From the book UFOs and the Complete Evidence from Space:

From the book UFOs and the Complete Evidence from Space:

"Why did a number of American orbiting spacecraft transmit data that
Earth itself is too hot for human life with a deadly atmosphere,
insufficient oxygen, and hostile elements, and then they expect us to
believe their Venus probe data is accurate? Temperatures up to 180*F.
have been recorded in Earth's ionosphere 180 miles up. Could it be
that the NASA official temperature readings on Venus originated in
the Venusian ionosphere."

"The temperatures given to the public from the American and the
Soviet Venus probes contradicted each other by hundreds of degrees,
and the temperatures given off by different American Venus rockets
also were in conflict, proving all this data is very unreliable. If a
probe orbiting Earth sent back a temperature reading of Alaska that
was as conflicting as the Venus data, we could be told it was 200
degrees there in the ice! "

"We were told that the atmosphere of Venus is over 100 times denser
than Earth, so how would it be possible for a parachute to be used to
slow the landing of the Venus craft, when in pressures that great the
space rocket would FLOAT slowly to the surface without the need of a
parachute like boats sink in an ocean? That pressure is like trying
to parachute the spacecraft 2,000 feet to the bottom of the ocean!
Why also did NASA contradict these releases by claiming that a
parachute would not work on the moon Titan, because the atmosphere
there(similar to Venus) is too dense(just like Venus). That data was
in a press release December 12, 1980 with space expert James Murphy. "

1 Like

From the Japan Lecture on Mars by Daniel Ross:

"I knew that the information released with last year's Pathfinder mission would be exactly the same as they released with the Viking missions 20 years earlier. The first reason- it is not possible for the project scientists to expand their perceptions, until they are acting from the basis of true information. And secondly, the highest level at the space agency, which is under direct control by secret intelligence departments of the government, heavily censors the real probe findings, and relays very tainted data to the consoles of the lower level project scientists. Planetary photos, from orbit and from the surface, are carefully scrutinized and screened, and when not withheld, are released with definite control of the imaging. And the standard unchanging image of Mars gets publicized once again.

The intelligence agencies have known for years, the real environment on Mars - they know of its being inhabited, and the UFO evidence related to Mars.

They have been censoring the real knowledge about Mars since the 1950's. I have explained all that in my book, along with the deliberate coverup about the Moon and Venus. What is the biggest reason for this coverup?

Consider for a moment, all the oil and petroleum products consumed every day. The millions and millions of cars ( California alone has 20 million ), and you have to consider every state and country; trucks, buses, trains, oceangoing ships, planes, jets, small aircraft; military aircraft and transport vehicles, rockets, and the list goes on and on. And then you have to consider industrial power, home heating, electricity, etc. Billions of barrels of oil per day. And then we must consider the vast nuclear industry and its expanding development. Those who control the energy sources on this planet are the most powerful forces in this world, along with those corporations that profit from military buildup. And that is why the public will not be told the truth about the planets. A government agency is not going to entirely change the course of world affairs by showing Mars as a living, habitable planet, that in turn would immediately lead to the acknowledgement of their interplanetary spacecraft, and the free-energy propulsion of those ships."

Posted by Dean

Excellent analysis @deandddd

Nasa and Co. Are hoodwinking all their scientists. I am sure they have a shell programme where mainstream data on the surface is not accurate.

I do know that most of the data Telemetry is controlled at Cern.

M

I think that NASA has filtered in their own kind, from top to battom. Justified, in a way. It's easy to criticise, but I don't know if the truth about planets is exactly for everyone. Perhaps we will be prepared fisrt, and then they'll let us know.

The Russians and the Chinese are in cahoots with NASA because they don't REALLY blow the whistle, they just say that they will or that they make a better presentation, and then throw out some tidbits.

Cheers!

@deandddd , very aptly put...I doubt the Powers that be could be so incredibly ignorant (with all the tech tools at their disposal) to NOT be aware of the true internal structure of planets . It's just that they are all in collusion to not share this "Forbidden Knowledge" with the public...also , they didn't just stop at that - all their might & resources have been used to organise the greatest cover up in history !

Regards

1 Like

@deandddd. @sidharthabahadur

I thought you may like to see more than Nasa shows... You have to take your time and study it well..

https://flic.kr/p/2jpjVDs

I also have a hq...

M

Sidhartha,

Yes, exactly.

You know, I have long entertained the idea that the surface civilizations are being technolgically developed in order to, one day, be thrown against the hollow earthers and gain access to their domain, or take the place over. If we were simply independent, we would be posing a great threat, even at this moment, to the sub surface dewllers within the crust. But all kinds of folklore indicates that the sub surface dwellers have lackeys on the surface that do their bidding. And this is nothing new! Just consider The Abduction of Duryodhana:

http://www.holloworbs.com/abduction_of_duryodhana.htm

Gustavo Adolfo Bequer wroter a book on just such a theme; it dealt with shapeshifte deers who lived in the mountains near Soria, Spain (a spooky place!), and that had prominent positions in the town.

Shades of Ravana's associate, Maricha!!!

Maricha And Other Shape-Shifting Demons

http://www.holloworbs.com/Maricha%20and%20Shapeshifters.htm

Mike Mott wrote a whole book, a classic, and well written, too, about this specific theme; it is nt a hollow earth book; it is about crustal worlds, their inhabitants, and their schemes. (Caverns, Caludrons and Concealed Creatures, Lulu Books)

Unfortunately, I don't think that hardly a member of any hollow earth list has read the book. It is a crying shame, because the crustal worlds are the one's having the greatest impact at the moment. The crustal inhabitants are knocking us around as if we were ping pong balls. And they have more ping pong balls than Captain Kangaroo!

And guess who follow-the-leader is? We are! We are a bunch of dunces, we should be wearing the dunce cap, but we think that we are the leaders of the solar system and beyond ...

Cheers!

PS - That moose must be a shapeshifter who lives in a mountain. I got it all figured out!

IS TRUTH HARI OM DEAN

Michaell,

That first image seems to have a lot of vegetation all over the place.

Too bad it is not identified.

And Chiron has a circular, inward sloping portion at the top which remindsme of apples!

I have appreciated these images very much. If you find anymore, I won't be the one to waste your efforts.

Dean

1 Like

Thanks @deandddd

Are you just looking at the image (as a whole)? Better to either zoom in as much as possible without blurring the image or study it when you have a perspective of a small area maybe at 150%. You must really try to understand that the light areas are metallic layers and structures. In the image following the craters ridges etc and landscapes will reveal themselves. There is everything in this one.. Its a shame i cant upload the higher resolution.

I am not sure about vegetation but when the colour is revealed it is more green so its possible.

Ps.. You are right about the quality of human perception as a whole but its more a reflection of the powers in control of our world, minds and environment. They understand the structures of mentalism and how important it is to brainwash everything and everyone before society wakes up from the interference. If we all did wake up the universe would be an even more amazing place = we would connect like the ancients did..

M

M,

I'll go back and look at it again, I wasn't seeing much in the way of structure, but I'll look at the light areas. I was under the impression that the lunar soil is very much crytalline, and that the structures are crystalline. Hoagland went over this point quite a bit.

Cheers!

M,

The problem is that people are just being lied to, television is used to sedate and bombard the intellect. It's astounding, and sinister.

Cheers!

1 Like

M,

On the Moon picture, I have deffinitely picked up on a square structure, the corner of a building - maybe a two story house, and what seem to be a couple of roads that converge.

Is the Number AS10-30-4343 a NASA ID number? What does dpi refer to?

@deandddd
The number is the Nasa catalog of the image. Type it in sesrch bar to access the link to it. Dpi means dot per inch. 72dpi and 96dpi are used for web. 300dpi is used for print. More resolution is more dpi. One big reason why nobody can see what really exists on the images is that they reduce the resolution (dpi) which creates a larger pixel. Similarly to minecraft lol...

My advce is not to worry what hoagland mentions or anyone for that matter. Even hoagland doesnt know what exists, remember he worked for them.

You are correct regarding info and media 100%.
There is a reason for all of this... Maybe one day i will write a book...

In the meantime...regards looking at the image....
What you have to do is find your perspective... If you download it and view it... Zoom in to an area approx a quarter of the size and imagine its a landsape like earth. Your eyes and consciousness will start to define shapes... Roads, hills and runways.. Strange metal structures that follow paths. Use a pen, draw lines from the craters etc. The zoom in a little more... You have to spend at least 10-20minutes. Then you will see the levels and trenches and buildings and hovering objects etc...just rem its a strange place... Things blend into things and odd structures jot from many places... I would love it if you manage too see... Let us know...

If you still cant i have the really hq i can send you... There are many to come also so sometimes it takes time to acclimatise to a different layer. As my saying "Consciousness has a resolution" and so does knowledge.

M

M,

I think that you can go ahead and send me the hq image. This has been a theme of certain priority in my life for a long time, and your effort won't be wasted.

Cheers!

M,

The address is:

[email protected]

Dean

1 Like

Also direct messages can be sent within the system without having to share email addresses publicly. To do so: Click on the user's username, then in the upper right corner you'll see a button like this:

This will make things a bit safer since there are a lot of scraping bots gathering email addresses floating about the Internet...

1 Like

Thank you, i waa wondering how we could do this.

Notice you can also just go to this to see your messages: https://mindreach.net/my/messages

So that makes a nice bookmark to create for using the system.

1 Like