This page provides community guidelines for a respectful, productive, and collaborative place for anyone who is willing to contribute to our community. It applies to this website and other official mediums of discussion (such as emails, chat channels, etc.):
- Participants should be tolerant of opposing views.
- Participants should ensure that their language and actions are free from personal attacks and disparaging personal remarks.
- When interpreting the words and actions of others, participants should always assume good intentions.
- Behavior which can be reasonably considered harassment will not be tolerated.
If you see bad behavior, you can help the moderators by flagging the post. To do so, click the flag icon at the bottom of a post. Please do not abuse this function by flagging posts which you merely disagree with.
In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
- Don't post anything obscene or sexually explicit. Pornography is not allowed.
- Respect our forum. Don't post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
It is within the moderators' sole discretion to determine if a post violates these guidelines.
This site is operated by your friendly local staff and you, the community. If you have any further questions about how things should work here, open a new topic in the site feedback category and let's discuss! If there's a critical or urgent issue that can't be handled by a meta topic or flag, contact us via the staff page.