Scientist's Terrifying NEW Discoveries Under Antarctica's Ice !

Folks , here is an intriguing new video on Antarctica - what do you think ?

Regards

2 Likes

That was fascinating. There was much I learned. Thank you for sharing the video.

I do think they misunderstand "global warming" though. I am convinced that earth goes through cycles of warming and cooling, much like the transition from winter to summer, then back again that we experience every year in many places on this planet. The fact that Antarctica once had a much warmer climate is logical evidence of this.

My personal conjecture is that the "north and south poles" were once in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans, but that the earth flipped on its side at some point in its history. Perhaps a planet (or our moon?) came to close to it and knocked it over - or something smashed into it, knocking it over.

2 Likes

@SilverMoon , I agree - there is much evidence to support the theory of "shift" even for Earth's geographic poles...mainstream science would have us believe that only Earth's magnetic poles shift/reverse from time to time...the implications on geology and climate science of cyclical or periodical "geographic Pole shifts" would be enormous !

Regards

1 Like