Astonishing human heads of Antarctica !

Thanks @SilverMoon , it could be Sumerian , or Indus Valley - possibly Egyptian hieroglyphics...or maybe even an as yet unknown script . I guess only an expert could identify this .

Regards

1 Like

Hmmm ... the article states: "produced by highly advanced aliens". We can imagine much better who produced those maps. The hollow earthers, of course. The literature of India depicts a highly technologically advanced culture 5,000 years ago and prior.

Cheers!

2 Likes

@deandddd , actually the illustration of the last figure 12 & 12a (from one of my earlier posts in this thread) , is clearly that of an apeman...is it Hanuman that was being depicted , or maybe some primitive human/neanderthal/chimp ? That image is anthropomorphic without a doubt . If it was done by an alien or a Hollow Earther , then they may have been drawing images of the life they saw on Earth's outer surface , perhaps ?

Regards

Sidhartha,

Images 10 and 10a have me whacked out of shape. There is a construction behind the face, with four windows, two stories and steps that go above the windows to the top.

And they talk about the face on Mars!!!

We've seen buildings on the Moon, and façades against rock walls with entrances.

How far are these Antarctic faces from, let's say, Mc Murdo ?

Cheers!

1 Like

@deandddd , these faces lie in the same region of Antarctica , on the Ross Sea coastline - where Mc Murdo Station itself is located...I think the ancients too found this to be a favourable area for building their site(s) !

Regards

1 Like

These symbols and carvings are also found on Mars and other planets. Especially in Cydonia region. Study on this is difficult due to using computers in which algorithms are used to process images.

Imgur

M

1 Like

Thanks @Echo_on , are the images you've enclosed , without the effect of those overriding computer algorithms ? Images from the Cydonia region of Mars (rendered that way) , would be REALLY interesting to see :))

Isn't it shocking that the images from Mars are similar to those from Antarctica ?!

Regards

@sidharthabahadur from the years I studied Nasa images, there were very strange occurrences regards topology of planets and moons. Many etched formulas and numbers were embossed within the landscapes.

Cydonia region of Mars is the one that is literally a book of knowledge of symbolism and mystery. Let me see if I can locate some files...

Thought on the topic becomes very difficult to decipher, more so it asks so many questions we just simply have to speculate...

M

1 Like

I had a discussion with Richard Hoagland some time ago and had hoped to get some more details that haven't been made generally available, but it wasn't a very fruitful discussion. It will be nice when we can finally get better details from non-biased and occluded sources at some point.

1 Like

@Soretna Hoagland and co.. are all part of the system as do many astrologers who get nobel prize and fame. They are a closed book. I also spoke with Jim Bridenstine when I decoded many of the images and he offered me a job to discreetly pick up and deliver items off the record. For what it was worth he was going to send me documents to go to Mars (they are already there). He said it was £5m deposit. After having our discussion I refused his offer but he did say one thing I remember well and that was you pay Nasa, Nasa pays you... £20,000 for an image...food for thought.

Here a good one I found in Antarctica the other day!

M

2 Likes

WOW !! That's a fantastic image @Echo_on :)) It's mind bending to think , Antarctica has such artefacts hidden in it's forbidding landscape...hmm !!

Regards

1 Like

The above article by William James Veallstates that " Reading the history of Antarctica, references clearly state that there was never any indigenous flora and fauna of any kind present on the continent because the land mass had been completely covered in an ice sheet for at least nine million years... before even prehistoric Man.

According to experts in ancient cartography and oceanography, only a very advanced maritime culture exploring Antarctica after the end of the last Ice Age, 11000 years ago, could possibly have created accurate geographical and cartographical information in maps. Yet such maps seemingly exist. So, who was this suddenly, incredibly advanced civilization?"

... And that "There is a possible solution. During a period of temperate climate, did a sea route open between Cape Horn (Patagonia) and the Shetland Islands? I am quite confident in putting forward this suggestion because distinct traces of rock art activity are visible on the rock faces of some of the islands in the Shetland group. (to be published later)"

Well, the problem that these orthodox theorists have (with all due respect), is that they cannot imagine a cloud mantle (40 days and 40 nights) . And they cannot imagine that such a cloud mantle would reduce the frequency of The Sun's ray, and therefore eliminate many particles undulating in the gamma ray and ultraviolet ray range. Thus, they cannot imagine the ionization of the atmowswphere between the surface and the cloud matle, and how much it wold spread out the atmospheric density vertically (a warm Kashmir) and horizontally (warm weather at the Poles).

This is why they have to adopt such farteched timelines to account for a map of Antarctica's shoreline.

Cheers!

2 Likes

@deandddd , now see this mind blowing video that I came across - it mentions the actual coordinates...hmm !

Regards

2 Likes

Sidhartha,

It is a well-done video, and I am usually critical of videos.

Cheers!

The problem with too many scientists is that they think they know it all, and if it goes against their Paradigm it's wrong, when it could very well be right. (Graham Hancock exposes a lot of that.)

With the vegetation found in Siberia that, from what I've read, matches vegetation in tropical climates, I would be loathe to dismiss similar things in Antarctica without thorough research under the ice.

Velikovsky brings up historical documents that talk about east being west and west being east. (I forget which book, sorry.) I think it is conceivable that the present poles could have once been the equator.

I also view their timelines/ages very skeptically. There is no absolute proof that those are right. We'd have to have someone millions and billions of years old who was a credible witness to KNOW the theorized ages in science are fact.

And they explain away or ignore evidence that doesn't fit what they believe HAS to be.

1 Like

Absolutely right @SilverMoon. The ages of everything are exceptionally unbelievable. It is likely that the true patriarchal history (where ancestor worship comes from) is connected to the Vedic literature that is far older than Sumerian (Babylonian) literature such as the "Enuma Elish" which was just fan service for Cain / Satan and the vile Babylonian "gods". So much points to civilization (including Adam and Eve) flowing out of the hollow of the Earth (likely the Garden of Eden is in there near Mount Meru aka Mount Zion aka Yggdrasil (probably not the aurora which does actually flow forth from the inner sun, etc.), ETC.

This is a tiny fire hydrant of sorts, but much of what I'm referring to can be found round about the forum in older posts and @Ephraimite has some interesting observations in these regards.

1 Like

I've never heard of Enuma Elish. It sounds like something I wouldn't mind not reading, though.

Wait. You're saying the Garden in Eden is inside the hollow Earth? I've never heard that theory before. That would explain why no one has found it, especially if the earth rotated (say, during the flood), thus making the garden, and Eden itself, covered by ice and snow. Or, Adam and Eve were cast out into Siberia. This opens a lot of new ideas to replace the typical paradigms about Eden.

The lost tribes are supposed to come from the north countries. I've wondered if that is from places like Siberia or if it includes inside the earth. We have a scripture that says the ice will flow down at their presence. If that doesn't give weight to the idea of them presently being inside the earth at the north . . . .

1 Like

Looks like I'd want to do some searches now. Sounds fascinating.

The Enuma Elish is interesting @SilverMoon, but it has confused many people. It has been used to paint a picture of the Bible having been a cheap copy or retelling of it, but in fact it was simply the telling of the story from the perspective of the followers of the satanic faction / followers of Cain (aka Satan's Ultimate Goal is to Invade the Inner Earth).

The real history that should be obtained is that which is contained in the Vedic literature since it appears to be MUCH older, but it is not easy to get to the heart of the Vedic language (now known or changed to Sanskrit and Russian / Slavic languages - the Slavic and "Indian" people are essentially the same - the Vedic folk appear to have come out of the northern "abyss" (entrance/exit) and moved down through Siberia/Russia/Tartar into the south and intermixed with the Cham/Cambodian and other perhaps African Annunaki slave peoples who were probably engineered into freedom by the Elohim which appear to be the actually Good Gods consortium/faction).

I believe considerable effort should be taken to collect and re-translate all of the original Vedic literature that is possible in context of our knowledge base, but this is a monumental task of not only learning Sanskrit + Russian (and probably Basque + Einu/Japanese and some other native American languages in order to create a proper mental fusion) - or making a large ML (machine learning) model of this for OCR efforts of the books/writings - and then of course creating the translations.

Ideally, and what I would like to do is the latter concept of creating a large dataset of the languages and then training it based on our truth tables and then re-translate all of the works within proper context to get to the actual ancient information that is hidden by the wordsmiths that have destroyed so much truth over the past 200 years...

Oh, and by the way, while I do believe that many people did come out of the northern and/or southern holes (the many holes that exist - there's not just one massive hole as most have postulated, but since the crust is thinned out there there are many abyss capillaries and there may also be a couple larger ones that are passable by sea-ships/air-ships), I believe that more than likely, from the Zohar, that Adam and Eve Proper came out from an inner Garden of Eden (a la The Smokey God) to a cave in circa Kentucky/Missouri and then settled there and then spread out. There is some interesting evidence and information that leads to this.

2 Likes

Fascinating. Thank you.

1 Like