About the Fractal Woman (Lori Gardi) category

This subcategory is for discussing the work of Lori Gardi, AKA Fractal Woman. She is good at tying together seemingly disparate theories of different physicists, such as:

• Robert Distinti
  • Ken Wheeler
  • Eric Dollard
  • Charles Proteus Steinmetz
  • And others

She is particularly good at unifying the terminology and vocabulary of these aforementioned physicists. She is also known for propounding the fractal paradigm, a new way of understanding the universe based on fractals. She has very fascinating presentations about the Ether, electromagnetism, gravity, and a number of other topics.

Lori Gardi's websites:

From her Youtube channel description:

The videos found in this channel are for informational purposes only. Many of the videos are about fractal geometry and fractal cosmology. There is also a series called "Understanding Ken Wheeler's Missing Secrets of Magnetism" where I attempt to explain magnets and magnetism by organizing and simplifying Ken Wheeler's language. The fractal paradigm also plays a key role in the understanding of magnetism since "magnets" have the property of self-similarity. Black holes also have the property of self-similarity leading to the radical idea that "black holes" are "magnets" and vice versa. This leads to the next radical idea that Atoms are "magnets" and thus, Atoms are "black holes". I hope you enjoy my videos. The information here is action packed, so put thinking cap on. FractalWoman