Forbidden Crypts Revealed: Never Before Seen Video Inside The Temple of Hathor at Dendera

Folks , this is a great video , a must watch :-

Regards

1 Like

Thanks @Echo_on , what I found most interesting about these hidden crypts , were the illustrations of Egyptian Goddess Sekhemet/Hathor with her half lioness , half human form...!

Regards

1 Like

It was fascinating...I was very attracted to the female with the orb and two horns on her head. I would love to be able to study the place. Also noticing the head sizes and shapes, plus the snake eye. The pineal seems to be a major player in the story... Thanks :+1: for sharing @sidharthabahadur

So true @Echo_on , I was mesmerised by these images...time itself seems to dissolve when you gaze at them...the pineal gland or third eye was given vital importance in ancient Egyptian religion , quite similar to the way it was in Vedic culture - no wonder it was depicted frequently in Egyptian art . It is surprising & strange how such important knowledge almost vanished from society...for the Western world , it was kept alive by secret societies who had their concepts of the "all seeing eye" and "the eye of Providence".

Regards

1 Like

@Echo_on , what is your view on the technology the ancient Egyptians supposedly used for the mysterious crystal balls perpetually illuminating (as per claims these "lights" have apparently been "on" for last few thousand years !) some of their most secret underground crypts & tunnels ?

Regards