Is This a Huge Million-Year-Old, Man-Made Underground Complex ??

Folks , this article explores a radically different point of view , but one that is based on logic - a must read :-

Regards

1 Like

Sidhartha,

Words fail me. The Itihasa literature (historical) in India tells of civilization with historical narrations that have been conserved by the brahmin caste and the royal order.

And their relics and leftovers are still existent.

Cheers!

1 Like

Very true @deandddd , the list of such "anomalous" sites around the world is ever increasing . It begs the million dollar question - "When will mainstream Academia wake up to all this new evidence and start rewriting their coveted textbooks ??"

Regards

1 Like

They will not wake up since they are ordered to not do so. The cavern worlders have a very specific narrative that is critical to their marketing effort and planned advent. Knowing and rewriting history within proper context is simply disallowed presently. I think taking an approach similar to what I shared on the topic of how to "talk" to GhatGPT could facilitate some interesting expansions and additional connections when contextualized with our own understandings and properly framing them for it.

1 Like

Sidhartha,

Without being a fanatic, I think that the media is highly infiltrated and bought and sold.

I would say that the Daityas are in charge at the moment. And they don't want you to know where they come from, they don't want you to identify with anything.

Cheers!

1 Like