Tucker Carlson: 'US has physical UFO evidence'

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/332572/tucker-carlson-us-has-physical-ufo-evidence

The Fox News host made some interesting comments during a recent interview on an 'Ancient Aliens' episode.
Carlson is certainly no stranger to conspiracy theories and 'out there' ideas and these latest remarks, which came while he was speaking to UFO research veteran Nick Pope, are no exception.

In the episode, which aired on November 22nd, Carlson claimed that he had heard from a 'knowledgeable' source that the US government has physical evidence of alien visitation.

"I've heard this from someone who I think is knowledgeable on the subject that there is physical evidence that the US government is holding, um, that, you know, would tell us a lot more - about what these objects are," he said.

Intrigued, Pope asked him to confirm if he was referring to a UFO wreckage.

"That is correct," Carlson replied.
Back in July, Carlson interviewed President Donald Trump and asked him about the possibility that we are being visited by an intelligent extraterrestrial race.

Trump responded saying that he didn't personally believe it but admitted that anything is possible.

He also denied that the US Air Force was in possession of a crashed UFO.

As things stand however, there is no way to know who might be telling the truth.

One never knows for sure. Both Carlson's and Trump's sources could be lying to them. And the Grey a-holes who might not be actual Aliens will never stop at the White House, the UN or anywhere else and offer tech of any kind to help the planet.

There's no doubt this is all one big psy-op - disinformation and redirection everywhere. What's truly amazing is how everything is so inter-connected/twined. That is the big thing that I've really been having my eyes opened to over the last several+ years. Hollow Planet (started with Sun funny enough via Eric Dollard as I'd mentioned before) theory was the truly important thing that really pushed the toothpicks in between my eyelids... :smiley:

Soretna , I think one way to move forward on the "Truth" would be to collaborate with certain disparate groups - even the UFO types or flat earthers - as long as we can get more evidence to prove that the Earth is NOT a solid sphere , it will help our cause , regardless of which movement we source our own information from .

Regards

1 Like

I agree that that can help and this is really the purpose of MindReach.net. I am hoping that each and every one of us, like @Keith has done, will share this platform with everyone with some kind of not-at-large agenda, so to speak.

I don't think any of us would mind flat earthers or anyone with a desire to stretch beyond the traditional forced agendas using this platform we've built to have mind expanding and useful discussions.

Obviously we don't and won't agree with them in some areas - for example we understand that the flat earth concept is indeed a distraction, BUT having their energy and collaboration in some of these overlapping areas would be very helpful to everyone. We must learn to all work together, but there will be those who simply won't or can't move beyond their field of vision.

As I've mentioned before, some such people are the brilliant theoreticians who are moving physics back to sanity. It certainly feels like a disaster that they won't or can't collaborate for various reasons, but it is what it is and we have to do this for them where appropriate.

There are other ways that we could progress rapidly as well, but as far as the immediately attainable: sharing and sparking varied and diverse discussion that will bring in everyone - and simply inviting others to come as I'd mentioned at first - is something that we can all do right now.

1 Like

The real problem in a nutshell are liars, lack of data, political agendas and that obsession humans have to be right even when proven otherwise.