based on our truth tables and then re-translate all of the works within proper context to get to the actual ancient information that is hidden by the wordsmiths that have destroyed so much truth over the past 200 years...

Oh, and by the way, while I do believe that many people did come out of the northern and/or southern holes (the many holes that exist - there's not just one massive hole as most have postulated, but since the crust is thinned out there there are many abyss capillaries and there may also be a couple larger ones that are passable by sea-ships/air-ships), I believe that more than likely, from the Zohar, that Adam and Eve Proper came out from an inner Garden of Eden (a la The Smokey God) to a cave in circa Kentucky/Missouri and then settled there and then spread out. There is some interesting evidence and information that leads to this.

2 Likes

Fascinating. Thank you.

1 Like