Corona Virus

Ya ' All List Members ...

I guess now is as god a time as any to say a word or two about that virus shrouded in strangeness ...

To make a long story short, bats are involved in this issue of Corona Virus. There are several versions, but they are involved.

Bats live in caves and only come out at night. Some caves are long, and some are so long that we don't know how far they go.

There is a possibility that the denizens of subterranean worlds fixed up this virus and are spreading it by means of bats. Perhaps the Chinese are their "right arm" and they want to help China to buy up the whole world with US Government bonds because now, thanks to that virus, everything that you can think of is becoming worthless, i.e., cheap.

I read an article which speaks about a Chinese laborotory developing the virus with a grant they got from Obama (weird storyline) , and instead of using a petri dish, they used bats from a province 1,000 miles away, and some of the bats went back there, and then got caught by trappers and ended up in a Huwan market and then in somone's soup bowel.

A story like that just sounds like a coverup. And why a coverup? To protect whom?

The denizens of the subterranean world do engage in manipulation of the surface world. They caused the Bhagavad GIta War that way. And that war collapsed the cloud mantle and caused the flood.

http://www.holloworbs.com/abduction_of_duryodhana.htm

Posted by Dean

@deandddd , I agree - while there are SO many conspiracy theories now going round the world about this Coronavirus pandemic , one thing is near certain - bats are probably the source of this virus and bats of course live in caves !

So , could someone in the cavern worlds have "engineered" this virus , so it spreads on the Earth's surface , via bats - who knows !! Could aliens hiding underground , have done it because they want to "clear the surface" of humans and use it for themselves ??

Regards

Thank you Dean. What is meant by the 'cloud mantle'?
Elizabeth

Eliizabeth,

The cloud mantle is what Venus has. Let's say that the Earth had a cloud mantle a mile thick.

The Bible tells that the fountains of the deep shot water above the clouds. This water must have been cool. This water then cooled the temperatures above the clouds and, when it fell on the clouds, it cooled the clouds. And then the clouds condensed and then there were 40 days and 40 nights of rain.

Collapse of the cloud mantle.

Something like this.

Dean condensed

People,

I am trying to keep this on topic by relating it to the cave theme and subterranean origins theme.

Here is an article telling how the laborotory in Wuhan performed tests on bats FROM a location 1,000 miles away. We know that bats sold in the Wuhan market, captured so far away, are blamed as being the immediate origin of the disease. We have seen images of the Chinese workers cleaning out the market with hoses.

But how did the bats, in sufficient numbers, get back to the caves in order to infect others and then get captured?

Anyway, I just think that it is simpler to conclude that the bats are the origin, that they live in caves, that caves can go so far underground, and spread out into such labyrinthine structures, that we can't find out where they end up; and we should keep in mind our hypothesis of underground worlds. Not big caves, or large caverns, but worlds.

On the following page, you'll find some descriptions from Dr. Richard L. Thompson's book Alien Identities. The descriptions came from UFO abductees.

http://www.holloworbs.com/underground_abductions.htm

Dean

Hi Dean,

So fascinating, thank you.

:slight_smile:

Elizabeth,

Thank you. I really dio think that we have to consider that virus technology, for lack of a better term, could have its origin in the depths below.

Some of the cavern worlds down there in the crust have been described as being rather huge, and there is a desription or two that I have run across, of large cities.

Parallel to this idea of virus technology having its origin underground, we can consider that most all modern technology had its origin underground. Human society has progressed scientifically and technologically far too fast over the last couple hundred years for us to have organized ourselves and oriented our research enough to reach the point that we have. I imagine that those who walk among us but aren't exactly on the same page, the front-men of the underworld kingdoms, are the ones who have organized and oriented our technological progress; and our political progress - and I use that word loosely.

If the NWO has an agenda of population reduction, that means that the undergrounders have that agenda, and that their network on the surface is organizing its application.

Read The Abduction of Duryodhana, and then you will understand. Duryodhana was the usurper of Arjuna's kingdom in the Bhagavad Gita, and he agitated for the war which led to the destruction of Vedic society on the surface of the Earth, and the falling of the cloud mantle; which all ushered in the Kaliyuga.

And just look at how the whole scheme was inserted into his noggin, so to speak. The underground demons were possessing bodies and mind, and incarnating on the surface of the planet. At the same time, the last incarnation of Vishnu during this yuga cycle, except for Kalki, had just incarnated and many celestials had incarnated with him. Arjuna was the son of the Wind God, if memory serves me well. Anyway, read it and pick up a concept or two:

Dean

1 Like

Dean,

My own research reveals that you are on the road to truth. The type of damage that the disease produces is in the lungs, it is exactly the same as that produced by certain toxins found in bat guano, which is very toxic.
I'm glad to come back to the group with you. I congratulate you and send you a heart hug.

Miguel

Miguel,

Are you the Miguel from Mexico ?

If you are, welcome back, and I promise not to insult you again by being careless and listening to other people.

The entire current scenario is very strange and difficult to interpret. Every day I am flummoxed.

Dean

Thank you. I do appreciate your knowledge :slight_smile:
I have not been getting the mindreach messages, is it still operational?

| deandddd APH
May 1 |

• | - |

Elizabeth,

Thank you. I really dio think that we have to consider that virus technology, for lack of a better term, could have its origin in the depths below.

Some of the cavern worlds down there in the crust have been described as being rather huge, and there is a desription or two that I have run across, of large cities.

Parallel to this idea of virus technology having its origin underground, we can consider that most all modern technology had its origin underground. Human society has progressed scientifically and technologically far too fast over the last couple hundred years for us to have organized ourselves and oriented our research enough to reach the point that we have. I imagine that those who walk among us but aren't exactly on the same page, the front-men of the underworld kingdoms, are the ones who have organized and oriented our technological progress; and our political progress - and I use that word loosely.

If the NWO has an agenda of population reduction, that means that the undergrounders have that agenda, and that their network on the surface is organizing its application.

Read The Abduction of Duryodhana, and then you will understand. Duryodhana was the usurper of Arjuna's kingdom in the Bhagavad Gita, and he agitated for the war which led to the destruction of Vedic society on the surface of the Earth, and the falling of the cloud mantle; which all ushered in the Kaliyuga.

And just look at how the whole scheme was inserted into his noggin, so to speak. The underground demons were possessing bodies and mind, and incarnating on the surface of the planet. At the same time, the last incarnation of Vishnu during this yuga cycle, except for Kalki, had just incarnated and many celestials had incarnated with him. Arjuna was the son of the Wind God, if memory serves me well. Anyway, read it and pick up a concept or two:

Dean

HARI OM MAJDC A LOOK https://zero5g.com/?fbclid=IwAR0RNiosVmmHdvTuImMQAH5aT5odgrMKH77SVts_v8r6My3gzc36JQjrwXc
LOOK https://www.vrijewereld.org/pdf-bibliotheek/?fbclid=IwAR0YUf689_Tl0FLl-KUC_ubCwEkfwgFJo52ExSkDgwdk79LAhYD_d-oDK1o#Holle_Aarde_Hollow_Earth

LOOK MIGUEL https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia3/ciencia_coronavirus.htm#Additional_Information

HANUMAN IN CROATIA HRVATSKA OK HARI OM

Good source of info, a lot to digest.

Mucha cosa ...

Dean

ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR. AGAINST SARS-CoV-2 VACCINE: AIDS (AUTOIMMUNITY) VIA PATHOGENIC PRIMING THROUGH SARS-CoV-2 VACCINE

After the SARS-1 pandemic in 2002-2003, “out of 35 SARS human vaccines, which were created, the four most promising vaccines were chosen for clinical trials on ferrets. Ferrets had demonstrated the strong and robust production of antibodies - durable antibody response. But then, something horrible happened. When those ferrets were challenged with SARS-1 again (were exposed to the wild virus), they got horribly sick. They got inflammation throughout their bodies, and they died. Now, scientists remembered that something very similar had happened in the 1969s when there was created a vaccine for RSV, which is very similar to coronavirus. It is an upper respiratory infection ailment. They had skipped animals, and given the vaccine directly to 35 children. And the children, again, had developed a very robust antibody response. But when those children were exposed to the wild virus, repeatedly, they got very very sick, much sicker than unvaccinated children. And two of those kids had died. It was a scandal. And they realized when this same thing happened with the ferrets, that there was something that they called “enhanced immune response”. It is also called “pathogenic priming”. And what it means is that when you get the vaccine, it appears that you have an antibody response, but when you actually encounter the wild virus, you become much sicker, than those who are unvaccinated. And it actually creates a pathway that that virus hurts you a lot more than with unvaccinated people. So this was 2012. In 2014 NIH under Tony Fauci, developed a dengue vaccine, which had some signals in it that there were pathogenic priming which caused the enhanced immune response. In other words, in the clinical trials, they saw some signs that you could get an antibody response but you get much sicker when you were exposed to the virus again. But they ignored them. And they gave this vaccine to Philippines. And they gave hundreds of thousands of children this vaccine. And when the dengue came around, those children became horribly ill and 600 of them died. And in the Philippines today, people are being criminally prosecuted for that. So the danger with the coronavirus vaccine is that you really need to test it on animals first to make sure whatever the vaccine is, there we don’t get that really great immune response followed by lethal infections. And it is very, very strange to me, and it seems almost criminally reckless that Anthony Fauci is allowing these companies to skip animal trials and to go directly to human trials. I think if you think about it, too, how dangerous what he is talking about, how dangerous that is.” (Robert F. Kennedy Jr. )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuMbRBTZhCY

See also "COVID-19: AUTOIMMUNITY VIA PATHOGENIC PRIMING: A new study reveals insights into why doctors and researchers are cautioning against the reckless race for a COVID-19 vaccine":

https://www.informedchoicewa.org/…/covid-19-autoimmunity-v…/

See also "Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity": https://www.sciencedirect.com/…/artic…/pii/S2589909020300186

PS Only my company WAVE GENOME LLC produces devices to restore the Wave Optics in chromosomes in the case of psychotronic and biological warfare. http://wavegenome.com/ra_shield.html

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. PROTIV SARS-CoV-2 VAKCINE: AIDS (AUTOIMUNITET) PUTEM PATOGENIÄŚKOG PRIMING KROZ SARS-CoV-2 VAKCINA

HARI OM