Solar storms causing "mysterious heat waves and Auroras" on Jupiter - oh really ????

Folks , you must read this article - for the sheer STUPIDITY of mainstream science in it's understanding of the reason for Jupiter's upper atmosphere to be so hot :))

Instead of realising that the source of heat is what emerges from Jupiter's core via it's Polar openings , they are attributing this heat and EVEN Jupiter's intense , power-packed Auroras to Solar winds !

Regards

1 Like

Solar winds? That's weird.

@SilverMoon , by the time these Solar winds reach distant Jupiter , they are much weaker than what they are at Earth's distance from the Sun . How then can they fuel Jupiter's dazzling Auroras to such an INSANE level of intensity ?? Common Sense itself suggests the true root cause of Jupiter's Auroral strength is very different - it's the energy being emitted by Jupiter's inner Sun via it's Polar openings :))

Regards

1 Like

I totally agree. In fact, I'm not so sure solar winds cause our own auroras. Why is it so difficult for them to accept the possibility of hollow planets? We have only drilled down a tiny fraction of the earth's surface. Just because we come across underground fire (lava, volcanoes), doesn't necessarily mean those fires extend very far under the earth's crust. I'm probably preaching to the choir here, since we all seem to either believe in hollow planets or believe they are quite possible (at least people who post seem to belive this).

1 Like

Regarding lava/magma, there is a completely non-mainstream perfectly plausible (and significantly MUCH more likely) explanation for such: Origins of Volcanoes

Do a search alkaline metals here on the forum. Consider the high likelihood in relation to how much alkaline metals are naturally found IN magma... No one ever seems to consider more obvious options when it comes to "mainstream" science. The fake and faux are always foisted upon us so as to get us to believe a very directed narrative.

1 Like

Very aptly put , @Soretna ! The test of Occam's Razor must be rigorously re-applied to all theories of mainstream science .

Regards

Folks , I just can't resist adding the following link to this particular discussion thread :-

You see , it just nails the BLATANT LIES being propagated by the science establishment , that Solar winds/Solar storms are the root cause of Auroras on all planets .

**One doesn't need to be a PhD in Astrophysics to realise that if a Rogue planet , unattached to any host star , can display such brilliant Auroras , then Auroras MUST be an intrinsic property of planets . The only energy source capable of fuelling a planetary Aurora is a planet's own core or inner Sun , that emits light & energy from it's Polar openings .

***The above is still the clearest piece of evidence we have for proving that all Planets are Hollow ! These simple facts are extremely important for us Hollow Planet researchers to prove our theory . Hence proved - Q.E.D.

My conviction for Hollow Planet Theory is so strong now , that I can take up a challenge from any mainstream astrophysicist , just on this point alone and prevail , based only on logic & common sense - nothing complicated , no complex mathematical equations needed either :))

So , I hereby rest my case !

Regards

2 Likes

List members , I sincerely APPEAL to those members of our group who're convinced about this glaring dichotomy in mainstream Astrophysics, that they help spread the word about it - to the extent possible .

***It is now well accepted by the science establishment that millions of free floating rogue planets exist in our Milky Way Galaxy alone , which sport dazzling Auroras . Therefore , it would be very hard for scientists to deny this major contradiction in their own Theory for Planetary formation and internal structure of planets .

Regards