The Lost City of Lord Hanuman from Ramayan epic : Exploring La Ciudad Blanca in Honduras

List members , this mind-bending story is gaining more & more credibility .

***Giant ape statues were being worshipped in ancient Honduras...it is now hard to deny that fact . This links directly to Hollow Earth and how Lord Hanuman of the ancient Ramayan epic , reached South America from India via the nether regions :-

Regards

2 Likes

Folks , here is an excellent video I found on this topic - it's worth a watch :-

Regards

Sidhartha,

The Hondurans shouuld have explored this jungle city in ruins from top to bottom by now. It is quite reachable.

Why not?

Cheers!

@deandddd , the only reason for "why not" that I can think , is that it will overturn EVERYTHING they know about their own ancient history and about the Hollow Earth !!

Also , believe me - stories such as "Tarzan of the Apes" , "Planet of the Apes" and even "King Kong" , are inspired by something that exists in the subconscious ancestral memory of humans...of a primordial time when apes/neanderthals used to interact with humans . Lord Hanuman from the Ramayan epic was probably such a humanoid being , who also had superhuman strength and extraordinary or "divine" capabilities .

Incidentally , the Sumerian epic of Gilgamesh also had a humanoid character of Enkidu who supported Gilgamesh in his adventures .

Sometimes , I think the humanoid character of Chewbacca in the original Star Wars trilogy was also inspired by humanoid characters from mythology . At some point in the distant past , humans did interact with humanoids , for sure . Even the Big foot , Sasquatch , Ape man , Yeti , abominable Snowman etc. are all part of this "Humanoid Saga" , that existed in bygone ages...

Regards

Sidhartha,

Yes,

Hanuman was definitely not a chimpanzee.

Maybe more like one of the almas of Central Asia.

Those areas of Central America are full of tunnel entrances and, by extension, there must be underground worlds below that area. There are no subterranean inhabitants that want the surface population to know about them, and Roerich heard from the Tibetans that the spies and agents of the Tibetan underworld were all over the surface world. And surely they must exert influence such that efforts to explore the underworld are bkunted.

Cheers!

@deandddd , I have a hunch that the "Vanara" army of Lord Ram in the ancient Ramayan epic were actually an army of Yeti or Big Foot type beings . Their extraordinary strength and boundless energy level that is described in the Ramayan matches with that of Yeti/Alma etc.

In later ages , their numbers dwindled and they got isolated as a humanoid species...probably started avoiding humans altogether and hiding away in remote places such as the Himalaya mountain range , or in deep forests .

Regards

Sidhartha,

I imagine that you are right on the mark. This idea would explain ot of the human characteristics of the "Vanara" army.

Cheers!

@deandddd , you will like this - it is one of the many theories that tries to explain what the "Vanar" species of the ancient Ramayan epic really was (the Ramayan epic had described a few other humanoid species as well , that used to coexist with humans in that primordial era) .

This same video mentions that Yeti were actually "bear-man" like the character of Jambavan from Ramayan epic , who is described as baing "amongst the last survivors of his prehistoric species" , by Lord Krishna in the later age - that of the Mahabharat epic , by when most of the humanoid species had become extinct :-

Regards

Sidhartha,

I think that the Almas of Central Asia were the Yeti, the "bear-man" type.

But the report doesn't mention a bear-like face or snout, nor a monkey face.

http://www.holloworbs.com/Almas_of_Asia.htm

Dean

Oh, and we are on topic because these creatures were encountered in a cave.

Cheers!

Yes sure @deandddd , many of these humanoids were associated with deep caves - since they were physically much bigger than humans , it might well be that the anomalous giant skeletons being found across the globe , are actually those of such humanoid species and NOT really of humans...hmmm !

There's still a whole LOT left for our LAZY Anthropologists to study and to dust off from their old bookshelves :))

NEEDED : A real life Indiana Jones who is willing to get off his armchair and do some genuine research work in the field !!!!

Regards