Why the Orientation of Pyramids Correlates with Ice Ages and to FORMER North Poles ?

You are right. I keep hearing people say "it's science" or "anti-science" and that 5G is "just a frequency", but what they don't know is that everything is a frequency and that science is always debated. In 150 years "scientists" will call us stupid and laugh at our methods and theories, just like today we think that blood draining and opening skulls was funny when it was performed. There is no such thing as science, it's always being debated. You would have been called anti-science if you went against the church and said that you thought the sun revolved around the Earth.

Reality is what you make of it

Hello @sidharthabahadur, I have been reading, here is a second installment of musings:

Yes, this is where the magic is in the construct of proportion/relation-ship. Richard Merrick (www.interferencetheory.com) shows the phi proportion of the planetary orbits within harmonic elegance, and complimentary to Walter Russell's work with the periodic correspondence (that is musical as all waves have a period, really an ellipsis in three periods, but in truth there is only ONE...)

And DNA is able to be rearranged as well, either through individual belief in epigenetics and placebo/nocebo effect, but also geometrically as the fundamental to the Akasha in the cubic thought forms X5 and the X chromosome bifurcation of the primitive streak is analog to the planetary bifurcation between polar-eyezed right-left red-blue poly-ticks, that will perhaps end as with Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon man, when the superior mutation eliminates the inferior.

Could this have been in error, and perhaps the 12/21/2020 Saturn-Jupiter Conjunction correct? We are running out of "time" :upside_down_face: Those aware of Sevan Bomar and Santos Bonacci, and not in the trap of flat vs round earth, and innerstand flat hyperspace (Flat Earth Meru… www.meru.org?) is holography projected into the complex spherical (Round Earth?), may want to consider Martin Kenny's work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN8TPxKNFUc

YES! The dielectric polarization from center creates through separation from source at all fractal/scalar levels, and we are at the extremes of polarization currently on a planetary scale, as we approach the point of bifurcation that cannot be stopped any more than the split of the chromosome. All MUST choose which path they will take… most will choose ignorance and follow authority toward the Borg; the “I am one of many”, in past-future awareness, rather than I AM THAT I AM in an all is ONE in the NOW WON OWN.

[quote="sidharthabahadur, post:16, topic:16277"]However at the CERN , linear accelerator centre, super collider hadron the statue of the dancing Shiva is given pride of position. There is a cosmic dance of energy back and forth between the physical realm and the zero point field, a constant creation and destruction of matter from the void. The continuous flow of energy in and out of the material world is the cosmic dance of Shiva.[/quote].

This “back and forth (fourth)” is the nature of what I term the “dream weaver loom” of cyclical number and an important point of truth, as CERN may not be what the herd is told at all, and Mandela Effect may be an example of what it is in truth, and a nexus with my path through Makanda IL.

Einstein started with the patent office. They have classified thousands of inventions that would have saved humanity and the planet but under “‘national security” they were shelved, and that was only one level of discipline for the Gollum that insisted on getting rich and Non-Disclosure GAG orders, as though the truth has a price.

He like Newton credited with “inventing” calculus, also was versed in Vedanta where it was sourced, both were intellectual and human cowards. We all stand on the shoulders, and I am no exception, but my deepest musings are mine as I make it up as I go, and I ALWAYS reserve the right to change my mind as contradictory truths come along. But the model I will bring forward will have its foundation in the Vedanta, and ALL other religions and mythologies and mysticism as they appear to all have that as their foundation too, hidden in the occult and secret societies only recently coming into view for the common-sense zeitgeist and herd immunity from the MASSIVE deception perpetrated for millennia.

As included earlier, DNA IS the Akasha and DNA IS water, as Thales of Miletus made clear, and the water molecule is a central role in my cosmology, but with a 108o bond angle, which is a HIGHLY relevant number to the Chestahedron as well. The psyentists in quackedemia are now synthesizing DNA and storing ungodly amounts of information on it. DNA will be the next currency in the information age when we take out place in the new Kingdom to come .

Beautifully stated, the musical universe is a song, a melody include MANY waveforms that we hear-see as a symphony. All kingdoms are within the human kingdom, starting with the elemental kingdom that gave rise to the biological kingdom to the flower in the butterfly, through the animal kingdom that homo sapiens represent the penultimate form in, but notice I did not say human, most of the planet is sub-human as evidenced with recent truths. Apotheosis must be achieved before the hue-man can express IMHO. Sympathetic resonance and the constructive/destructive heterodyne of the Fourier series intermediates in Phi-Pi and e.

I hope to bring forward the mechanism through which this transmission (transfer) of information unfolds from the Zenith. My work will NEVER be weighed, measured or counted, only perceived, and only by the appropriate level of awareness informed outside beLIEf, the Great Work intermediary.

LOVE to know more of how this relates to the word becomes flesh in the 8 zygote in the root coxys, perhaps

Then I am a Vedic metaphysician and didn’t know it, as a Caucasian American… this life-cycle anyway, I AM THAT I AM eternal, infinite consciousness!

Could this wobble be artificial @sidharthabahadur? I entertain this conjecture as the nature of our birthright (Vendanta perhaps) is such that there is no wobble in Meru, where we are interdimentional beings, rather than smart monkeys on a prison planet?

He he … MMMMMMMM… my model is called Morphogenic Matrix Math (MMM) J

This is great @ but MMM has this date the Mayans spoke of as a transition point that will end in 4/8/2024, and the Saturn-Jupiter conjunction, this coming December (12/21/2020) may represent this shockwave of consciousness. Perhaps you are aware of Walter Cruttenden’s work “Lost Star of Myth and Time” that speaks to the binary relationship with the sun and Sirius, as entangled with the Giza mythology and geometric alignment that started this post?

Please make sure you listen to this, as the Human Design system may very well be based in the Vedanta as well, without attribution as usual: https://youtu.be/3lo_1QMa128

This is so in “line” with my ontology, if I am reading between the “lines” correctly, though I am ignorant with regard to Purusha and Prakriti, unless it is an analog to the active/passive duality of the electro-magnetism of creation, perhaps with the sun as the electric (6), the father or mascuLINE, and the moon as the magnetic (9), the mother or femiNINE.

But the moon as Ketu? Please elaborate!

Yes, this is where the magic is in the construct of proportion/relation-ship. Richard Merrick (www.interferencetheory.com) shows the phi proportion of the planetary orbits within harmonic elegance, and complimentary to Walter Russell's work with the periodic correspondence (that is musical as all waves have a period, really an ellipsis in three periods, but in truth there is only ONE...)

Could this have been in error, and perhaps the 12/21/2020 Saturn-Jupiter Conjunction correct? We are running out of "time" :upside_down_face: Those aware of Sevan Bomar and Santos Bonacci, and not in the trap of flat vs round earth, and innerstand flat hyperspace (Flat Earth Meru?) is projected holographically into spherical projection (Round Earth) may want to consider Martin Kenny's work. Search terms for the inquiring mind.

I have much more to share, and am in deep gratitude for your contributions.

@cosmicsojourner , good to know that you actually read the entire post and not just a part of it :))

I welcome your approach that focusses on awareness informed outside belief , rather than the bane of ALL the "modern" materialistic sciences - MEASUREMENT . The science establishment just obsesses over measurement as also quantity and this has prevented further progress in all the fundamental sciences :-

"I hope to bring forward the mechanism through which this transmission (transfer) of information unfolds from the Zenith. My work will NEVER be weighed, measured or counted, only perceived, and only by the appropriate level of awareness informed outside beLIEf, the Great Work intermediary."

The date of 21/12/2012 was a minor miscalculation/misinterpretation of ancient texts...that event is inevitable , maybe it was off by a few decades . Isaac Newton the Alchemist , for example , in his Alchemical text "Sal Nitrum" had estimated that timeline as 2069...there are few other dates people have come up with . Anyhow , considering a time scale of millennia , a miscalculation of a few decades is understandable . It is not the ancient texts that were mistaken , it is our "modern" interpretation of them that went wrong :))

Coming to your own work , judging by your research interests , I have a few humble suggestions - please decide if they make sense and you wish to apply them or not :-

1. Think like a sage , try solitude for a change and meditate at least occasionally , cut out the NOISE of the outside world .

2. STOP watching TV News (rather OPINIONS/VIEWS) channels - ALL of them , without ANY exception , are TOXIC to the mind :)) You can always catch the news on the Internet .

3. Please LEARN Sanskrit...it will take effort but it's worthwhile to do so , for the topics you are studying

4. The English language is severely constrained when it comes to the study of "Consciousness" , the Soul and spirituality , because the English vocabulary is rather limited for such metaphysical topics .

5. There are ENTIRE LIBRARIES worth of Sanskrit literature on the topics mentioned in point 4 above , which regardless of a researcher's sincerity , will be beyond reach , if attempted to be studied only in the English Language . Translations do exist , but they too have major limitations .

**6. This is NOT to suggest that English doesn't have it's strengths - the English vocabulary in areas such as Industrial activity , shipping , navigation , transport and
logistics is very strong and useful , probably better than most other languages .

Regards

Thank you @sidharthabahadur, though I am still processing your post in measured doses, but with great interest.

Fortunately save learning Sanskrit I am well ahead of your list of to-do's, and could not agree with you estimation of angle'ish. It is contrived in antonym/synonym/homonym/contronym by design in my estimation, which is why it was CHOSEN as the global language, for global domination by central bankers of Babylon and neurolinguistic programming, unfortunately the solitude, beyond communication of this nature is too real, more than I need as I seek out others of like mind, but none I could touch in the physical. Down to all those I used to call friends, and family that are more interested in chasing the illusion.

Quid pro quo, I do hope we can all get past the origins of knowledge being ascribed to any one people in the spirit of the Law of ONE, regardless perceptions. Given there is no time and no space and we all exist in a slice of time we ALL chose together, and choose together each and every NOW, all that really matters is that we choose love and unity in service to other over self, as difficult as that is through all the programs in multiplication through division.

You have been kind to share with me and I am in gratitude and wish you well on your path.

Thanks @cosmicsojourner . You have deep insights in your area of research and as a neutral observer , I genuinely see great synergy for you to use Sanskrit as a tool on that quest .

English was developed as a language of administration , of law , for running an empire . Sanksrit was developed and used by Vedic sages whose primary interest in life was to understand the nature of consciousness and how the soul connects to the Universe and the Supreme Being .

So I think each language has it's own importance and cultural context...to a law student , for example , I personally would recommend English as the very best language to learn .

Regards

Thank you @sidharthabahadur, while my ontology does not include seeking to learn anything as a point of focus, rather to flow within the current sojourn to assimilate what I am intended through the heart space not the mind, I do take head to sign posts along my path. Particularly by those with whom I have gained appreciation and respect Perhaps you are willing and gracious to provide me with an optimal resource to learn, as I travel within the matrix of illusions?

In deep gratitude I am.

@cosmicsojourner , hmm...as you might prefer an online course to learn Sanskrit , here are some good options - hope this helps :-

http://www.acharya.gen.in:8080/sanskrit/lessons.php

**Since you live in California , you could consider these options as well :-

http://www.sanskrit-academy.com/berkeley.shtml

Regards

Much appreciated @sidharthabahadur. Be well, I will look forward sharing Sanskrit in the future should I succeed.

Good to know .

@cosmicsojourner , I am curious to see what new direction your research takes , after your ideas have blended in with your newly acquired knowledge of Sanskrit...hmm ! It's my own little "thought experiment" :))

Regards

Thanks @sidharthabahadur, that experiment already includes the cubic thought form "tangentially", with the earth-heart anagram at the center in the Chestahedron (www.frankchester.com), which I do not recall getting your feedback on, regardless the linguistics, beyond a positive reaction to the Steiner material, Rudolf Steiner being a primary influence for this artist. In all my years of research no other TOE even alludes to it. Particularly in proper context I hold in my mind's eYe and the 108 of NEYEN.

@cosmicsojourner , you may find this mesmerising video of interest for your ideas of Chestahedron as they pertain to the heart - an organ that is believed to be a Holographic , TOROIDAL Vortex Generator and NOT a mechanical pump :-

**Please watch the full 15 minute video , it's slow at first , but really picks up momentum , 4 minutes into the video :))

The reason I really like this peaceful , soothing video , is that it correlates the functioning of the heart with the same Toroidal processes that pervade all HOLLOW planets and stars - in fact our entire Universe...a divine convergence indeed !

Regards

Yes! PLEASE, is this form defined or from an artistic inspiration (breath)?

The Laniakea Super-cluster is inclusive/embedded in my cosmology/ontology/epistemology with the heart centered within the Breath of the Compassionate to universal scales, as a fractal in the body, and as the Heart Chakra fractal of Earth-Heart anagram. Aa laniakea means 'immense heaven' in Hawaiian, from lani 'heaven', and ākea 'spacious, immeasurable'.

Are you familiar with the fractal heartbeat of "kissing pine cones" that Dan Winter speaks of in phase conjugate dielectrics? The core of the pinecone is ovoid and this model is HIGHLY congruent with the cosmology I am to bring forward in noetic interferometry!

AMAZING!

@cosmicsojourner , I think this video is from artistic inspiration , though am much less concerned about "definition" these days , than I once used to be - because definition ultimately stems from the philosophy of measurement & quantification . So let us all allow our mind & imagination to soar majestically like an eagle , rather than get tied down with definitions .

As per the principles of Sacred Geometry , rotating a chestahedron/heptahedron on it's axis , will yield a Toroidal shape , so these are 2 sides of the same coin , so to speak !

We the people of this group are of a "beyond the book" sort and our thinking starts from where others finish their thinking - after they've turned the last page of the last book they've EVER read :))

Regards

Definitionas are rabbit holes for sure in an eternal infinity of polarized duality. Follow he white rabbit is the meme. The only perfection within the field of perception is chaos in subject object duality of causality in choice, and the fate map (Shakespeare's script that de-scribes to de-fine) is not the terrain of free will in looking glass projections into mirrors through the fog of war between two suns in Plato's Cave.

These are wise words in-deed @sidharthabahadur as this is the nature of nature in natural number... as I left Louis Kauffman of Chicago University with before refusing the Mereon Matrix NDA, who insinuated that phi had a value, or was a number. I explain that Phi is not a number, it is a process of attenuation toward geometric dampening of sympathetic resonance in the tritone phive fold symmetry of Mobius Bands greatest hits in 3 turns.

I like to offer the progression of phi in the development of the shell and that the accepted value to triune accuracy in decimals in the empire of empirical weigh-measure-count of 1.618 .

Phi is not Phi, and is never truly defined, but the 12th cycle is crystallization of symmetry, and prior as the Fool's journey through the 12 signs of the zodiac to become the hermit, or the graduate of School House Rock and conjunction junction functions does not go to universe (university) until completing the cycle of the 12th degree or grade.

It beings with the eternal infinity of infinity inverted (1/0) through which the 108 is birthed in the breath of the compassionate, thence forward, it expresses in the Law of ONE (1/1) and multiplication through the divisor on Riemann Spheres in 2/1=2 to express 5 through the trinity and 3/2=1.5 in phive-fold symmetry to flower in the remainders of animals in decimals and 4 in 5/3=1.666... but still not phi for several cycles in prime time; 8/5=1.6 full stop gives way to the animal of 13/8=1.625 full stop at 3 places in the animal, onward toward generation in the equinox 3 times 7 in 21 as 73 stacked around 3 times 4 in 12 as 37, then 34/21 starts to cycle in the NEYEN as an axis of spin symmetry about a center in the Mean Green Machine of 55 in the 10th that sets the stage for the closing curtain in prime time 89 as the 11th house to make way for the 12th, as first term with 3 levels of real in crystallization and the fist squared term, first with sigma NEYEN in 144=12^2; 1+4+4=9=4+1+4. But that's a fractal division is divinity to infinity in inverted mirros of the ONE, same thing.

Frank Chester shows also how the tetra rotated within the cube creates the heptahedron, and the spinning Chestahedron creates a bell as the spinning tetra create past-furture cones about hyperspace, projected from NOW, and NOW...

Wholeness is in the NOW centered in the Double and half.

@cosmicsojourner , great insights . I think it would be appropriate here to again describe the philosophy of this group :-

Regards

1 Like