Children who Chase Lost Voices

@deandddd and @sidharthabahadur could you please watch the anime film "Children Who Chase Lost Voices" and offer your thoughts - particularly from your unique perspectives? I have a list of probably 30 to 50 observations I could discuss from it, but I'd like to get your perspectives and unique thoughts before jumping into things. This appears to be a version you can watch online: Watch Children who Chase Lost Voices Online in HD with English Subbed, Dubbed

2 Likes

Yes sure @Soretna , I will check this out and revert . Thanks for sharing .

Regards

2 Likes

@Soretna , I am curious to know how you came across this Japanese anime movie...?

I skimmed through it to the point at which the child takes a jump down a vertical shaft , that is seemingly a bottomless pit - a portal perhaps to Hollow Earth ??

Quite an enigmatic video !

Regards

A friend thought I'd like it. You'll definitely need to do more than skim... I would not be surprised if the author gathered the content for this production from our discussions over the years and it would be nice to contact him and invite him in here.

I would suggest the dub version instead of the subtitled version. A bit more enjoyable/easy to understand:

The premise is basically about the underworld and going to see a/the god thereof to resurrect the dead and that Agartha is the key to this in their story. Of course I believe Agartha is the demonic cavern world realm under Tibet and/or a capitol of the contra-Eden forces, but this is a big collection of a lot of things all woven together.

There are a LOT of things in there that I believe you would have an interesting perspective of regarding your own cultural and religious background. I would very much like to understand your perspective on some of the very, very strange things especially later in the film. The depiction of vimana and so forth is very interesting. All of the various elements could stand for a good dissecting.

Just take a look at these frame captures:

Shout out to Etidorhpa?:

Shout out to Coming Race and the alligator-like reptiles that roam the cavern realm:

As they descend through the water abyss gravity seems to flip...

And other interesting images:

ETC.....

1 Like

@Soretna , basis of these snapshots you've sent , this anime movie is quite a find ! The creator of this movie has indeed done LOT of research , some of which may have been sourced , as you think , from our very own forum on mindreach or the earlier allplanetshollow on Yahoo !

At any rate , this deserves a thorough viewing and analysis...I will attempt to do that over this coming weekend .

Thanks again for bringing up this very intriguing video !

Regards

2 Likes

Soretna,

I had to watch it piecemeal. It's two hours long and I had to watch it in three separate segments!

Man, that was a fantastic anime! Fantastic!

But it purpose leaves me disappointed. What the creators of the anime have done is that they hyave presented real names of the underworld (mixing up names from the hollow earth with worlds in the crust), and concepts relating to the worlds within the crust, and they have imposed fiction on top, so to speak.

They present the inner, crustal dwellers as dramatic victims of the surface world when, actually, it is the other way around. Not only do the crustal dwellers manipulate the surface world, even through warfare, but they kidnapp women and eat people.

The theme of a type of monster that shows up at an appointed time every so often to demand a living entity to be presented and eaten appears in the anime, and appears in the classic literature. too. It appears in the Mahabharat; Arjuna's brother Bhima killed the demon.

Besides this contradiction in roles and behavior, the crustal beings in the anime are presented as being wise, spiritual preceptors; "one with the universe", or something like that. Well, Etidorhpa doesn't present the underworld that way; it speaks of a drunkard's hell, for one thing, and of slimy beings on the way down. And The Bible speaks of demons inhabiting the depths below. The devilish-looking creatures that cavers and spelinkers run across aren't wise, spiritual preceptors, either. And the people of Soria in Spain, next to Mount Moncayo, heard descriptions of inner earth beings from a shepherd boy who ventured within the mountain through a cave that depicted lizard-like beings. (See link at bottom) The underworld being behind the Mayan civilization had priests, temples, astronomy and a whole civilization, but their worship consisted of human sacrifice and cut-up human offerings tossed down shafts to reptiles in caves and streams beneath the temples.

So to me it seems that the anime is some sort of crustal underworld propaganda, the purpose of which is to disarm our disapproval of crustal-demon civilization and present the crustal demons as victims who are, in reality (false) full of wisdom and interested in merging with the universe.

I am constantly reminded of great power and resources that the crustal demons have, and how it is that we don't have any!

I recommend for all to watch the anime just to be able to grasp the crafty way in which these crustal demons are undermining our society's thoughts and perspectives.

Goodnight to all ...

http://www.holloworbs.com/1815.htm

3 Likes

THANK YOU!!!!! You echo and encapsulate many, many of my thoughts PERFECTLY @deandddd.

It is incredibly amazing as to how these concepts are being introduced in such open ways, but entirely twisted up. The funding necessary to create such an amazing production as this cannot be obtained except and unless you are being funded by cavern worlder financiers. It's as simple as that - follow the money.

In this case it appears that CoMix Wave Films was created by Itochu Corporation and ASATSU (now ADK) and "others." These companies appear to be deeply communist-connected corporations and Itochu itself has inextricable Chinese ties... Go figure.

The reptilian / cavern worlder agenda much march on!

I have some other thoughts and interests in names and concepts that I think I'll hold off talking about until @sidharthabahadur has a chance to chime in from his perspective...

1 Like

Soretna,

Mike Mott's book gave me the kind of perspective that I need in order to interpret such indirect Chinese propaganda.

But I think it is likely that that the Chinese steamroll the world and take over.

In the ultimate issue, this is happening because the surface population has lost its piety.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Do you want to know something else? We already surmise that Tibet is the hub of all this influence against our traditional culture, moral standards and religious practices. (Via ultrasonic, underground shuttle trains)

Well, now think about this: The Buddhist religion is basically a Himalayan phenomenon. (Sidhartha can tell you more about its point of origin and how and to where it spread) Anyway, it is a religion that teaches that God is nothing, because nothing exists. Buddhism teaches that God is the sound of one hand clapping .... .

In other words, Buddhism is veiled atheism.

And the part of Buddhist teaching that tells of ahimsa, non violence; simply has the effect of making the people malleable and compliant. The Mongolians are a good example. Almost the entire population was Islamic, and they were ferocious warriors. But now they are 80% Buddhist and traditionally under the thumb of the Chinese.

And Islamic countries, like Iran, don't care. They want Chinese money, period!

This is what the Tibetan underground is inserting into the USA and Europe.

Cheers!/Tears!

3 Likes

@Soretna Thank you for sharing this movie!!! I watched it too, and thank you @deandddd for your very penetrating insights in your review which strongly resonates with my own feelings.

I'm a little surprised, but not at all shocked to see that the Chinese had a hand in this. I'll have to dig more deeply into the Wikipedia links @Soretna shared above when I have some time.

@deandddd I'm very intrigued by your comments on Buddhism. I never quite realized before that Buddhism conceives of reality in this way that you describe. I'd be curious to hear @sidharthabahadur's insights on this issue if he has any...

1 Like

@Soretna , @Ephraimite , @deandddd , I've finally seen the full movie and it was a very , very absorbing watch - it's the best anime movie in a long time !

However , my feel is there is nothing evil about this film , rather it clearly is a mix of fiction and fact . This movie incorporates secret information about Hollow Earth , which is not available on public domain . They have blended it with fiction in such a clever way that someone who doesn't have a background on this topic , will feel it is entirely make believe :))

**Yomi , is another form of Yama , the Hindu God of death or Yima , the Zorastrian (ancient Persian religion) God of death . It was very intriguing to hear that reference in this movie . The Shakuna Vimana is actually mentioned in the Vedas , though the makers of this movie have taken creative liberties with that concept .

***The most fascinating esoteric idea brought out in this film is that of the "ancient Aqua Vita" form of water , found only in Hollow Earth , in which one can breathe unaided , underwater - people do not drown in it !

The izoku creatures and the Quetzl Coatl beings might be pure fantasy , but then again they might be a blend of fiction and fact...who really knows ??

All in all , this is a must watch for anyone who has interest in Hollow Earth and Agartha .

Regards

2 Likes

Thanks for your insights @sidharthabahadur. I was wondering about the names of those you brought up there and I appreciate understanding that better. I felt that that was going on there.

I'm somewhat torn here. I initially had the thought that this was a nice introductory platform for cavern world and hollow planets theory (brief mentions, illustrations, beautiful art, creative weaving of fiction and fact), but the more I think and read about @deandddd's points I do feel that there is tremendous cavern worlder propaganda packed into this. I don't think they could have gotten such significant CCP-derivative funding to produce this had that not been the case.

Ultimately I do think @deandddd's assertions are correct given the "whole picture" that we are able to more clearly see with context of the cavern world influence and domination of society and what they have clearly done in and through China and Cham-influenced societies both in Asia and across the Pacific into and throughout South America.

1 Like

@Soretna , on a completely different note , NOT connected to this movie , I have found out that the Far East has their own sort of "illuminati" - not sure though whether it is linked to the highly secretive "society of green gloves" or not ?

One thing though is clear - both the illuminati and it's far Eastern counterpart are similarly evil :))

Anyhow , that was off topic...specific to this movie , I did see comments about Atheism in Buddhism and wanted to give my 2 cents on that as a Hindu...you see - and I have said this before , the English language which is very effective for business purposes , technology and administration , is lacking depth in it's vocabulary (yeah !!) , when it comes to deeper levels of spirituality...the English meaning and implication of Atheist = Pagan = Heathen , is a rather gross oversimplification of a highly nuanced , subtle concept...as also the actual difference between monotheism and polytheism .

In Vedic Hinduism itself (the progenitor of Buddhism - which branched off much later) , there are 2 streams of philosophy - "aastik" (belief in God) , subscribed to by the vast majority and "naastik" or ambiguity about existence of God , as subscribed to by a small minority...however both systems of belief are tolerated and have coexisted peacefully within the same framework for many thousands of years !

There are very many words in Sanskrit on spirituality , which simply do NOT lend themselves to a direct , literal translation in English no matter how sincerely (and with the best of intentions) anyone tries...even the likes of the great Max Mueller had accepted this TRUTH towards the end of his lifetime !

That is why an oversimplification of such esoteric concepts often leads to misunderstandings and what we misunderstand , we tend to attribute negative characteristics to...anyhow , that is a different topic altogether and this is not the best forum to discuss it :))

Regards

1 Like