Martian Atmosphere Really Thinner than Earth's?

Folks , there is an "alternative views" website called :-

greatplainsparanormal.com

In the chapter on the "Arctic home of the Vedas" , it talks about "Rijrashwa" , the red horse , that as per Vedic lore was blinded by his cruel father . Now in Vedic , Norse and even Celtic lore , the horse was often used as a metaphor for the Sun . The "blind" red horse probably refers to a Reddish Sun that is hidden - cannot be seen...

**Red Horse Solar mythology is a fascinating area of research...Red Horse symbolism may hold some vital clues to the Inner Sun of Earth .

This website suggests that the story of Helios maybe correlated with the story of Rishrashwa from the Rig Veda .

***One more important thing - I am repeatedly getting ERROR 404 , when I try to dig deeper into this topic...hmm AHA !! :))

Regards

1 Like

@gardengnome

The image of the Sun has been superimposed on the background. Smithsonian are very untrustworthy to say the least.

It seems the real sun is above the fake one...breaking through the mist. Looks like blue sky is above the mist.

@gardengnome

"A group of Harvard scientists plans to tackle climate change through geoengineering by blocking out the sun . The concept of artificially reflecting sunlight has been around for decades, yet this will be the first real attempt at controlling Earth's temperature through solar engineering.5 Dec 2018"

This has been happening around the world....Many Americans have made reference to this... I am sure it has been implemented for a number of years previously...

M

Please check the images on each link...

M

"So the questtion becomes, how does the ice melt at the Martian North Pole if it receives so little sunlight compared to Antarctica, where there has been a net-gain buildup?"

Under the Martian soil are the foundations of Martians habitat. I am sure heat/energy exists and is a by product of a system used to generate their environment. You must take the view that it is inhabited and not nuked desolate space.

Every explanation due to atmospheric conditions do not add up... Only the generation of underground or surface heat would account for this phenomenon. Trying to gather a theory without a large possiblity would make you go round in circles...

I have uncovered image recently on Pluto with a giant cylinder protroding from the surface...it must be miles long...

M

M,

If you have uncovered image on Pluto with a giant cylinder protruding from the surface, here I am, on pins and needles ...

Didn't you have some other pic for me ? ? ? I'm your friend!

Cheers!

1 Like

M,

So you think the double image is a crock*?*

I do accept reality checks.

Cheers!

@Echo_on , I totally agree - and would worry about this :-

"A group of Harvard scientists plans to tackle climate change through geoengineering by blocking out the sun . The concept of artificially reflecting sunlight has been around for decades, yet this will be the first real attempt at controlling Earth's temperature through solar engineering.5 Dec 2018"

If implemented , this would be the single most BRAIN DEAD action EVER taken by the science establishment :)) Rather than prepare for the approaching "mini ice age" of Solar Cycle 26 (Grand Solar Minimum or GSM) , due to begin in the 2030s , these "learned" people are hitting reverse gear - SHOCKING !

Regards

@deandddd

Yes, they have a habit of truths and half truths. Just as people with good intentions fake UFO sightings. It makes the playing field very tricky....

The odd thing about the Mars Sun story is that 2weeks gap.

I will find Pluto and more for all...

@sidharthabahadur

The blocking of the Sun coinsides with the plandemic and 2030 climate change agenda world government has signed up to.

Every morning I look outside to get a view as I am on a hill and it's always covered with a mist-Always! The mist also does not seem authentic...This UK

M

Pics? Great!

Dean

The Smithsonian was trying to discredit the Martian photo showing two suns.

I seriously wonder why many governments are hell bent on keeping the higher latitudes frozen. People (slaves) would run if new world is discovered and pathways are accessible.

1 Like

@gardengnome @Soretna @deandddd @sidharthabahadur

Close your eyes. Imagine a tree. Nothing else but a tree. The tree is a Bonsai tree. Imagine what it looks like. That tree is you. You are the tree. Its leaves. The branches. You are within and without. You see, hear and feel in your special way. Your food is universal nourishment. The Sun helps you grow and develop, in tune to the principal of sacred geometry. You reach, you stretch. You grow you rest. There are many like you and you know them too.

The geometry has a secret. It's not just mathematics. Sound creates light, and light speaks it's language. The ancients knew the secret. The secret of how and why and what. This that they knew is the axiom. This that they knew is the holos. This they new had a gateway.

The gateway has been built around. Hidden and blocked from view. Covered and ruined. Twisted and pulled. It has been obscured and mostly forgotten. But time has a path. It always returns.

It has returned. And so what was up is now down. And what was right is wrong. Things are not what they seem. But there has been a change. The code has been uploaded...The reset underway.

What were we talking about again.. oh yes we have a common bond with trees. We are connected... We have to remember!

M

@Echo_on , well said ! What a great philosophy this is , about trees .

By the way , have you heard of the ancient concept that if you coat the seed of a fruit tree with your own saliva and then plant it in the ground , after having kept it in your mouth for some time , the fruit that tree bears in future will be most suitable for you ? Some kind of "genetic attunement" and quantum communication happens between the seed and you (at the level of consciousness) - so the fruit of that tree becomes especially beneficial for you .

Regards

1 Like

Dear members @deandddd @sidharthabahadur @gardengnome

@sidharthabahadur We have a 70% exactly DNA match with an oak tree...Herbs have the highest frequency and are our medicine...and friends.

Getting back to the discussion, I am sure I have some files of the martian smoke I will find but first as promised some examples of Plutos strange topology. I mention to dean of a tunnel of funnel but tbh I am not sure also but it is enormous in context and there are many many other hidden layers to all our stories if we could gain and extract the truth from what we learn. The worlds or our universe image will start to form much more clearly.

Here are a few examples for the team here. Bearing in mind they are under 1mb it is the best I could do to show the group the anomalies that are on not just Pluto but every Planet and Moon in our solar system. Nasa are truly hiding and creating their own version of our world. This is something that needs redressing and I for one will do my upmost to alter the fake perceptions of their agenda.

The funnel is just at the edge of the north polar region.

I have a larger image on my Flickr page (Intergalactic Vision of Knowledge) I suggest you subscribe there for the full image. You will also find other interesting images....

M