"Music video" loaded up to the hilt with a cavern-world theme: "Twenty One Pilots - The Outside"

Well here's a doooooooozy of a "music video" for you. I'd recommend turning the music off, but it does add a dimension of drug inducement allusion that the inside cavern world is the real world while the outside world is what's fake:
(YouTube Link)

As an added bonus, look at the URL (address) of the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNcvblM8-_o

Notice how "they" are winking at us with the -_o at the end of the address? It's all hidden in plain sight.

And this insanity got half a MILLION views in just 6 hours...

Just a smattering of screenshots from the video to give you some interesting imagery. The video very dramatically portrays a very powerful image of a ritual to become a son of perdition (a lost one that is aligned with lucifer and satan).

• Notice how the video starts with the dragon imagery and the sacrifice of one who is out of it or possessed.
  • The scenery evolves along a path of being pulled and tricked down into the cavern world and to see that the inside cavern world is the real world while the outside seems fake or a drug induced vision.
  • The man is offered the horns of the chief devil or whatever you want to call those little imps.
  • The man then holds them up as he is instructed and becomes effectively one of them.
  • There seems to be some kind of possession that occurs either of the "man" in red or by the "man" in red that had been killed or sacrificed at the beginning.
  • The men are back on the beach and when they hold up the torches many more see them and reply as if to signal that they are coming.
  • A man and woman are shown specifically seeing the torches and replying by holding theirs up. They are looking on, but then, alarmed, look back.
  • As they look back at the shining image in the distance, a few frames of two younger people, a boy and a girl, are shown... presumably about to start their journeys towards becoming like the others... Oddly the various elements in scenes of the video seem to be present in the frames flashed at the end.
  • The cycle continues...

This is incredibly evil and blatant imagery. Think about it and review some frames:

2 Likes

Incredible one @Soretna , thanks for sharing !

Regards

Sure thing, I added some additional commentary + frames for deeper reflection...

@Soretna I apologize for bumping an old thread here, but just wanted to make a comment here since I realized I forgot to when you posted this a couple weeks ago. This is some really top-level research and extremely important.

Our modern culture is totally permeated with underworld influences, and this is so in-your-face, that you really can't ignore it. It seems as if they're trying to desensitize the younger generation especially to this kind of pernicious, hellish, demonic glorification of evil.

I concur that this video is most definitely attempting to portray some sort of higher-level initiation rite into the "mystery" cults which gain ultimate access to the underground overlords. It's truly appalling that our society is so in-the-dark about the deep underground influences upon us. I have a post I'm slowly working on to document the powerful and pervasive influence of literal underground secret societies throughout our history.

1 Like