Tunnel entrance in Scotland must be thirty - forty yards high

People,

This tunnel entrance in Scotland must be thirty - forty yards high (Opinions welcome), and it connects to a tunnel system that criss-crosses Eurpoe and ends up in Turkey.

All I can say off the top of my head is that the entrance wasn't built for humans to walk through, not even if the humans were 12 feet tall, as Olaf describes the hollow earthers.

Maybe it was built for vehicles, big ones.

I have heard of the Scotland to Turkey tunnel complex before, but I never saw an entrance so huge associated with it.

I just don't know what to think.

Cheers!

I must be missing where the heights are mentioned. Where are you seeing the 30-40 yards? The image appears to be a composition (I don't think it's real, but rather a digital painting), so I'm hoping you're seeing the height from another frame of reference vs the size of the people in the initial misleading painting...

Soretna,

Yes, the people are my point of reference. How dare the people who put that picture up present such a falsity. That is not simple puffery, it is misleading.

Dean

I'm sorry, yes, I thought the same thing and was upset by the deception. I would, however, very much like to see REAL pictures of this massive cave system. It seems that they're not available...