Alice in Wonderland

Dharma/Dean:

I think there's something in your musing on Alice. I grabbed the book from my shelf and found on pg. 4:

Down, down, down. Would the fall never come to an end? "I wonder how many miles I've fallen by this time!" she said aloud, "I must be getting somewhere near the centre of the earth. Let me see: that would be four thousand miles down, I think---" (for, you see, Alice had learnt several things of this sort in her lessons in the schoolroom, and though this was not a very good opportunity for showing off her knowledge, as there was no one to listen to her, still it was good practice to say it over) "--yes, that's about the distance--but then I wonder what the Latitude or Longitude I've got to?"

Chapter 12 first paragraph:

"Here!" cried Alice, quite forgetting in the flurry of the moment how large she had grown in the last few minutes, .......

I am not sure if I am right on this--but I think Lewis Carroll wrote this tale in a day or two, maybe less. Almost like it had been channeled, or he had been in the zone that creative people get into now and then. Right at the beginning of his story he introduces the idea of "the center of the earth", and throws in some facts along with it. Then Alice's increase in height near the end of the book may allude to rapid growth due to less gravity. Many other clues suggest Carroll could very well be writing about a HE. Fairy Tales do have truths in them.

Many times writer's have the uncanny ability to actually compose fictional stories that turn into fact and actually happen. Alice in Wonderland would not be the first fictional tale based on truth, or a foreseen event. The story of the Titanic was written before it occurred. Also, there was a writer who wrote either a book or a movie about the Death of a Princess a year before Lady Di left earth.

Plus, there is quite a bit of symbolism in the story, a king and a queen would depict the rulers of the HE.

I will read the story again as it has been years, and see what else is told.

Leslee

Leslee,

What an appropriate quote. A fall like that is mentioned in Etidorhpa, in the strata of the Earth where the gravity effect had diminished to zero.

why would he have her reflect on the Earth's diameter on her way down? A children's story would not natually include stuff like that.

Acquiring weird, bloated shapes also corresponds to Etidorhpa. In certain envoironments, under the influence of a certain intoxicant, The Guide explains that the body is no longer subserviant to the mind, and that one part goes off on a tangent and thrives at the expense of a different bodily member.

He could have been channelled or could have had some subtle experience, but who would have directed him in this way, and why? The book never brought about any HE awareness.

I don't know that the queen would have been so much symbolism. An eccentric queen in an environment where exterior matter obeys the mind ( An Etidorhpa theme ), especially her mind, is what the book seems to portray. Maybe she was possessed of more mysticism. Was some kind of matriarchal society hinted at? Were there other males in her realm? What were they like? There was a king, right? If there were men, what were they like- boobs?

Dharma/Dean

···

Subject: [allplanets-hollow] RE: Alice in Wonderland

Dharma/Dean:

I think there's something in your musing on Alice. I grabbed the book from my shelf and found on pg. 4:

Down, down, down. Would the fall never come to an end? "I wonder how many miles I've fallen by this time!" she said aloud, "I must be getting somewhere near the centre of the earth. Let me see: that would be four thousand miles down, I think---" (for, you see, Alice had learnt several things of this sort in her lessons in the schoolroom, and though this was not a very good opportunity for showing off her knowledge, as there was no one to listen to her, still it was good practice to say it over) "--yes, that's about the distance--but then I wonder what the Latitude or Longitude I've got to?"

"Here!" cried Alice, quite forgetting in the flurry of the moment how large she had grown in the last few minutes, .......

I am not sure if I am right on this--but I think Lewis Carroll wrote this tale in a day or two, maybe less. Almost like it had been channeled, or he had been in the zone that creative people get into now and then. Right at the beginning of his story he introduces the idea of "the center of the earth", and throws in some facts along with it. Then Alice's increase in height near the end of the book may allude to rapid growth due to less gravity. Many other clues suggest Carroll could very well be writing about a HE. Fairy Tales do have truths in them.

Many times writer's have the uncanny ability to actually compose fictional stories that turn into fact and actually happen. Alice in Wonderland would not be the first fictional tale based on truth, or a foreseen event. The story of the Titanic was written before it occurred. Also, there was a writer who wrote either a book or a movie about the Death of a Princess a year before Lady Di left earth.

Plus, there is quite a bit of symbolism in the story, a king and a queen would depict the rulers of the HE.

Leslee

` To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]

`

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the [Yahoo! Terms of Service](http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/).

Sean,

Thanks for bringing David H. Lewis to our attention. I had never heard of him. When did he live and write?

Any HE phenomena depicted in his book which could interest us?

Dharma/Dean

Subject: [allplanets-hollow] RE: Alice in Wonderland

Leslee,

What an appropriate quote. A fall like that is mentioned in Etidorhpa, in the strata of the Earth where the gravity effect had diminished to zero.

<why would he have her reflect on the Earth's diameter on her way down? A children's story would not naturally include stuff like that.>

Skimming the story briefly I found other oddities for a children's story that I will mention later.

<Acquiring weird, bloated shapes also corresponds to Etidorhpa. In certain environments, under influence the of a certain intoxicant, The Guide explains that the body is no longer subservient to the mind, and that one part goes off on a tangent and thrives at the expense of a different bodily member.>

This is true of Alice--she drinks something and shrinks, then eats something and grows, etc.

<I don't know that the queen would have been so much symbolism. An eccentric queen in an environment where exterior matter obeys the mind ( An Etidorhpa theme ), especially her mind, is what the book seems to portray. Maybe she was possessed of more mysticism. Was some kind of matriarchal society hinted at? Were there other males in her realm? What were they like? There was a king, right? If there were men, what were they like- boobs?>

Give me a day or two to read the entire book from start to finish and I will get back to you on this.

<He could have been channeled or could have had some subtle experience, but who would have directed him in this way, and why? The book never brought about any HE awareness.>

Probably because it was assumed to be written for children. I use to have a reference book on children's rhymes and fairy tales that told they were really stories for adults hidden in children's tales. I will see if I can find the book, but it may be packed away somewhere.

The White Rabbit is who Alice followed when she fell into the earth. In Chinese the white rabbit represents divinity. But, even more interesting, is the Egyptian symbolism for a white rabbit is: The dawn; the beginning; the opening ; also an emblem of Thoth ----which gets back to Atlantis. So, the story begins with a symbol that represents Thoth and the rabbit carries a watch and says he is late, running out of time. So, is Alice actually visiting Atlantis?

Another children's book/movie that takes place under ground is "The Secret of Nimb" (sp?) I watched it many times with Brook when she was young. I will rent it again and see if it suggests a HE, or is simply about animals underground.

Will read more later and look for other reference passages. Time for me to sleep as I once more stayed up until dawn.

Good Night,

Leslee

Dharma/Dean:

I think there's something in your musing on Alice.  I grabbed the book from my shelf and found on pg. 4:
Down, down, down.  Would the fall never come to an end?  "I wonder how many miles I've fallen by this time!" she said aloud,  "I must be getting somewhere near the centre of the earth.  Let me see:  that would be four thousand miles down, I think---"  (for, you see, Alice had learnt several things of this sort in her lessons in the schoolroom, and though this was not a very good opportunity for showing off her knowledge, as there was no one to listen to her, still it was good practice to say it over)  "--yes, that's about the distance--but then I wonder what the Latitude or Longitude I've got to?"

I am not sure if I am right on this--but I think Lewis Carroll wrote this tale in a day or two, maybe less.  Almost like it had been channeled, or he had been in the zone that creative people get into now and then.   Right at the beginning of his story he introduces the idea of "the center of the earth", and throws in some facts along with it.  Then Alice's increase in height near the end of the book may allude to rapid growth due to less gravity.  Many other clues suggest Carroll could very well be writing about a HE.  Fairy Tales do have truths in them.
Many times writer's have the uncanny ability to actually compose fictional stories that turn into fact and actually happen.  Alice in Wonderland would not be the first fictional tale based on truth, or a foreseen event. The story of the Titanic was written before it occurred.  Also, there was a writer who wrote either a book or a movie about the Death of a Princess a year before Lady Di left earth.

Leslee

[email protected]

`

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the [Yahoo! Terms of Service](http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/).

[email protected]

`

Members,

Has anybody conserved the address of that site called the error of mass?

Any comments on that site?

Let's just say that your concept of gravity goes a long way towards determing whether or not you can substantiate the HET. Newtonian gravity, gravity in relation to the density of mass, doesn't accomodate the HET very well AT ALL. I only briefly persused that man's site, but he had the idea- that gravity caused by mass doesn't hold up so well and that some type of froce, like a radiation, is suspected of being the cause.

This concept accomodates the HET and cavern worlds very well. We should expose ourselves to these thoughts.

Somebody get me that address again!

DD

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dp5/gravity.htm

···

----- Original Message -----

Dean De Lucia

To: [email protected]

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 9:45 AM

Subject: [allplanets-hollow] Gravity in relation to mass

Members,

Has anybody conserved the address of that site called the error of mass?

Any comments on that site?

Let's just say that your concept of gravity goes a long way towards determing whether or not you can substantiate the HET. Newtonian gravity, gravity in relation to the density of mass, doesn't accomodate the HET very well AT ALL. I only briefly persused that man's site, but he had the idea- that gravity caused by mass doesn't hold up so well and that some type of froce, like a radiation, is suspected of being the cause.

This concept accomodates the HET and cavern worlds very well. We should expose ourselves to these thoughts.

Somebody get me that address again!

DD

[email protected]

`

Leslee,

What did Alice eat which made her larger and smaller?

In Etidorhpa it was liquor from a mushroom bowl.

Dharma/Dean

Dean, Alice drank a potion. Hazel

···

Dean De Lucia

Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 2:03 AM

Subject: [allplanets-hollow] What did Alice eat

Leslee,

Dharma/Dean

[email protected]

`

Dean, Alice drank a potion. Hazel

Hazel,

There you have it. What is the difference between a potion and a liquor in this context? My God, Carroll's Alice in Wonderland is really corresponding to Etidorhpa.
What was Carroll's life like? Did he live a long life, die naturally, or was there anything unusual such as madness, early death, etc?
Who is reading Alice in Wonderland? Is it Leslee?

Dean

Hazel,

Would you believe that napster doesn't have shambala for Three Dog Night? Every song but.

Oh well.

Hey Leslee,

How many pages to Alice in Wonderland?

Dean

Ahhhhh Soma

When the gods drank urine.

BTW Ever see one of those red or orange mushrooms with white flecks on the cap as a Christmas tree ornament? How did that get in there with Santa Claus?

···

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 7:04 PM
Subject:
[allplanets-hollow] What did Alice eat

Leslee,

Dharma/Dean

[email protected]

`

Leslee,

Dharma/Dean--

Alice, after falling to what she thinks is the center of the earth ends up in a place with many doors, which she tries to open. All are locked so she spots a key lying on a glass table with 3 legs. taking the key she tries all the doors, but none open. Then, behind a wall she finds a very small door. She wants to fold up like a telescope so she can squeeze through the little door. She places the key back on the table and finds a bottle that simply says--drink me. She checks to see if it is labeled poison, which it is not, so she drinks it, and shrinks. But, now she is too small to reach the key, so then she spots a glass box that holds a little small cake that says eat me, she does, which makes her tall and contorted. Now she is too tall! (Never says what is in the bottle or the cake) Now she starts to cry. Soon she is swimming in an ocean of salt water from her tears. A mouse swims past her, then she comes across other animals. They all reach the shore soaking wet? To dry off--the mouse decides to expound on dry history and begins with William the Conquer--the Pope, England, a Caucus-race, Shakespeare, etc. Now that I am reading the book instead of watching the movie I see quite a bit of writing that a kid would not be interested in--but, it may not be a reference for the HE. Will have to read more. I have not read Etidorhpa yet so will have to get to that also.

Leslee

[email protected]

`

···

Remember the caterpillar on the mushroom. Didn't she break off a piece of the shroom?

···

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 2:03 AM
Subject: Re: [allplanets-hollow] What did Alice eat

Leslee,

Dharma/Dean--

Alice, after falling to what she thinks is the center of the earth ends up in a place with many doors, which she tries to open.  All are locked so she spots a key lying on a glass table with 3 legs.  taking the key she tries all the doors, but none open.  Then, behind a wall she finds a very small door.  She wants to fold up like a telescope so she can squeeze through the little door. She places the key back on the table and finds a bottle that simply says--drink me.  She checks to see if it is labeled poison, which it is not, so she drinks it, and shrinks.  But, now she is too small to reach the key, so then she spots a glass box that holds a little small cake that says eat me, she does, which makes her tall and contorted.  Now she is too tall!  (Never says what is in the bottle or the cake) Now she starts to cry.  Soon she is swimming in an ocean of salt water from her tears.  A mouse swims past her, then she comes across other animals.  They all reach the shore soaking wet?  To dry off--the mouse decides to expound on dry history and begins with William the Conquer--the Pope, England, a Caucus-race, Shakespeare, etc.  Now that I am reading the book instead of watching the movie I see quite a bit of writing that a kid would not be interested in--but, it may not be a reference for the HE.  Will have to read more.  I have not read Etidorhpa yet so will have to get to that also.

Leslee

[email protected]

`

[email protected]

`

Only 192, but small size book. Read 40 last night--will try to finish in a day or two. I guess I could quite posting to finish---but not gonna......I thought about actually posting a few pages daily, but I want to read it first and see if it could be a HE story.

Boy, conversation is flying today!

Les

···

Dean De Lucia

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 8:44 PM

Subject: [allplanets-hollow] Three Dog Night

Hazel,

Would you believe that napster doesn't have shambala for Three Dog Night? Every song but.

Oh well.

Hey Leslee,

How many pages to Alice in Wonderland?

Dean

[email protected]

`

Recently re-written ...

http://www.holloworbs.com/Alice!.htm

Dean

And here is the full movie:

The Jefferson Airplane version of White Rabbit, with lyrics:

Dean

List Members,

Oh, how much Lewis Caroll knew!!! The gravity in the depths below is diminished, and that means that the laws of physics as we know them don't operate so far down.

Don't forget to click on the Jefferson Airplane tune:

http://www.holloworbs.com/Alice!.htm

Dean