Creatures, Underground?

People,

Read this description of these creatures:
http://www.rense.com/general39/winged.htm

Then read about the Cave Entity in Mideval Prussia:
http://www.holloworbs.com/Prussia.htm

Maybe you'll concludethattheir origin is underground. That is one
reason why you can never find them later on.

Dharma/Dean

That important thing to remember about this is: Phillipians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus EVERY knee shall bow, of things in HEAVEN and things in EARTH and things UNDER THE EARTH and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord...

They have knees that can bow and tongues that can confess that Jesus is Lord.

All the different compartments and who and what is in them under the earth is in my new book Earth The Forbidden Planet. http://uforanks.com http://xlibris.com/EarthTheForbiddenPlanet.htm I have been gathering the information in the books I write for many years and when I have a question I ask God about it. He gives wisdom to those who ask Him. You may see some things put a little differently than in other places in what I write. I do not consult other books, I consult God. He is the ulitimate expert on all things.

As far as aliens from other planets...I used to think the greys etc were from outer space, now I conclude they are more likely from inner space. Earth is the forbidden planet until all things are settled and Jesus comes back. We who are believers will someday rule and reign WITH HIM. That includes all of the universe, not just earth. Those who refuse to give up their belief in Jesus are the ones who will rule and reign. Those other planets out there will someday be ruled by us. What is going on there now is unknown. These people who listen to space brothers are listening to demons from hell disguised as creatures from outer space. They can shape shift and fly around in UFOs, but can't leave this solar system. They are confined here until all things come to an end and judgement day is here. I got my information from the Bible not from other people.

Read the book and give me some feedback.

Rom 8:39 says....nor height, nor depth, NOR ANY OTHER CREATURE shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus...

···

deandddd [email protected] wrote:

`
People,

Maybe you'll concludethattheir origin is underground. That is one
reason why you can never find them later on.

Dharma/Dean

`

`To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]

`

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the [Yahoo! Terms of Service](http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/).

Do you Yahoo!?

SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

People,

It is very intriguing that the Slavics have compiled such a list of typical sightings and creatures. There are too many of such creatures to accept that they live up in the mountains, or in the bushes, or anywhere on the surface of the earth. They are demoniac creatures, and they live underground.

Think about the Egyptian glyphs depicting humans with wolf heads and such. Where do they live? In Egypt, there is nowhere to hide. It is not as if Egypt were the Amazon Jungle. But the Egyptain Book of the Dead tells of cavern worlds below that are just waiting for the dead. So this is the point, hellish creatures can no doubt be found in the hellish environment below our feet, in very deep cavern worlds.

And as follows is an oldie but a goodie from Chile. There are some drawings, read and scroll on down this page.

To tell the truth, all of these accounts of creatures below seem to reinforce the Egyptian glyphs, such that we can start taking them a bit seriously. And their implications.

By the way, look at the top post, and the video link and the page link. They're good. And the second post from the top is good, too.

Cheers!

1 Like

This is very interesting... I don't see a link to the Chile page or info... neither a video and page links...

If I do a search I do see a number of hits on that site for Chile, but not sure to which one(s) you're referring: site:"mythus.fandom.com 'chile'" - Google Search

Soretna,

The Chile page and the video were on the July, 2003 posting. They are reproduced below.

Maybe you'll conclude that their origin is underground. That is one
reason why you can never find them out and about.

Cheers!

People,

The first one, the Rense page, is liteally about raising Hell. It gives a glimpse about what is just below, within walking distance.

Cheers!

Ah, I'm sorry - I kept thinking that you were referring to something from the new wiki link you'd just shared. Thanks so much.

I don't normally like to copy entire contents, but anymore with the fear of content elimination that's running rampant, I'll copy that Rense article here for posterity:

Eyewitnesses To Incredible Winged Creatures, Imps
=========================================
Exclusive To Rense.com
From Dr. Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo
[email protected]
Miami UFO Center
7-28-3

*A preliminary caution

In considering both the relevance and the exclusive nature of the following accounts, I must caution that this testimony was cited in an independent fashion, attesting that there was total agreement between their different versions. The eyewitnesses were approached by me and it was not they who stepped forward with their version of the events; they were initially reluctant to do so given the spectacular nature of their claims. Furthermore, all was done extemporaneously without the opportunity to craft the events discussed herein at an earlier time.

--- Jaime Ferrer R., researcher Calama UFO Center

The time being 17:00 hours on July 23, 2003 at Calama (Chile), four 16 year olds have made extraordinary and relevant statements to CUFOC (Calama UFO Center).

The first of these occurred recently on Tuesday, July 23 this year. However, the second one represents a previously unpublished event: it was possible to contact four of the five witnesses for the first time, who had been able to observe in utter astonishment how six strange humanoid beings attacked and mutilated a lamb.

The First Case - "It was a moment of terror"

Diego, a young student living in the city of Calama and who is in his first year of middle school, frequently travels to visit his grandfather, who lives in a sector adjacent to the tourist site of San Pedro de Atacama. He is always accompanied by his friends and neighbors Jonathan and Carlos.

These days, taking advantage of the winter academic recess, the friends travelled to San Pedro to visit his grandfather. Since the area is dense with vegetation, they took advantage of the opportunity to walk around and have fun assisting Diego's uncle in rounding up his goat heard, which is located 500 meters away from the grandfather's house.

On Tuesday, July 23 of this year, the time being approximately 20:30 hours, the three youths decided to return to the granfather's house and spend the night. Diego lit the stove to boil water and serve tea with some loaves of bread they had brought from Calama; his grandfather was out of the house. His only source of light came from a candle, since the area lacks electricity.

At around 9:05 p.m., moments after the boys were serving up their supper, they could hear the dogs on the property issue strange moans and howls; furthermore, they could hear the canines running from one side to another as if frightened, a situation they couldn't help but notice.

At around 9:15 p.m., strange knocking sounds rattled the door to the house, swiftly increasing in violence and accompanied by scratches, a situation which left the boys speechless and instinctively made them get up from their seats, running to one of the corners of the house. They intuited that the knocks and scratches were not the result of something natural; terror seized them and they feared for their lives.

There was a bed in the place where they sheltered. They desperately took hold of blankets and mattresses to cover themselves.

One can recreate the image of how they sheltered in that corner, being able to do nothing but pray fervently, believing that the door would yield at any time, allowing the beast to enter.

After 3 or 5 minutes of fear, the sound ceased completely. Diego got out from under the blankets, looked out the window and did not see anyone. He opened the door and didn't see anything either. "It's all right, boys...it's gone!" he said.

Now, the three were outside the house, trying to recover from the fright, when at a distance of some 15 meters - standing amid pear trees - they could see a horrifying creature standing a meter and a half tall, and sporting wings measring at least 3.5 meters.

It was covered by glossy black skin, very clean and hairless. It appeared as though it had recently emerged from the water, but without being wet. It had a large head and a small beak, presenting a sort of crest which was apparently missing a piece from a fight. Its eyes were immense and completely black, but sparkled brilliantly. They thought it was a prehistoric being, since its wings had a strong resemblance to those of pterodactyls or bats, featuring bone-like protubreances which form the skeletal frame of the wings. Its legs were sturdy and had powerful claws like those of a carrion bird, but much stronger.

Suddenly, the being fluttered its wings, shaking the tree in front of it and rising into the air with extraordinary ease, losing itself in the dark of the night. Fearing its return, which fortunately did not occur, the three boys slept in a single bed that night.

If this story is frightening, the following one, without representing any further risk to bodily safety, is also relevant, since there had never been reports of eyewitnesses to the way in which certain animals are mutilated. This is the first time that 5 individuals provide complete details on these extraordinary events.

In this cse, aside from Diego, Jonathan and Carlos, another friend named Mario was in the group along with Diego's uncle Emilio, 42, the owner of the animals. These were the privileged witnesses to the moment when 6 entities attacked and mutilated a lamb.

The Second Case

Before moving continuing with the story, I would like to point out that Diego, Jonathan and Carlos now feel that the presence of beings at night in the aforementioned area is almost natural. Diego states that with his flashlight he has been able to follow the activities-on more than one occasion-of small, strange beings which he does not hesitate to dub "imps".

"It's common to see these beings in this area; they're always cutting right in front of us or can be heard to run among the shrubs," he says.

"But I never saw anything like this."

On Thursday, May 22, 2003, the 5 aforementioned witnesses were rounding up animals at around 18:30 hours. It was just getting dark.

The group of youngsters, plus Diego's uncle, were returning toward the animal pens and just 10 meters shorrt of their destination, saw six small beings, standing some 60 cm tall each, emerge from the thicket.

It is worth noting that, given the way they described these beings, the event was not out of the ordinary for them, since they claim that this is not the first time they have witnessed something unusual. However, Diego says that he was startled not by their presence, but rather, by the time and number of "imps" that showed up.

The description given by each of them is quite frankly fantastic, and even appears to be drawn from the "Walt Disney X- Files". However, considering the large number of coinciding descriptions, and the seriousness in presenting their eyewitness accounts, I have no choice but to give credit to their words and declare that what they said was indeed true.

The details proferred by each witness coincided entirely; but as is natural, some noticed details that were overlooked by the others.

The drawing corresponds to one of the witnesses; however, he states that [all of the imps] were different. These are the most relevant and coinciding details:

• Dark grey and hairless skin

• Large oval-shaped head

• Two large pointed ears]

• Two relatively small, oval eyes

• Large nose (different shapes)

• Mouth disproportionate to the rest of the face

• Yellowed, separated teeth; or else lacking teeth

• They emitted grotesque, sarcastic and hoarse laughter

• Their features were very similar to those of a human, and showed signs of cuts or injuries to their skin. Diego says that one of them had a chunk of nose dangling from its face, but this seemingly did not affect it all.

• Short neck, similar to that of a child

• Something similar to a necktie could be seen under their necks, but it could not be readily identified

• Short arms with articulations (elbows and wrists)

• Hands similar to human, but ending in short but strong black nails

• Most of them presented bloated abdomens

• They were all dressed differently, such as flannel of various colors, but in tatters.

• They all had belts around their bloated waists, with different buckles.

• Their legs were short and strongly resembling those of a rabbit, but presenting long and powerful nails.

• Their manner of running is unusual: they take short steps followed by long jumps (like a kangaroo), achieving a height of up to 1.5 meters. They move sideways like people suffering from dwarfism.

• Judging by their size, these beings must weigh between 35 and 40 kgs; however, they believe they couldn't have weighed more than ten.

• From the moment they emerged from the thicket, the beings began to play, jumping into the air and bumping different parts of their bodies deliberatly. They also scratched the ground, kicking up dirt and stones.

• During the entire duration of the incident-some 10 minutes-all perceived a strong odor of rotten eggs and sulfur.

• All claim that the beings looked at them and laughed grotesquely, a situation wich surely inspired fear in them.

• The sudden presence of these beings created a state of stupor that left them paralyzed for several minutes, relegating them to the role of observers.

• After "playing" in front of the startled group, the beings headed toward the flock of lambs, which gathered together showing signs of great fear.

• One of these beings jumped on one of the lambs in a single bound, like someone mounting a horse. The rest of the animals huddled in one end of their pen.

• This being began to "play" with the lamb, squeezing it with its legs and then digging its claws into its neck. The lamb only shivered and moaned, not moving.

• Later, 4 of the creatures surrounded the animal, raining blows upon it until it fell. At that time, the 6 beings began clawing at the lamb's flesh with violent scratches and extreme hatred, as it bawled desperately.

• The witnesses could see pieces of flesh with that lamb's wool flying off, but could only be spectators to the event.

• In spite fo this, Emilio, Diego's uncle, was able to shake himself out of the stupor and began throwing rocks at the creatures.

• All witnessed how the creatures dodged the rocks, laughing even more strongly and grotesquely, a situation which filled them with fear once more.

• But after this, they ceased their attack upon the lamb and regrouped, jumping and "playing" until they reached the place they had appeared from, vanishing into the thicket.

• The group immediately got it together and quickly approached the attacked lamb.

• The animal presented a large number of wounds on its body, drawing attention to some very fine cuts and circular holes in its throat which they ascribed to the first creature's claws.

• Given the seriousness of the wounds and the loss of blood, which sent it into spasms, Emilio had to sacrifice the animal right there and then.

• Diego says that the area is very special and it is common to see certain groups engaging in strange activities in which black dogs and cats are sacrificed.

Personally, I can add that these beings represent only a small part of a complex world that has always surrounded us. Each of these beings has different means of attack; none is similar to another's, a situation that certainly causes confusion when it comes to investigations.

On the other hand, Diego, Jonathan and Carlos claim that months ago, along with another group of friends, they found a being dangling from a wire which was extraordinarily simlar to another that had been found in Concepci"n and which they had seen on TV. "It was identical, only taller, some 40 cm, with the same hand placement, large-headed and slant-eyed. It was completely dried out. Some persons who saw us with this being traded it with us for supplies. I don't know who might have it now," he said.

Translation (c) 2003 Scott Corrales, Institute of Hispanic Ufology

And of course the image in your second link: