Siberia: Temperatures over 100ºF (38ºC)!

Have you heard that temperatures are right around 101ºF (38ºC) today???

Take a look:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=temperatures+over+100+siberia&ia=news&iar=news

Anyone else reminded of Doctrine & Covenants 133:26 regarding the inner earth dwellers manifesting themselves to the outer surface dwellers at large?:

26 And they who are in the north countries shall come in remembrance before the Lord; and their prophets shall hear his voice, and shall no longer stay themselves; and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence.
27 And an highway shall be cast up in the midst of the great deep.

@Soretna , when I read your post , three things immediately flashed through my mind :-

1. This is same as the current average temperature across the Indian subcontinent

2. The "Arctic home of the Vedas" had described a prehistoric era when the Arctic region had a relatively warm climate . Later when the ice age occurred , there was an exodus of the Vedic people , a majority of whom then migrated Southwards to the warmth of South Asia (and some other parts of the world)

3. This heat that is warming up Siberia is NOT from the Sun (which is undergoing a Solar minimum) , it is from the Inner Sun of the Earth ! Guess what , Siberia is so close to the North Polar opening, such that gusts of warm air coming from the Earth's interior via the North Polar opening might be heating up the Arctic environment .

I am certain that this sudden "freakish" temperature spike in Siberia has nothing to do with "manmade" global warming . Just like we've discussed for the stormy climates of the outer planets , Uranus and Neptune , so also for Earth , the Inner Sun too is a factor in the climate on Earth's outer surface .

This is the energy of "The Smoky God" , which is radiating out through the North Polar opening - had that not been the case , why is this excess "abnormal" heat localised only in Siberia and not being felt closer to the equator ??

Regards

1 Like

@Soretna , the point really worth pondering now - why is the inner Sun radiating more energy to the surface (via the Polar openings) , at this specific point in time ?

**Could it be to balance out the Grand Solar minimum - could there be a natural balancing mechanism at play between the Solar cycles of our Sun and the respective Inner Suns of each planet in our Solar System , just like the Electric Universe theory suggests ?? Some food for thought...hmm !

Regards

World view of temperatures today (https://www.accuweather.com/en/ru/national/current-weather-maps):

Closer look at Europe:

@Soretna , thanks for sharing these excellent thermal visualisations on the world map . I noticed that continental Europe is cooler than Siberia !

Not just that , Alaska , Canada and Greenland which are as far North as Siberia , are not experiencing this unnatural "heat wave" . If this was due to "manmade global warming" , then Northern part of the Americas (far more industrialised and populated than Siberia) , should be experiencing a similar heat wave . The fact that it is not , means the root cause lies elsewhere...

As we've often discussed on this forum , Siberia lies much closer to the North Polar opening , than Alaska , Canada or Greenland . That is why it is only Siberia (among the far Northern regions) that is experiencing such extreme temperatures .

I now suspect , even the inner Sun , our "Smoky God" , also undergoes it's own cycles , just like the external Sun goes through Solar cycles . I am thinking aloud here - maybe a Grand Solar minimum of the external Sun coincides with a "maximum" of the Inner Sun and vice versa ?? This could be a balancing mechanism that exists in nature , to moderate periodic climate swings on a planet's outer (and even inner ?) surface . Such a balancing "interconnected" mechanism , if it does indeed exist between stars and planets , would validate Electric Universe theory and also certain principles of Astrology .

Regards

Folks, this heat wave over Siberia is coinciding with another current phenomena - that of the Earth's magnetic North Pole rapidly moving towards Siberia . Hmm...so , could there be a correlation between the temperature hike in Siberia and the accelerated movement of Earth's magnetic North Pole towards Siberia ??

Regards