Craters opening in the ground, the strange phenomenon in Turkey !!

List members , post the terrible quakes in Turkey , these sinkholes have started appearing...! This validates some of our own discussions on this forum , of how seismic events are (indirectly) connected to our Hollow planet Theory :-

Regards

2 Likes

Sidhartha,

Does this mean that there has been underground erosion going on for a long time? I'm thinking that maybe a fe hungred meters below the surface, broad and widespread cavernous areas might be opening up.

1 Like

@deandddd , yes - that could be a possibility...I wonder if any such craters opened up after quakes , elsewhere in the globe ? Hmm...

Regards

I will be curious to know if we start hearing of new "strange" sightings in such regions (whether creatures or "UFOs").

https://banned.video/watch?id=63e3d1563527cd2ea2098784

@Soretna , @deandddd , I think HAARP could have been in play here - the lethal series of quakes that struck the same part of Turkey were extremely abnormal...the intensity of aftershocks usually starts tapering off after quakes , in this case though - that just did not happen and there were 3 to 4 quakes above a magnitude of 7.5 !!

Regards

Sidhatha,

Things are looking very, very bad. War clouds!

Cheers!

Playing with the delicate equilibrium of nature can cause havoc...unintended consequences can follow !

Regards

There are a lot of strange things going on, that's for sure.

Cheers!