Old Camera Was Just Found That Shows A Lost Civilization Hidden In Antarctica !

List members , this is a good one :-

Regards

I hate to say this, but the images there have several elements of AI generation evident. There is repetition to give the impression there are multiple photos and multiple beings within a photo, for example. It appears they did work pretty hard to give an impression of authenticity, but I don't believe these are genuine photos... Sorry. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

You maybe right about this @Soretna , only a forensic examination can reveal the truth . Since it is about Antarctica , any new claim needs to be thoroughly verified .

Regards

1 Like

People,

I have trouble accepting how they "discovered" the camera.

I think they need to justify the existence of the ruins that exist in Antarctica, so they chalk it all up to a lost civilization that, of course, cannot be questioned or interrogated.

1 Like

Folks , I think if someone can trace out the exact Google coordinates of the point where this camera was "apparently" discovered , we would be able to figure out a lot more .

Regards

1 Like

This is absolutely fake. Yeah, I can see what @Soretna is talking about. They are duplicating images and trying to make it look real. Don't get caught in their tricks. There are OTHER reasons they are so interested in the polar areas and t'AIN'T for the ancient civilizations!!!!!

I don't think you'll ever get any metadata @sidharthabahadur on these. They are clearly not photos and the info has been munged on the images either by their website management system or they just never had any metadata (and I think this latter option is the case).

1 Like