Somebody Else Is On The Moon

Crater Coverings, Somebody Else Is on The Moon

Page 182 - 183

“Another example of construction catches the builders in the middle of their job. The skeleton of a vast covering, seven by four miles in area, shows up in Plate 31 (69-H-737). All over The Moon there are coverings of one sort or the other. Rib-like markings show clearly, and the places where the cover material is stretched taut (much like tent canvas when it is stretched) are highlighted by The Sun. The ribs of the covering under consideration look like this:

Sketch goes here:

Five parallel ribs (about seven miles in length, tip to tip) can be seen, rising at perhaps a thirty degree angle and then leveling, all at the identical point, to run horizontally for an equivalent distance. It would be interesting to know what the material which will cover this skeleton is made of. Logic dictates that it will be impervious to dangerous rays (If the unscreened rays are dangerous to them) and to the impact of small meteorites. Or perhaps these covers are merely first-line-of-defense safety factors to protect or hide underground communities. [Emphasis mine – Dean] Your guess may be as good as mine or that of the analysts at NASA; nobody has been there. None of us , that is. [This author never tires of mentioning underground existences on The Moon! – Dean]

Cheers!

1 Like

List Members,

Here is somethinng else from that book Sombody Else is on The Moon. The Author, Gearge Leonard, has sketched it for esier viewing. These things are too tiny to see, and back when the book was published there was digital anything or internet anything, and the resolution of the images that he was able to put in the book aren't so hot because how do you represent something so tiny in a black and white print directly on paper, and get awesome resolution? You don't.

But sketching had always been a standard way of recording and representing what an observer was looking at, certainly before cameras, and at least until the digital age. Now it it a lost art.

Anyway, there is a giant screw on The Moon holding together a chunk of real esttate that had cracked open a bit. He ffers some very nice conjecture and explanation, and I have just digitalized the two pages involved because it is a shortie.

Knock yourselves out ...

I have a new theme I am working on, so keep in touch. I think next week.

And ... a conclusion to this thread.

Cheers!

A wrap-up from Somebody Else Is on The Moon, bits from Pages 197 – 198

“How could we reveal to beings on other planets that some of us on Earth are highly intelligent? [What? Who? – Dean] What would somebody on Mars or Venus, looking through a telescope, have to see to be convinced? “

“In his magnificent book We Are Not Alone (McGraw Hill, 1964) , Walter Sullivan relates how various scientists in the past have proposed to reveal our presence:

• “The mathematician Karl Friedrich Gauss suggested that forest lanes be planted in Siberia to form a gigantic, right-angled triangle; squares could be erected on each side to illustrate the Pythagorean Theorem. (The square of the hypotenuse [hippopotamus ? – Dean] equals the sum o f the squares of the other two sides)”
  • “The astronomer Joseph Johann von Littrow urged that canals be dug in the Sahara, forming geometric figures twenty miles on a side; at night kerosene could be sread over the water and lighted.”

Patterns . Geometrics. Straight lines. It is assumed that a triangle (isosceles, equilateral, or right-angled) will reveal the existence of our brains, and it will. But then we turn around and ignore exactly this and a thousand even more convincing patterns on The Moon. This is science ?”

“In this book I have considered the patterns made by alien beings on The Moon. [He cannot substantiate that the occupants of The Moon are not natural to The Moon – Dean] Their patterns include practically all geometric designs plus rigs, ground markings, insignis and glyphs, constructions for moving around and living and working.”

“We have seen their presence, the patterns of their behavior, through dust being kicked up, lights and flares, sprays coming out of dozens of small craters, gas under pressure ejected from discrete nozzles, rays streaming from craters which they continually visit, vehicle tracks and electromagnetic wave towers on the top of the highest peaks.”

“We have seen pipes and conduits, gears, stitches holding together pieces of the Moon’s crust, large coverings and the ribs which hold them up, and objects which could even be a form of life itself.”

“These data have clearly shown up in a limited number of pictures made available by NASA, following a limited amount of study and research performed primarily by one person. What would a really systematic search of The Moon’s surface produce? How far has NASA gone ?

Page 201: “Carl Sagan speculated in the early 1960s that extraterrestrials might have a base on hidden side of The Moon”.

Page 202: “The bases are there. On the other side of The Moon and the near side. They are around King crater, in or under a thousand small craters with no names, in places East of Mare Smythii, the Alps – the catalogue would fill pages.

I have a bone or two to pick with the author, George Leonard. Early on in this book of his, he dismisses a civilization organic to The Moon based on the supposed fact that The Moon has no atmosphere. He feels that the presence of intelligent life must be alien life that went there. He feels that most of their population must live just underground in sealed caverns which can maintain breathable air for them. He bases the supposed fact that there is no atmosphere because, according to the physics of Newtonian gravity, The Moon doesn’t have enough gravitational pull to hold down an atmosphere.

But theory has to conform to observation, observation rules , and The Moon does have an atmosphere:

http://www.holloworbs.com/Lunar_Atmosphere.htm

The Apollo experiment with a hammer and a feather was a hoax; for whatever reason, it was a hoax.

And if we favor the theory that gravity effects are due to electromagnetic attractions and repulsions, something akin to magnetism; then this means that gravity does not depend on mass or the density of mass. And that The Moon could easily have enough gravity to hold down an atmosphere.

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami one commented that, in Vedic times, the lunar inhabitants were “... counted amongst the demigods!”. Apparently, they live in a very celestial environment within the crystalline Moon. Their bodies might even be ethereal. The Vedas tell that when there was a cloud mantle above the earth, humans attained a high stature of up to twelve feet or so, lived for a thousand years and had photographic memory. And in the sheltered existence of the hollow earth, Olaf Jansen reported the same.

So the point that I wish to make is that those people live there, and it is their home planet, or orb, or Moon, or however you want to say it. The Lunar inhabitants were mentioned in the Vedic literature, and the presiding deity of The Moon, Chandra, romps with the celestials.

What I want to say is that they shouldn’t be made out to be invaders, it is their home, they’ve been mentioned in Vedic literature; and we shouldn’t go invading their planet on the grounds that we have the right.

And if they prefer to live inside The Moon to shelter themselves from the direct rays of The Sun, that is their business.

What I was hearing on that Youtube video called Aliens on The Moon was that we might want to mine uranium and such, because we have identified where it is abundant; and gold, and silver.

This is just colonialism, and running the indians off their lands, and taking away land from the Mexicans, all over again, plain and simple.

We could only match the technology that the lunar inhabitants have if the Grey and that whole crowd help us, the affable space brothers bunch. So what does that tell you about our leaders, their intentions and the kind of people they are?

The white Caucasian race was bunched up around the Polar openings until the cloud mantle fell after the Bhagavad Gita war, 5,000 years ago. Then they migrated southwards ”in ernest”, although there had been pockets long before, such as the Atlanteans who descended from Poseidon. This white Caucasian migration changed the demographics of Central Asia over to northern India, and down through Europe. We white Caucasians think that we have a right to the lands that we inhabit. But the lunar inhabitants have been on the Moon for longer than we have had a major presence on the “face” of the Earth, because we came from the hollow earth. So, in a sense, they have more rights to The Moon than we have on the face of the Earth because they have been there longer.

I don’t like to hear unnecessary war talk, especially when it involves UFO technology. UFOs were parked on The Moon when Armstrong and Aldrin arrived, right ? And Armstrong said “there is a Santa Klaus”.

I think the ones who want to get belligerent with the Lunar inhabitants should just TAKE A PILL!

Cheers!

[email protected] pdf books sombody else in the moon please admin olso freend hollow earth freend FB HANUMAN PURI KIVI ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, FACEBOOK OK

https://www.facebook.com/hanuman.kivi/ PDF BOOKS ..... IN THE MOON GEARGE LEONARD OK THANKSSSSSS

People,

Below is the link to the David Hatcher Childress video Extraterrestrial Archaeology.

At time stamp 13:46 , you will see the image of the Apollo 8 photograph of a crater on the far side of The Moon. The crater goes down, and down, and down, and there seems to be some sort of ledder going down into it. To me it looks like a sideways image, and that the ladder is more like a step ramp which doesn't have a steep grade.

The quality of the video isn't what we would call functional, but attached is a copy of it from the book Somebody Else is on The Moon.

Image:

Now hear the few words that Hatcher comments on the video, then watch the whole video:

It is an obvious entrance to the below-surface Moon, worth looking at.

Cheers!

1 Like