Aether, Time, Soul, and Expanding Earth: A Reconstruction of Pelin’s Physics

hm, coz recently I've done some electrolysis of EU theory [1] it would be useful in context of this quote to point to their eforum, and what is wrong polishing of some theory, i.e. as if intentionally everything is piled in one subforum as debate [2] instead to be diversified the same by thematic subforums and topic similarity, what just points that either all that is spin so intentionally is not worked out neat thematic eforum, so that would not be easily noticeable, or themselves eu followers cant find will for clean viewable debate, what would be super strange knowing how important would be for whatever alternative theory to the mainstream particle physics to be as clearly as possible worked out in public and open for exploration ...

... some, hybrid solution, as reverse engineering approach for greater viewability would be fractal tying of all TB eforum in some mindmap alike software [3][4][5] what tho I am not sure is doable, by link fed and linking by tags or key words etc. and to it eg. added wiki articles etc. alike stacks ... actually I can use this for further AFT++ exploration, tho after 8 months flow, now I need some time out ...