Secret Nazi military base discovered by Russian scientists in the Arctic !

Folks , this stunning fact has only recently come to light ! This place is just 1000 Km from the North Pole.

Regards

2 Likes

List members , unlike what one may expect - the name of this military base was "Schatzgraber" which means "treasure hunter" in German...not just that , the soldiers posted there were apparently looking for ancient relics...hmm ! A search for Treasure & ancient relics , so close to the North Pole...? The Nazis might have been searching for remains of the Hyperborean civilisation , it seems .

Besides , operating a Military Base in such frigid and hostile conditions would have given the Nazis just the kind of preparation they needed to build and maintain their secret hideout in Antarctica...it's one of the possible outcomes...who knows what really happened there post 1945 & how exactly it happened ?

Regards

1 Like

@sidharthabahadur Fascinating find! I wonder if they contacted the concave / inner-earth dwellers!

@Ephraimite , who knows - maybe . It is astounding that even more than 70 years after the end of WW II , such sites continue to be found...also , since the Nazis had named this island as "Treasure Hunter" (Schatzgraber) , what was that treasure they were exactly searching for - what were the ancient relics they were hoping to find so close to the North Pole...? That part of the story seems to have been lost in these intervening decades...

However , I do think this base in the high Arctic was used by the Nazis as practice for the main one that they were building in the Antarctic ! The existence of this site in the Arctic actually gives greater credibility to the stories of what possibly happened in the Antarctic during Admiral Byrd's mission...

Regards

1 Like

Thanks @ephraimite , I am trying to research whether they had specific information about any Hyperborean site in that area...why else were they hoping to find "ancient relics" or treasure , so close to the North Pole...? This Nazi Base in the Arctic was built on the direct orders of Hitler himself...the question is - why was such a remote outpost , that far North , so very important to the Nazis...? hmm !

Regards

1 Like