Navy says: Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security

Responding to Vice's Freedom of Information Act request, the Navy said it had "discovered certain briefing slides that are classified TOP SECRET. A review of these materials indicates that are currently and appropriate Marked and Classified TOP SECRET under Executive Order 13526 and the Original Classification Authority has determined that release of these materials would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States."

“We have also determined that ONI possesses a video classified SECRET that ONI is not the Original Classification Authority for,” the letter continued.

Vice reports that a Pentagon spokesperson said the Navy has the video of the mysterious incident in its possesion but has no plans to release it.

“However, I can tell you that the date of the 2004 USS Nimitz video is Nov. 14, 2004," the spokesperson told Vice. "I can also tell you that the length of the video that’s been circulating since 2007 is the same as the length of the source video. We do not expect to release this video.”

https://www.foxnews.com/science/top-secret-ufo-files-gravely-damage-us-national-security

2 Likes

How would it damage National Security?

1 Like

Maybe when the the American public knows anything they're not supposed to, it's a "threat."

I believe quite firmly that it would damage national security in the sense that this is information that is not to be widely known. There is an obvious agenda to push/redirect/misdirect UFOs as EXTRA-terrestrial life, whereas in reality it is INTRA-terrestrial in nature from the inner concave portion of the planet as well as the cavernous areas.

This topic could be pontificated upon quite heavily, but one point of view: imagine if you were a genetically and societally superior group of people that lived at least 10 times (or more) longer than an average human that was unburdened by the societal corruptions that currently exist on the surface world, how would you see billions of these your cousins wanting to move in and take over your land and ultimately culture, etc?

I would say that there would be serious ramifications on multiple levels and the resistance or simple stopping act from groups so far superior in every way would present security risks at every level and in every single way.

Ultimately it seems as though there are various parties at play here that are simply higher level terrestrial beings. Sure, there might be some extra-terrestrials poking about as well, but I can't help but they are the very small minority.

Anyway, like I said, there's a lot more that can be said about this, but I wanted to at least throw this out as a brief intro to my thoughts on this topic.