Charbrydis Whirlpool🌀At The North Pole Under🏔️Rupes Nigra

Folks , I found this unusual video...it's based on mythology (from across cultures) , but strangely seemed extremely compelling to me :-

Regards

Folks , this kind of vortex exists on the North Polar region of the gas giant planets in our solar system...so why should it be so far-fetched to imagine something similar on Earth...the major difference being that Earth is a rocky world , so such a vortex could take the form of a sort of whirlpool in the Arctic Ocean . Hmm - some food for thought !

Regards

Folks , I think we'e nailed it here - this "Rupes Nigra" is a "magnetic mountain" , depicted on Mercator's map - it's located underneath the whirlpool (in the Arctic Ocean) at the North Pole . This "Rupes Nigra" is nothing but the peak of Mount Meru , which comes up from deep , deep within Hollow Earth...!

Regards

List members , we know that the gas giant planets of our Solar System have very distinct vortexes at their Poles...so could it be , that in the case of the Earth , that Polar vortex at the North Pole takes the form of a whirlpool , since Earth's North Pole is in the midst of the Arctic Ocean ?? Strangely , ancient Buddhist scriptures & art , had also described a "circular ocean/whirlpool" type of feature around Earth's North Pole . Some food for thought perhaps...hmm !

Regards