A Vehicle on The Moon Coming Out of an Entrance Hole

People,

Hete it is, at 4:17 minutes/seconds. To the left; in spite of the narrator's screwball explanation, it is obvious that there is a vehicle (to the lest) which is leaving tracks and which came out of a hole in the ground at a point where there is an ever so slight depression.

It's there, go look at it. Much goes on underneath the surface of The Moon.

Dean

At 5:12, there is another trail and "hole", right in the middle of the screen.

Dean

Hi @deandddd

I have the image that shows exactly the track made. I will search my library and post it, you will be surprised...I will also link you to the large file.

M

Echo_on,

Thanks! I do appreciate it. There is a lot on alll of these Moon images that are being worked on, such as on the Skipprer site, for the hollow earth community totake note of.

I have been trying to reanimate The Hollow Moon Society site on Facebook:

There has been only a few comments.

Dean

1 Like

Hi Dean.
This picture is of Phillips Crater on the moon.
Look at the giant artificial pillars on the left half of the crater’s inner rim. And, there are buildings forming a line.

1 Like

Gardengnome,

Pillars or towers?

I see that one row of buildings stops at one of those canal-tye lines. Why? Why don't they continue on the other side? Mother nature doesn't do like that.

Cheers!

People,

The image at 4:17 - 4:22 time stamp sow several towers to each side and above that vehicle's point of origin (blacked out)

Below the vehicle and the track marks there seems to be urban planning, as in metropolis.

Comments?

For your greater ease: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2L20FogdSY