GEORGIA GUIDESTONES BLOWN UP AT 3:33 AM !!

List members , anybody who knows about the highly mysterious Georgia Guidestones would be absolutely astounded to know that this strange structure was BLOWN UP (!!) at a specific time like - take a wild guess :-

3:33 a.m. ! It doesn't get any weirder than that...?? Please ignore the expletives used in this video :))

Regards

1 Like

The actual time capsule (due later this century) buried under this strange "Stone Henge of America" , has already been mysteriously removed (prematurely) and it is being officially claimed that "nothing of any significance was found beneath the structure" !

Regards

Lol, there are a lot of interesting things to consider and say about this situation...

First, I should ask, has anyone collected a high resolution image set of these so as to archive what was written in all of the various languages written upon them? This could be useful and important to have access to in the coming months and years...

1 Like

:hushed: Wow!

That would be very nice.

This wikipedia page has a few photos, but not actually what you're looking for - Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia

I found these three photos on the page rather interesting:

Perhaps this link will be useful? What are the Georgia Guidestones? Pictures and Facts | Student Handouts

It has photos of the guidestones that look pretty good. For example, here's the stone written in English:

Guide to the GA stones (if you zoom in, it looks like a good quality):

Looks like some are too big to copy and paste here. In any case, the Student Handouts site has good pictures.

1 Like

@SilverMoon , thanks for sharing the detailed view...the first and foremost point that is engraved on these slabs is about keeping the human population at less than half a billion...one wonders what "they" intend to do with the 7 billion humans over that number , who are currently existing ???? Whoever was behind these "Guidestones" (like Commandments) being set up , certainly wants to play God !!

Regards

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing those and the excellent resource @SilverMoon. I guess I'm now confused and concerned because, I could have nearly sworn, that one of the entire tablets (not just the headstone) was composed entirely in (Babylonian probably) Cuneiform text... But now I'm only finding the headstone as such. This is a really strange experience for me since I even thought I had archived an image of the entire thing in Cuneiform just a couple years ago... and now cannot find it.

1 Like

I agree that it's strange when something like that happens.

@sidharthabahadur, it's pretty creepy. I'm sure they intend to kill them/us off. I just hope it's true that they will be/are infighting and will turn against each other and be so absorbed in that that they cannot do the mass annihilation they apparently intend.

1 Like

I agree @SilverMoon .

@Soretna , you are right - there was a Babylonian cuneiform text also inscribed on one of those slabs , for sure !

Incidentally , the explosive was placed directly under the slab that had inscriptions written in Hindi and Swahili language...wonder if that had any significance ?

Regards

2 Likes