prehistoric creatures are still with us

People,

Olaf here seems to be confirming the existence of prehistoric life in the hollow Earth, we know that there are mammoth, and here he mentions the bird with the 30 foot wing span. Russ gave the name of this type of bird, I have forgotten. Jim Bowen claimed to Mr. Cater to have penetrated the Southern opening in a party with Byrd, and he claims to have seen a type of T. Rex:

"Is it not possible that these disappearing bird species quit their habitation without, and find an asylum in the 'within world'? Whether inlamd among the mountains, or along the seashore, we found bird life prolific. When they spread their great wings some of the birds appeared to measure thirty feet from tip to tip. They are of great variety and many colors. We were permitted to climb up on the edge of a rock and examine a nest of eggs. There were five in the nest, each of which was at least two feet in length and fifteen inches in diameter. After we had been in the city of Hectea about a week. Professor Galdea took us to an inlet, where we saw thousands of tortoises along the sandy shore. I hesitate to state the size of these great creatures. They were from twenty-five to thirty feet in width and fully seven feet in height. When one of them projected its head it had the appearance of some hideous sea monster. The strange conditions "within" are favorable not only for vast meadows of luxuriant grasses, forests of giant trees, and all manner of vegetation life, but wonderful animal life as well. One day we saw a great herd of elephants. There must have been five hundred of these thunder-throated monsters, with their restlessly waving trunks. They were tearing huge boughs from the trees and trampling smaller growth into dust like so much hazel-brush. They would average over 100 feet in lenght and 75 to 85 in height. It seemed, as I gazed upon this wonderful herd of giant elephants, that I was again living in the public library at Stockholm, where I had spent much time studying the wonders of the Miocene age."

In the book Unexplained! by Jerome Clark, accounts of sightings of prehistoric life are presented. Of special interest, Flying Snakes were observed coming out of a certain cave entrance in Africa, Namibia. This is a clue. Folklore evidence of mammoth cominig out of the ground is given on Page 279 of the Harold T. Wilkins book, Secret Cities of Old South America.

I think I mentioned about helicopter hunting for big game on the Venezuelan Plateau in the late 1950s. A few of the hunters came back talking about seeing dinosaurs and such. Shortly after, there were restrictions put on hunting in that region..

So prehistoric creatures are still with us, in underground worlds.

Posted by Dean

Fkying Snakes from the caves in Namibia, Africa:

http://www.holloworbs.com/Flying%20Snakes.htm

Dean

Some interesting article on the topic

https://ancientpatriarchs.wordpress.com/2016/01/21/the-civil-war-pterosaur-shot-no-one-should-see-must-read/

ยทยทยท

Em domingo, 26 de agosto de 2018 18:32:36 BRT, [email protected] [ALLPLANETS-HOLLOW] [email protected] escreveu:

Fkying Snakes from the caves in Namibia, Africa:

http://www.holloworbs.com/Flying%20Snakes.htm

Dean