The incredible Mystery of the Balochistan Sphinx

Yes @deandddd , that may happen , given how corrupt Pakistan's political establishment is...they've just awarded the mining contract though to Barrick Gold Corporation , a Canadian Company .

**I suspect this was also the location of King Solomon's mines - always kept a closely guarded secret...long before Solomon , it may have been the source of the vast gold treasures of India's Vedic civilisation...apparently there was so much gold in India , that in later times , invaders from Central Asia to West Asia used to call India the "Golden Bird" !

Here is what has been reported in the media about these deposits :-

"Reko Diq is one of the largest undeveloped copper and gold deposits in the world, capable of producing 200,000 tons of copper and 250,000 ounces of gold a year for more than half a century ."

P.S. Take a look at the picture below...the COLOUR of the soil itself reveals how much gold it contains !

Reko Diq town in Balochistan’s Chagai district is famed for its mineral wealth, including gold and copper.

Regards

Sidhartha,

How far away is it from the border with India ?

Dean

@deandddd , pre 1947 - Balochistan was part of undivided India since time immemorial . Now , this particular gold mine lies about 400 miles from India's present day (truncated) borders...currently , this place is in Chagai district of Balochistan near the tri-junction of Pakistan , Afghanistan and Iran , not far from where Pakistan had tested it's nukes !

Regards

Well, who knows. With such reserves, Pakistan might become a Shangri La for its citizens! I might just change religions.

Who knows how deep the deposts run ...

Cheers!

@deandddd , what lucky RASCALS , these Pakistanis are !! This Reko Diq town looks like freaking El Dorado - the mother lode of Gold on our planet's outer surface . It seems like this time those wicked ones have hit paydirt...SAD ! How about seeking some divine intervention for the sake of justice in this world :))

Regards

Sidhertha,

You can seek justice.

I'm going to change religions and stand in line for some gold!

: ^ )

@deandddd , I can now imagine the Balochistan Sphinx and it's adjacent temple coated with gold , back in it's heyday...down the ages there's been a tradition in India of building Golden temples . Till today , there is more gold held by the temples of India , than with the government . In the past , these temples had become the prime targets for invaders to loot...especially the Islamic invaders .

So , whoever built this prehistoric monument must have known about the enormous gold reserves in that region ! Across the world , there have been civilisations and cultures founded near major sources of gold , especially the Inca , Maya etc. in the Americas..."so , smell the breeze of this place my friends , 'cause there's gold dust blowin' in the wind !"

Needless to say , humans have a highly mysterious affinity for gold , it's practically "programmed" into the DNA - which defies logic :)) Sumerian mythology even had a bizarre explanation for this strange affinity...!

Regards

Sidhartha,

Is there much talk of tunnel systems in that area ?

Cheers!

The fact is - hard as it is to believe , the Pakistan government has done absolutely NOTHING to explore these ruins or what probably lies beneath...they have ZERO interest , because this is a pre-Islamic structure ! No archaeological expedition has yet been allowed at this prehistoric site . The other reason could be that there is a separatist movement raging across Balochistan for a number of years .

Regards

1 Like

Folks , a part of this video - from 2:10 minutes to 4:15 minutes has some STUNNING footage of the Balochistan Sphinx , taken with a high resolution camera . You can ignore the voice over which is in their local language (Urdu) , but the images are like GOLD !

Regards

Sidhartha,

Words fail me.

Cheers!

@deandddd , this whole region looks like a dusty version of the Grand Canyon...many of the views are surreal...it could easily be mistaken for images of the Martian surface :))

Regards

Folks , please look very closely at this screenshot I captured from the 3:05 minute mark of this video...to my mind there seem to be HUNDREDS of manmade , geometric structures all around this bizarre , otherworldly landscape . To get a better sense of scale , you can compare their dimensions with the width of the highway (the 2 bikers are looking like ants) and realise just how gigantic each of these highly eroded structures is...did ancient giants build these MASSIVE structures ???? Hmm...some food for thought !

Regards

Sidhartha,

Yes, those are man-made structures, and that was a Vedic metropolis. The descriptions of Dvaraka also suggest a metropolis with a huge population.

You know, if that civilization had the technology for building vimanas, then where could they have bee manufactured? Mohenjadaro? I doubt it.

The Bhagavad Gita war was catastrophic and more wide-reaching than we can imagine. But we don't find the rubble of cities.

That is because they were built into the mountains. This was so in Pakistan, in Tibet, in the American southwest, and in the Andes. They have been there all along, but we haven't been clued in.

And, relatively speaking, somebdy has been cultivating the huge surface population that we currently have.

But it seems that now they want to kill us off and re-populate the surface with a cloned, cultivated and instructed human populatioin from below, and probably more related to the Mayan and Tibetan culture than anything Indo European.

I think that we are going to take it on the chops, and soon ...

Cheers! Tears!

Sidhartha,

What I wanted to say above is that there wouldn't have been enough space in a town such as Mohenjadaro to engage in large scale, sophisticated manufacture.

Perhaps in that Balochistan complex.

Yes sure , @deandddd - in the Mahabharat epic , when Lord Krishna was preparing for the construction of his new capital city of Dwarka , he had told his architects that this new city should rival "Dwarawati" , the ancient capital of the Kamboj kingdom .

Now it is hard to pinpoint that this Grand complex in Balochistan was indeed Dwarawati , the capital of the Kamboj kingdom , but an interesting possibility nevertheless !

Regards

Sidhartha,

Nice info, indeed.

And, of course, it is what is below the Grand complex in Balochistan that interests us.

Have the demoniaic underground civilizations, such as the one under Tibet, taken it all over?

Cheers!

@deandddd , the evil Asura clans , often of giant stature - mentioned in ancient Hindu epic literature , were known for building massive structures both above and more importantly , below the ground , sometimes extending upto the nether regions...maybe this huge complex of Balochistan owes it's existence to them - it's another possibility worth exploring .

In terms of antiquity , this complex is definitely a lot older than the Indus Valley sites (to it's North-East) like Mohenjo Daro , it's even built on a much grander scale than Mohenjo Daro .

Regards

Sidhartha,

Perhaps it was taken over by the asuras at one point.